别这样 妈妈 我还要点面子
Stop it, Mom. I have got reputation.
面子
Reputation.
拜 我的宝贝 爱我至死
Bye. The apple of my eye, love me till I die.

Bye!
天哪 糟了
Oh God. Oh shit.
里兹万 嗨
Hey, Rizvan. Hi.
有预约销♥售♥是吗?
Hi. Any sales appointment?
你离婚了
You are divorced.
离婚了
Divorced.
瑞塔告诉我你离婚了
Rita told me you are divorced.
19岁时 你经历了包办婚姻
You were 19 when you had an arranged marriage.
然后跟丈夫来到美国
You came to America with your husband.
三年后他厌倦了你
He harassed you a lot for three years…
然后跟别的女人去了澳大利亚
and then left for Australia with another woman.
去澳大利亚要很长时间 对吧
It must take a long time to run till Australia, right?
他在那与你离婚了 甚至不付给你赡养费
He divorced you from there and didn’t even pay you alimony.
真是个畜生! 小人! 白♥痴♥ 笨… 蛋
Such a beast! Slimy! idiot!
过去四年里他甚至没给你打过电♥话♥
He hasn’t called you even once in the last four years.
也没和山姆说过话
Hasn’t even spoken to Sam.
如今 他打算回来
Now, where is he going to come back…
小人 杂种 草他… 草他…
Slimy bastard, mother…F, mother…F
下一个字我说不出
I can’t say the next word.
你说的已经够多了
You have said enough.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – Welcome.
-嫁给我 -走开
– Marry me. – Just go.
-嫁给我 -走吧 好吗?
– Marry me. – Just go, okay?
嫁给我
Marry me.
我走
Okay.
-曼迪拉 -不 Rita
– Mandira. – No, Rita.
明天的预约不能再有了
No more appointments tomorrow!
V夫人明天过来
Mrs. V is coming tomorrow and…
给她染头发很费时间 拜拜
her hair colouring takes time. Okay, bye.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye.
里兹万 你怎么了?
Rizvan, are you okay?
-不 -怎么了? 里兹万
– No! – What? Rizvan.
-呃 -不
– Please. – No.
怎么了?
What happened?!
你跑得太快了
You run fast.
我不喜欢黄色 黄色…
I don’t like yellow. Yellow like…
-好的 -不
– Okay. – No.
给我的吗?
Is that for me?
是的 这个还有这个
Yes. This and this.
但我不给你了
But I won’t give it to you.
-为什么 -不给
– Why?! – No.
-我喜欢气球 -不 不 不 不
– I love balloons. – No, no, no, no.
-其实是山姆喜欢气球 -不给
-In fact, Sam loves balloons. – No.
每当他看见气球就想把他们放飞
Whenever he sees them, he wants to set them free in the sky.
红色 蓝色 粉色 绿色
Red, blue, pink, green.
这些颜色很适合你
These colours look good on you.
黄色 黄色 讨厌的
Yellow, yellow, dirty fellow.
黄色 黄色 讨厌的颜色
Yellow, yellow, dirty fellow.
知道了吧?
Okay?
-对不起 -对不起?
– Sorry. – Sorry?
-我们能走了吗 -好的
– Can we go now? – Okay.
-有点冷 -那走吧
– It’s cold. – Okay.

Let’s go.
对不起我生气了
Look. I’m sorry I was angry.
你的话让我想起了我想遗忘的一切
Your words reminded me of all that I wanted to forget.
他确实是个
He really was a…
畜生 小人 白♥痴♥ -对
beast. Slimy. idiot. – Yeah.
小人 白♥痴♥ 诸如此类的
Slimy. idiot and all that.
这么说 你不爱他咯?
So, you don’t love him?
不 不 不 当然不爱
No. No, no. Of course not.
不爱 但让我感觉糟糕的是
Not that, but I feel bad that…
山姆永远都不知道他的父亲是谁
Sam will never know his father.
如果你不爱他 就嫁给我吧
If you don’t love him, marry me.
请你别说了
Oh god, stop please!
婚姻不是玩笑
Marriage is not a joke.
你知道吗 你甚至都不了解我
You know. You don’t even know me.
我很了解你
I know you well.
你给无家可归的罗杰水果
You give fruit to Roger the homeless.
你剪头发 你做好事 你是个好人
You cut hair. You do good deeds. You are good.
-你很好 -只知道那些还不够
– You’re okay. – Knowing just that is not good enough.
够了 够了 对我而言够了
Yes, yes. It’s enough for me.
嫁给我
Marry me.
-天哪 我想自杀 -嫁给我
– It’s… Oh, God. I want to kill myself. – Marry me.
-我受不了了 -别 别 别 不要自杀
– I’m fed up. – Oh, no, no, no. Don’t kill yourself.
别 别自杀
Oh, no, don’t kill yourself.
-不要死! 请不要死 -我开玩笑的
– Don’t die! Please don’t die. – I’m joking.
-不要死! 请不要死 -我在开玩笑了
-Please don’t die. – I was joking.
-放松 我是开玩笑的啦 -请不要死
– Relax, I’m joking. – Please don’t die.
我不明白
I don’t understand…
-曼迪拉 曼迪拉 -我在开玩笑了
– Mandira. Mandira. – I was joking.
电车 1873年
Cable car. 1873.
第一辆电车于1873年在旧金山开通
The first cable car was started in San Francisco in 1873.
-1873年 -你知道你有多不可理喻吗?
– 1873. – You know you’re ridiculous.
你真是不可理喻!
You’re just ridiculous!
我的意思是
I mean…
你要么不停的对我说 嫁给我
Either you are stuck in the ‘marry me, marry me’ loop…
要么不断重复旧金山的历史
or you keep recounting the history of San Francisco.
我不想知道这些 好嘛
I don’t want to know. Okay?
我了解这城市的一切
I know everything about this city.
骗人 骗人
Liar. Liar.
人不可能了解城市的一切
It’s impossible to know everything about a city.
-我就试过 骗人 骗人 -真的吗?
I’ve tried, liar, liar. – Really?
你挑衅我是不是?
Are you challenging me?
-骗人 骗人 -着急了 -你是在向我挑战吗?
– Liar. Liar. Bum on fire. – Are you challenging me?
-好 打赌 -打赌
– Okay. You’re on. – I’m on.
-打赌 -骗人 骗人
– You’re on. – Liar, liar.
如果你能带我去我没去过的地方
If you can show me one place or thing in this city…
或我带我见我没见过的东西
that I haven’t seen before then…
你就嫁给我
You’ll marry me.
-你嫁我不? -随便
– You’ll marry me? – Whatever.
-怎样都行 -好的 好的
-Whatever. – Okay. Okay.
你要嫁给我哦
You’ll marry me.
但直到那之前
But till then…
-你要合上你的百科全书 -好的
– you will shut your encyclopedia. – Okay.
-不要再说 嫁给我 嫁给我 -行
– And no ‘marry me, marry me’. – Okay.
-好不好? -可以 听你的
– Okay? – Okay. Whatever.
你会嫁给我的
You’ll marry me.
你说得对…
And you’re right…
第一辆电车是1873年首现旧金山
the first cable car came to San Francisco in 1873.
-没错 -同年 加尔各答
– Yeah. – And in the same year,
(印度东部最大的城市)也有了第一辆电车
the first tram was started in Kolkata.
你知道这个吗?
Did you know that?
不知道 你很聪明
No. You’re smart.
那是当然
That I am.
-也很漂亮 -确实如此
– And pretty. – That too.
我既漂亮又聪明
I’m pretty smart too.
妈妈 走吧
Mom. Come on.
这就来 等等 山姆
Coming. One minute, Sam.
我就来 好吗 -好的
I’ll just come back, okay? – Okay.
让我来处理
Yeah. Let me handle it.
V夫人 你看起来真漂亮
Mrs. V, you are looking beautiful.
你是最棒的
You are the best.
但为了让你帮我剪发 我要跑很远
But you make me come too far for my hair.
请接收我的善意搬来班维尔吧
Please accept my offer and move to Banville.
你真是太大方了 V夫人 但我
You are very generous, Mrs. V, but l…
莎拉 你和她说
Shh about that. Sara, you tell her.
你应该搬过去 曼迪拉
You should move, Mandira.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!