Yes, Your Honor. Yes, Your Honor.
毫无疑问 法官先生
It’s just the song that’s got me a little emotional.
这歌♥听的我多愁善感的
Juan, Lita, and Lizzy,
璜恩 莉塔和莉兹
would you like Peter and Elinore to be your mom and dad?
你们愿意做艾莉·华格纳和彼得的孩子吗
Sure.
我愿意
Yes, please. Yes!
毫无疑问那必须的呀
Well, then,
鉴于此
by the authority vested in me by the state of California,
按照法规以及加州赋予我的权力
I pronounce you a family.
我宣布你们正式成为一家人
Here you go. Thank you.
给您太感谢了
Would you like to take a picture with the judge? Yeah, sure.
要和法官合个影吗那当然了
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, let’s do it.
来吧
That’s gonna be us soon.
马上该我们啦
Oh, I’m part of this family too.
还有我呢我也是这家的啊
Okay, thank you. Wait, me too!
哈哈 感谢您还有我呢
I’d like to be in the picture. Are you sure? We’re not…
我也想过去拍 你确定吗我们还没
We should all go. I think they’d like that.
我们一起去他们一定也愿意
Okay. Okay. Yeah.
那就走
Okay! Okay.
各就位啦
Anybody else?
都到齐了吗
Yeah, you too. Come on!
还有你呢快一起来
Okay, I think that’s everybody.
这下圆♥满♥啦
Say “Family.” Family!
喊 全家福全家福

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!