This is Meatball.
这是肉球
A Christmas tree?
圣诞树
Does that mean Santa comes here?
这意味着圣诞老人会来吗
Yeah, every year. Yay!
是啊 每年都来耶
So, you guys are rich. What? Ri… No.
所以你们很有钱吗有钱 不
We’re not rich. I mean, we’re doing okay.
我们不是很有钱的就还好
Well… When we got this house, it was a dump.
刚搬来的时候这里还是个垃圾场
That’s what we do. We renovate houses. Ellie did all the design work.
我们翻新了这个房♥子艾莉全程设计
Actually, everything is from swap meets and flea markets,
实际上所有东西都是从旧货集市和跳瘙市场买♥♥来的
and it’s not that expensive at all.
一点都不贵
That’s crystal! Sorry. Oh, my God. I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
那个是水晶 不好意思 天呐对不起对不起
I’m so sorry. Uh, I shouldn’t have left this out.
很抱歉我不该把这个放在外面的
You guys want to see your rooms? Come on. Let’s go check out your room
你们想去看看自己的房♥间吗 走吧 我们去看看你们的房♥间
Lookit! A bed and a bunny! What do you think?
快看啊 小床还有小兔子你觉得怎么样
I love the bunny ’cause she has a skirt.
我喜欢这个小兔子因为她穿着裙子
Whose toys are these? They’re yours to share.
这些玩具是谁的这些都是你们的
Yeah.
是的
Lego!
乐高
Can I put my bears in there?
我能把我的熊放那边吗?
Sure. Of course.
当然了 当然可以
Wow, you have a lot of teddy bears. These are just court bears.
哇你有好多泰迪熊啊这些是法庭熊
They get one every time we go to family court.
我们去一次家庭法庭就有一个熊
Can you help me? Yeah.
你能帮下我吗可以啊
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Look at this, Lita.
哇 哇 哇你看这个 丽塔
Lizzy, want me to show you your room?
丽兹我带你去你的房♥间吧
Okay. Yeah. It’s just here.
好啊就在这边
I’m so sorry you have to carry all your stuff in these awful bags.
很抱歉还让你们用这些塑料袋装行李
If we knew… No, no, it’s cool.
如果我们知道的话 不不不 没关系的
Fun fact: that’s actually how you can spot a foster kid.
有趣的是 实际上可以以此判断是不是一个领养的孩子
The kid carrying her whole life in a Hefty bag.
这种孩子一辈子都带着个大袋子
It’s a foster joke.
这是个领养圈的玩笑
Well, make yourself at home.
在家你就随意点
Yeah, this is your place. You can do whatever you want with it.
是啊这是你的地盘你想怎么样都可以的
Do you wanna put posters on the wall, you wanna paint it?
想在墙上贴海报吗涂个颜色吗
Yeah. Come on, This is what we do. We can knock that out in 20 minutes.
是啊这个我们可以帮忙20分钟搞定
We can run down to the hardware store, pick any color you like. What do you say?
去下面的五金店挑个你喜欢的颜色 你说呢
Any color. Just pick a color.
任何颜色都可以你自己挑
what color do you like? Any color you want
你喜欢什么颜色 什么颜色都可以的
Anthing you want
你想怎样都可以
You pick a color, we’re doing it. You’d look great in green.
你挑颜色我们刷上你好像还挺喜欢绿色的
Yeah.
天呐
What do you think?
觉得怎么样
Wow, uh, it’s, yeah, darkest of the black tones.
哇额有点像最黑的那种岩石的颜色
Yeah, that’s what she picked. Dark Kettle Black, huh?
是的 就是她选的颜色-深壶黑是吗
I like it. It’s really… dope.
我喜欢酷毙了
I’m gonna get dinner started. Okay.
我得去准备晚饭了去吧
She doesn’t like it. I think she loves it.
她不喜欢这个颜色我觉得她超爱这个色
Well, you know her better than I do.
好吧 你比我了解她
Hey. Hey, you all done in there?
嘿嗨 你们那边弄好了吗
Oh, yeah. And… she loves it.
弄完了她超喜欢
Oh, great. I’m so glad that she loves her black bedroom.
哦 太好了 她喜欢那个黑色的卧室那我就放心了
So, I’m gonna register Juan and Lita at Harding in the morning.
明天早上我带阮和丽塔去哈丁登记
And then you can take Lizzy to the high school.
你带丽兹去高中
Did you see their shoes? We might want to take them to the mall tomorrow.
你看见他们的鞋子了没我们明天得带他们去趟商场
Hey, kids, dinner!
孩子们吃饭了
What? That sounds insane coming out of your mouth.
什么从你嘴里说出来简直不可思议
Do we have kids? Yeah, three of ’em.
我们有孩子了吗当然了 还是三个
That’s insane! I don’t believe it!
太酷了简直不能相信
Did you not know that? ‘Cause they’re really here.
你不知道吗他们就在这里啊
Holy shit. Holy shit. Yeah. Yeah.
天呐天呐是真的
They’re here. I love you.
他们就在这里呢我爱你
What? Kiss again! Kiss again!
怎么了再亲一下再亲一下
God. Mmm!
天呐
What about that one? Kiss again! Kiss again!
刚刚这个怎么样再亲一个再亲一个
It’s gonna be long and weird.
那会很长很奇怪的
How ’bout that? How ’bout that?
可以了吧好了吧
Come on, giggly. Sit down. I’m gonna shift the plates.
快点傻笑的小姑娘请坐我去换个盘子
Great. We have everything. We have burgers and pasta and… Can
好了好多好吃的有汉堡 意面 还有
we have potato chips?
可以吃薯条吗
Let’s get ready for the tub.
准备洗澡吧
Uh, you two, come on. Who wants to…
你们两个谁想
Hey!

That’s not really a bath toy.
那个真的不是洗澡的玩具
I don’t want this.
我不想要这个
Oh, no! That’s gonna… What? Hey! Hey!
别 别那个会 怎么了 嘿 嘿
I’m gonna get a hamper next time.
我下次得弄个固定器
Hey, next time…
嘿下次
You need…? Lookit!
你需要你看
Grab… Hold it. Keep it over the sink, please.
抓 抓牢 别让它沉下去
Did you flush, sweetie?
冲水了吗宝贝
Good night, kiddo. Good night.
晚安孩子们 晚安
Good night!
好梦
Should we give them a kiss good night? I don’t know.
我们是不是应该给他们个晚安吻的 我也不知道
Maybe you should ask, or should we wait? Should I ask?
要不你去问问或者我们等我去问下
I’ll ask. You guys are overthinking this.
我去问 你们可以直接进来哦
Sorry, guys. Sorry.
不好意思不好意思
Good night. Good night.
晚安晚安
Good night!
晚安
Should we kiss Lizzy good night?
那我们是不是也应该给丽兹个晚安吻
I’m good. Good night. Oh. Night, kiddo.
我就不用了晚安哦 晚安 好孩子
All right. Good night.
好的 晚安
We try so hard to engage with him,
我们已经很努力适应他了
but no matter what we do, Jake just wants to hang out in his room,
但是不管我们怎么做杰克就只是呆在他的房♥间里
talking on his phone, swearing, taking the Lord’s name in vain,
打电♥话♥ 说脏话 诅咒骂人
and cranking his explicit music till all hours.
摆弄音乐 一待一整天
And he got into another fight at school.
又在学校打架
Thank heaven he didn’t seriously hurt one of the other kindergartners.
还好没有重伤幼儿园的其他小朋友
I think maybe it’s okay for a five-year-old to have a cell phone.
五岁的小孩子有手♥机♥倒是没什么
But does he have a lot of contacts?
但是他有很多联♥系♥人吗
We tried to take it, but his birth mother gave it to him,
我们试图看下的 但是那是他亲生妈妈给他的
and if we touch it, it’s just… Mmm.
我们一碰 就 嗯
I’m so sorry. You are so right.
很抱歉你们说的太对了
He doesn’t need a phone.
他根本不需要手♥机♥
We’re gonna try again. Definitely try.
我们会再试试的 当然要试
Okay, and Pete and Ellie took in three children ten days ago,
好了彼得和艾莉十天前带走了三个孩子
one of which is a teenager.
还有个十几岁的
Yeah, it’s going pretty good.
是的 一切顺利
I think our kids made us realize just what kind of a rut we were in before.
我们的孩子让我们意识到我们之前的生活有多无聊
Not really a rut. Just the same old routine. You know?
不是说多无聊就是一成不变 你们明白吗
Work, go to the gym, grabbing dinner, drinks, the movies.
上班健身吃饭喝水看电影
You know what I mean. No, we don’t know.
你们应该明白我在说什么不我不明白
I think she’s just trying to say that we needed a new challenge,
她是在说我们之前的生活需要挑战
maybe something to break up the monotony.
需要打破这种单调的生活
That’s not the only thing they’re gonna break.
但是孩子们打破的不只是单调的生活
I know it sounds… I know everyone’s going through tough stuff.
我知道听起来我知道我们每个人都要经历些痛苦
But these kids, I think they’re really good. We got lucky.
但是这些孩子我觉得他们非常好 我们很幸运
They got lucky. Yeah, you hit the jackpot, lady.
是他们比较幸运 是的,你中彩票了
Guys.
大家别这样
Why is this funny?
有这么好笑吗
I think they might be recognizing a little bit of a honeymoon period.
我猜他们可能是有点想到度蜜月的时候来例假了
No, we thought of that. But it doesn’t feel like a period.
不不是有点像但是不像是来例假
Well, I mean, it’s not perfect.
我是说也并不是完美的
Lita won’t eat anything but potato chips.
丽塔只吃薯条
But we got a plan to work on that too. I’m not saying we’re perfect
我们正在想办法解决我是说我们也不是完美的父母
Are you sure?
真的吗
And I think I might be recognizing a little bit of jealousy.
我怎么听出来一点嫉妒啊
It’s not a good trait, guys.
各位这可不是个好现象
Okay, what do we have here?
我们在这干嘛呢
Huh? Christmas!
啊过圣诞节啊
What is it? It’s a sewing machine! What do you think?
这是啥缝纫机你觉得怎么样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!