I just get worried
我就是有点担心
that you think things are gonna be easier than they actually are.
事情真的会跟你想的那样简单吗
What? I do not. You do.
什么 我没说啊 你说了
This whole thing was your idea. Now I’m pumped about it, and you’re
整件事都是你的想法啊 我现在嗨到不行
not?
而你却不激动
No, no, I am pumped. Well, you don’t look pumped.
不不 我有嗨到 是吗 看起来可不像
A big, life-altering moment like this, you gotta get pumped.
面对这样一个改变你生活的重要时刻 你应该表现得更嗨
We’re about to do something insane.
我俩可是要去干件疯狂的大事呢
Did you hear her speak? Yes.
你有听她说什么吗 当然
It was the greatest thing I’ve ever heard. I know.
那是我这辈子听到的最赞的 我知道哦
Come on, cowgirl, let me get a “yee-haw.” Yee-haw.
来吧 女牛仔 跟着我说
No, bull. Gimme one. Yee-haw!
不是这样跟我学咦哈
Louder. Crazier. Come on. Come on! You’re about to be a mom!
大声点疯狂点快点你都快要成为一个妈妈了
Yaaa-hoo!
咦哈
Add a balloon, El.
填个气球艾尔
Okay, have a seat.
好的坐下吧
Time’s up.
时间到了
These are your fantasy kids.
这些是你幻想中的孩子
They are not your real children.
不是你真正的孩子
Come on, Jessie. You’re losing her.
加油杰西你快失去她了
Pete. Pete, Pete! Ticktock, muscle man.
彼得 彼得 彼得滴答滴答肌肉男
That’s not gonna bring him back from that peanut butter sandwich you
这还不能够让你从喂给他的花生酱中
fed him.
救回他
Your real kids will be very different. Can’t erase ’em.
你真正的孩子会非常不一样不能擦除他们的
Good job, Michael.
做的很好迈克尔
All right, October.
好了十月
I’m calling it. Yours is dead.
我宣布你的孩子去世了
All there?
都在这了吗
Time to erase these ideals right now.
是时候把这些想法抹除了
Almost done.
马上就好
Almost done. Okay. Okay.
马上就好了好的好的
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你
All right, everybody, I want you all to imagine
好了所有人我想让你们设想一下
you got this plush new job.
你得到了一个新的舒服的工作
They give you a nice big office.
他们给你一个又大又好的办公室
There’s a gym and a frozen yogurt machine right there in the break
有健身房♥和冷冻酸奶机就在
room.
休息室
I love frozen yogurt.
我爱极了冷冻酸奶
But deep down, you know you’re not qualified.
但是内心深处你知道自己不够资格
In your heart of hearts,
你心里深知
you know you’re not good enough and you are going to get fired.
你自己还不够好以后会被开除
The same way you got fired from your last three jobs.
就像你之前三次被开除一样
And you might quit just to get some control back.
你也有可能主动辞职去拿回一些掌控权
Hell, you might even tip over that damn yogurt machine
你甚至有可能打翻那该死的冷冻酸奶机
and walk your ass right on out of there.
然后不要脸的从那里走出去
Just to clarify,
澄清一下
Karen is not advocating vandalism in the workplace.
凯伦不是在倡导在工作的地方搞破坏
The point is, that it’s the same…
重点在于内心感受是一样的
for a displaced child…
对于一个被冷落的孩子来说
who knows… that you don’t want her.
他知道你其实并不想要他
Except instead of grieving…
除了为失去工作
the loss of a job,
而悲伤
she’s losing her connection
她在失去和所有人和事
with everything and everyone.
的联♥系♥
But the one connection
但仍有一个联♥系♥
that can remain
还存在
is between siblings.
就是同胞兄妹之间的联♥系♥
Sometimes it’s easier for sibs to adjust
有时对于同胞兄妹来说更容易去适应
because they’re not going through it all alone.
因为他们不是孤独一个人的经历了生活中的一切
You might want to consider upgrading to a sibling set.
你也许会考虑去升级到同胞兄妹的级别
Dirk? Would you consider siblings?
德克你会考虑同胞兄妹吗
The big guy might smile on that.
这大家伙也许会笑出来
Um, w-we’d have to…
我们要去
We’d pray on that. Right, honey. Yeah.
我们要去祈祷对亲爱的没错
Pray on it. The big guy wouldn’t give you any more than you can
去祈祷那大家伙不会给你超过你所能
handle.
掌控的
I beg to differ.
我不敢苟同
Pete. Ellie. Hey.
彼得艾利你好啊
You made it. Hi.
你来了你好
Just sign in, and take this form with you
来签个到然后带着这个表格
and write down the name of any kid you meet you might be interested
写下任何你见到的你可能感兴趣的孩子的名字
Really? That’s how this works?
真的吗就是这么做的吗
Yeah, it can feel a little like shopping for kids.
没错这是有点像购买♥♥孩子
It’s messed up, I know, but the county puts these on
这有些混乱我知道但是国家弄了这些
because they can match a lot of kids and parents quickly.
因为他们能快速的配对到很多孩子和父母
God, look at the big kids over there.
天呐看看那边的大孩子
Breaks my heart.
我心都碎了
Most folks want nothing to do with teenagers.
大多数人对青少年不感兴趣
Of course, if you two thought you could make room for an older child..
当然除非你们两个认为你们可以给大点的孩子让出地方
Um, I mean… I… Oh, God.
不我的意思是我天啊
I’m so sor… We… We’re terrible people. I’m sorry.
对不起都是我们的不好对不起
You’re not terrible. Now get on in there and find you a family. Go on.
不是你们的错现在进去吧给自己找个家去吧
God, it’s so weird.
天啊这感觉好奇怪
Normally, you go out and chat up some random kid in a park and you’re
正常情况下你走出去和公园内的任意一个孩子聊聊天
gonna get arrested.
你会被逮捕的
Now we’re just supposed to? I know.
我们现在就应该这么做吗我明白你的想法
This little guy’s all by himself. You want to go say hi?
这个小家伙就他自己一个人待着想去打个招呼吗
Yeah. Okay.
是的没错
Excuse me. Sorry. So sorry. Occupied. Hey! Sorry.
打扰一下对不起非常抱歉此孩被占等下对不起
Occupied! Sorry!
被我们占了不好意思
We just went to get treats. So, yeah, just back it up. Okay?
我们只是去买♥♥点东西你们让开点行吗
Hey, look, we got some snacks. Come on, Lucas, right over here.
看啊我们带来了点零食来卢卡斯来这边
Hey. Excuse me! Heads up!
打扰一下注意
Never mind. Thanks.
没事了谢谢
You just take it and try to throw it into his mouth.
你拿住它然后尝试把它扔到他嘴里
Really. You want to have a go?
真的你想来试一下吗
Oh.
好吧
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Get it? Oh, yeah. Bring her in!
抓到了吗很好把她带过来
Hey. You gotta wait for your turn, buddy.
等下你要等着轮到你兄弟
I’m sorry. Let’s… Let’s just go. Let’s just go.
很抱歉没事让我们去别的地方吧
Pete. Ellie.
彼得艾莉
How’s it going? Hey.
最近怎么样你好
Yeah, well… it’s a little weird.
还好吧这一点奇怪
Yeah, these things can be kind of awkward.
是的这些事情是有点尴尬
But did you meet any kids that you’re curious about?
但是你们遇见任何感兴趣的孩子了吗
We met one little girl who was sitting all by herself.
我们碰见一个自己一个人坐着的小女孩
Very sweet, a little guarded. Kind of had a little wall around her.
很可爱有点内向好像在周围竖起了隔离墙
Really small for her age too. Maybe a fetal alcohol thing or
对于同龄人来说她也很矮小有可能是怀胎时饮酒或者
something.
别的什么原因
I saw her… Oh, right there.
我看见她就在那边
The little sad-looking one with pigtails
那个有悲伤脸的扎着辫子的小女孩
who seems like she’s been chained to a radiator half her life.
看起来像是大半辈子被一个散热器束缚了
Uh, that’s my daughter. The radiator kid?
呃那是我女儿那个散热器孩子吗
What?
什么
Yeah. That’s my daughter.
是的那是我女儿
I’m so sorry.
不好意思
You don’t have to be sorry. I’m really proud of her.
你不必抱歉我很为她骄傲
The reason she’s sitting away from others is because she has a family,
她不和别人坐一起的原因是因为她有了一个家庭
a very happy family.
一个很幸福的家庭
And I didn’t drink a drop when I was pregnant. Nor do I have a
而且我怀孕的时候也没碰一滴酒我也没有一个
radiator.
散热器
Of course. You should be really proud. I am.
当然你应该感到骄傲我是的
I’m sick of looking at that. To hell with it. I’m going over there.
我受不了看着那些了不管了我要去那边了
Pete. Hey, Pete.
彼得等下彼得
Pete, what are you doing? Look at them over there.
彼得你在做什么去那边看看他们
Everybody’s avoiding them like they’re dipped in shit. I’m just gonna
他们就像粘过屎一样所有人都避开他们我只是想
go say hi.
去打个招呼
Yeah, okay… Hey, Pete, Pete, just wait.
好吧等下彼得等一下
I know. I think it’s awful. But they’re teenagers, okay?
我知道我感觉这很糟糕但是他们是青少年明白吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!