All right, honey, we gotta go.
好吧亲爱的我们得走了
We gotta get going. Take care.
我们得走了保重
Thank you.
谢谢您
You’re on Facebook, right? I’ll find you. Okay!
在Facebook上能找到你对吧我会关注你的
Bye! Bye! Thank you!
再见再见谢谢您
Bye.
再见
Let’s get in the house right away, really quick.
我们快进屋吧快点
Okay, you’re all set. Bye, Lizzy.
好的你到啦再见丽兹
Have a great day.
过得愉快哦
All right, look, you drop them off.
接下来你把他们两个送到学校
I’m gonna find this Jacob kid and get to the bottom of this, okay?
我会找到这个雅各布这小子把事情搞清楚好吗
Okay. All right.
好的好的
Wait, Pete, that’s him! What?
等等彼得就是他什么
Him? That redhead kid right there? The kid with the soup can for a…?
那个拿着汤罐子的红头发男生
Come on. I’m getting him.
来吧我要抓住他
You! Dick pic! Hey! Hey!
你猥琐男嘿嘿
Hey! Excuse me. What’s up, man? Wanted to catch a fade, huh?
嘿 有事吗伙计想单挑吗
Dick pic! Think it’s okay?
猥琐男装无辜吗
Sending pictures of your knob to a 15-year-old girl?
把你的小♥弟♥弟♥照片发给一个15岁的女孩
You’re lucky I don’t end your life right now, carrot top.
真幸运我没有马上毙了你小萝卜
I saw what you wrote to her: “If you don’t show me something, I’m
我看到你写给她的信:如果你不来点什么我会
gonna lose interest.”
失去兴趣的
That’s actually sexual assault, young man. It’s disgusting!
那是性侵犯年轻人真恶心
Not such a big man now, are you? Come on, whip it out!
你不是个大块头吗来来来秀一下
Show everybody those big shaved plums you’re so proud of!
让大家看看你为之骄傲的大家伙
We’re gonna call your mom, tell the principal, maybe even call the
我们要打电♥话♥给你妈妈告诉校长
police.
还要报♥警♥
What do you think of that, Jacob? My name’s not Jacob!
你觉得怎么样雅各布我不是雅各布
What? My name is Charlie.
什么我叫查理
That’s Charlie.
他是查理
I thought you said his name was Jacob. Really?
我以为你确定他就是雅各布错了吗
And my plums aren’t shaved.
我的小♥弟♥弟♥没刮毛
Or big.
他还不大
I’m so sorry. Oh, God. I’m so sorry, honey.
我很抱歉哦天哪我很抱歉亲爱的
Come on, buddy, suck it up. It’s a little snafu, okay?
来吧伙计深呼吸这是个误会
Come on. Give me a hug, Charlie.
来吧给我一个拥抱查理
All right, look at me.
放松看着我
Do you happen to know anybody named Jacob
你认识叫雅各布的人吗
who might be hanging around with our daughter, Lizzy Viara?
谁会和我们的女儿丽兹在一起
The janitor? The adult-ass janitor?
看门人成人用品店的看门人
Oh, my God. Come on, let’s get the janitor.
我的天走我们去找看门人
Hey, I’m so sorry about this. Ellie, come on!
嘿我很抱歉艾莉快点
Thank you so much! He didn’t do any of that.
非常感谢和他无关
Come on, Ellie. He didn’t do any of it!
快点艾莉 和他没有一点关系
Hurry up! I’m so sorry, Charlie!
快点对不起查理
I think we’re gonna be late for school.
我们上学要迟到了
Ellie
艾莉
He’s on a Zamboni. Come on!
他在吃早饭加油
Hey! Hey, you!
嘿嘿叫你呢
Excuse me. I’m talking to you.
嘿我在和你说话呢
How old are you, Jump Street? Why you want to know?
你多大了你想知道什么
Hey, lady, gimme that. That’s not yours. He’s 22!
嘿女士把那个还我那不是你的他22岁了
He’s 22. Yeah, I’m 22. So what?
他22岁是的我22岁了那又怎么样
So this won’t be child abuse. Pete!
所以我们不是在虐待儿童彼得
Hey, you ever touch, text, or think about our daughter ever again,
嘿你之前碰过想过联♥系♥过我女儿要是再有下次
and you’re a dead man.
那你就死定了
I’m gonna sue you, man! You’re not even her parents!
我要起诉你你们不是她的亲生父母
Would not-her-parents do this?
她亲生父母难道不会这样做吗
Miss Peppers!
佩佩小姐
Whoa. Whoa. What’s happening here?
哇哇发生了什么
This man has been sending lewd comments and photos to our daughter.
他一直给我们女儿发送淫秽评论和照片
You’re going to jail today, Jacob! You mind calling the police?
你今天要坐牢了Jacob你介意报♥警♥吗
Absolutely! Miss Peppers!
必须报♥警♥佩佩小姐
Mother…
妈妈
All right. We appreciate it.
谢谢我们很感激
Man, I didn’t even touch that girl.
伙计我都没碰过那个女孩
Bye-bye, scumbag. Filthy pedophile.
滚蛋吧混♥蛋♥恶心的恋童癖
Yeah. Enjoy your life as a sex offender.
滚去享受性侵犯者的生活
Pedophile.
恶心的恋童癖
You’re arresting us? The guy was sending pictures of his knob to a
为什么逮捕我们那家伙把他的色情照
minor.
发给了未成年
Why are you arresting us? Really good. Good work, guys.
你为什么要逮捕我们非常好干得好
For what it’s worth, I heard what you guys did in there.
必须要说我听说了你们的光辉事迹
You’re good parents, looking out for your kids.
你们是好父母照顾你的孩子
If I’d had a chance to do the same…
如果又机会我会做同样的选择
The kids! Oh, my God!
孩子们哦天哪
Juan, Lita! Oh, my God, I’m so sorry! Guys!
阮丽塔哦天哪真对不起孩子们
Hey. Hey, baby.
嘿嘿宝贝
My God, it’s so clean.
天哪真干净
Well, there are my little gangsters.
嗯我的小“匪徒”们回来了
Posting bail for my Petey.
保释金交过了
Really took me back to the good old days.
我真的回到了过去的美好时光
Thank you, by the way. Where are the kids?
谢谢孩子们在哪里
Karen had to take them to a temporary placement for the night.
凯伦不得不把他们带到一个临时的地方过夜
She said it’s the first time she’s heard of CPS
她说这是她第一次听说CPS在孩子听证
removing kids from their adoptive home the night before their hearing.
的前一天晚上把他们从寄养家庭带走
Speaking of which, I found your statement to the judge on your printer.
说到这儿我看了你打印下来的陈述词
Needs some work.
需要进行一些修改
Mom, it’s too late. We submitted it last week.
妈妈太晚了我们上周已经提交了
Well, resubmit it! Jesus!
尽管如此还是要重新提交一份
“We want whatever is best for the kids,
“我们要把最好的东西留给孩子
whether that means staying with us or returning to their birth mother. ”
不管是和我们在一起还是回到亲生母亲身边”
What if the judge reads that crap in front of Lizzy?
如果法官在利兹面前读到这句话怎么办
That’s why we wrote it like that, Mom.
妈妈这正是我们写下这句话的原因
If she thinks our statement’s the reason her mom doesn’t get custody,
如果因为陈述词导致她妈妈没有得到监护权
she’s gonna hate us more than she does now.
她会比现在更恨我们的
She doesn’t hate you. She just thinks you don’t love her.
她不恨你她只会觉得你不爱她
And that statement ain’t gonna help.
这份陈述词将一无所用
Did Lizzy tell you that? Oh, come on, Ellie.
是丽兹和您说的吗哦并不是艾莉
I grew up a lot like that kid.
我的成长经历和那个孩子很像
You get reminded what a sack of shit you are five times a day,
如果你每天都被人骂你是屎
after a while, you can’t believe anyone could ever love you.
过了一会儿你简直不敢相信有人会爱你
You know that we love you, right?
你知道的我们爱你对吧
No.
是的 我知道
But that’s not you, it’s me.
但不是你 我爱我自己
I thought I just covered all that.
我以为我已经可以看淡所有
But I do love you both.
但我真的爱你们两个
Get some sleep, kids.
孩子们睡一觉把
After you fix that god-awful statement.
在那之前别忘了改改陈述词
Wow.
真的
It’s so clean and quiet in here.
这里既整洁又安静
I know.
我知道
I hate it.
但我讨厌这样
Me too.
我也是
Hey. Hey.
嘿嘿
Guys. We are so sorry.
孩子们我们很抱歉
We are so sorry. Are you okay?
我们很抱歉你没事吧
Guess what? We got a ride in a police car.
你知道吗我们坐着警车过来的
You did? Was that fun?
是吗有趣吗
Did you guys go to prison? No. We were… just in jail.
你们进监狱了吗是我们 就在监狱里
Juan. Lita. Come on.
阮 丽塔 过来吧
Mom’s here. Okay.
妈妈在这里好的
Okay, folks, our .26 hearing is now a Change of Circumstance hearing
好的各位26号♥听证会是关于维拉
for a Miss Carla Viara.
小姐的情势变更
And you are Miss Viara, yes? She is, Your Honor.
你是伊丽莎白 维拉小姐吗是的法官大人
And also with us today are Juan, Lita, and Elizabeth Viara?
今天和我们在一起的还有阮 丽塔和伊丽莎白
Here. Here!
在这里在这里
And did you two each get a teddy bear?
你们两个都拿到泰迪熊了吗
Yes! Oh, those are good ones.
是的哦它们很漂亮
And you are Elizabeth? It’s Lizzy, sir.
你是伊丽莎白吗我是丽兹 先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!