or I would have called to tell you that…
我不能报导里兹万·可汗的故事
I can’t cover the Rizvan Khan story.
日程都排满了
I have a busy schedule.
两个月内都没时间
I have no time for another two months.
否则你知道 我一定会帮你的
You know otherwise, you know I would’ve done something.
但… 你明白我的意思吧?
But… you know what I mean?
如果你不介意 先生 我想请问
If you don’t mind me asking, sir.
这张照片是9.11前拍的吗?
Was this photograph taken before 9/11?
是的 为什么这么问?
Yes. Why?
有什么好笑的?
What’s so funny?
不 实际上一点都不好笑
No, it’s not funny at all actually.
他们把一个锡克教♥徒♥当成了穆♥斯♥林♥
They confused a Sikh for a Muslim
而你改变了自己整个的生活
and you changed your entire life.
他们甚至不把穆♥斯♥林♥当人看
And here, they are not even treating a Muslim like a human…
而你却无法改变你的日程?
and you aren’t able to change your schedule?
打扰您了 先生
Thank you for your time, sir.
你有一条新留言
You have one new message.
罗杰 我是PBC的鲍比·阿胡加
Hi Raj, this is Bobby Ahuja from PBC.
别忘了看明天的新闻
Don’t forget to watch the news tomorrow.
我的名字叫可汗 我不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
My name is Khan, and I’m not a terrorist.
总统先生
Mr. President.
来自加利福尼亚班维尔的里兹万·可汗
Rizvan Khan of Banville California was arrested…
在6月15日的美国大学语言协会总统集♥会♥上被捕
on June 15th at the CLA Presidential Rally.
他被指控为恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
He has been accused of being a terrorist…
已经被关押了15天
and has been jailed for the last 15 days.
没有任何证据
Without any evidence.
没有法定陈述
And without legal representation.
今天我们找到了匝克尔·可汗夫妇
And today, we have with us Mr. and Mrs. Zakir Khan.
里兹万·可汗的家人
Family of Rizvan Khan.
伊姆郎 巴士上的那个可汗上了PBC
Imran, the Khan from the bus is on PBC. Quick,
快把电视打开
switch on the TV!
非常生气 非常伤心
Very angry and very upset.
我是说 人们怎能称他为恐♥怖♥份♥子♥呢?
I mean, how can anyone call him a terrorist?
而且也没任何证据
That too without any evidence.
告诉他们 上个月哥哥打电♥话♥给FBI
Tell them how last month Bhai called for the FBl.
哥哥上个月打来电♥话♥ 要FBI的号♥码
Bhai had called last month. He wanted the number for the FBl.
他要举报招募恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的菲瑟尔·瑞曼医生
He wanted to report some terrorist recruiter called, Dr. Faisal Rehman.
哟! 生意如何? 混♥蛋♥
Yo, how’s business, asshole?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我们被告知要举报可疑人员
I mean we’re told to report suspicious characters.
参与进来… 保护国家远离极端份子
Participate in… protecting the country from extremists.
但当我们那样做了
And then when we do that…
却像我哥哥一样被投入监狱
we’re just put into the jail, like my brother.
我是普莱斯顿法官 请帮我接FBI
Yeah, this is judge Preston, can you give me the FBl please?
现在的问题不是他为什么要见总统
The question over here is, not why he’s trying to meet the President.
而是一名普通的公民要见
The question is, what’s wrong in an ordinary citizen…
自己国家的总统 这有什么错吗?
wanting to meet the President of his country?
还是只有穆♥斯♥林♥这么做是不对的?
Or is it just wrong for a Muslim man to even try?
直到证明清白前 里兹万·可汗会继续被视为有罪
And as Rizvan Khan continues to be treated as guilty…
我是来自PBC新闻台的鲍比·阿胡加
until proven innocent, for PBC News, my name is Bobby Ahuja.
我不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
And I’m not a terrorist.
他说得对 匝克尔是对的
He is right. Zakir Bhai is right.
政♥府♥告诉我们要报告
We are told to report to the government any information…
任何有关恐怖活动的信息
we have on any terrorist activity.
当我们这么做时 又怎样呢?
And when we do that, what happens is before you.
为什么要一次又一次的询问?
Why is this being asked over and over again?
为什么可汗要见总统?
”Why does Khan want to meet the President?”
一个普通公民去见总统有什么大碍吗?
What’s the harm if an ordinary citizen wants to meet the President?
有什么错吗?
What’s wrong?
或者直接了当地告诉我们
Or then tell us clearly that
穆♥斯♥林♥没有权利这么做
Muslims don’t have right to do so.
是的 下午好 我是特蕾西·布伦南
Yes, good afternoon. This is Tracy Brennan…
旧金山自闭症协会的主席
Chairperson of the American Autistic society in San Francisco.
请问能帮我接通负责
Would you put me on to your officer in-charge of the…
里兹万·可汗的案子的警官那里吗?
Rizvan Khan case, please?
这是与里兹万·可汗案子有关的
This is about the Rizvan Khan case.
任何你有的关于里兹万·可汗的信息
Any information you have on Rizvan Khan.
我已经打了一早上的电♥话♥了
Look I’ve been calling all morning.
我要知道里兹万·可汗在哪 拜托
I need to know where Rizvan Khan has been taken, please.
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
我叫里兹万·可汗
My name is Rizvan Khan.
可汗 从咽喉发音
Khan, from the epiglottis.
我要举报一个人
I want to report a man.
我必须要举报他
I have to report a man.
我在市区清♥真♥寺遇到他
I met him at a downtown mosque.
我在市区清♥真♥寺遇到他
I met him at a downtown mosque.
他是菲瑟尔·瑞曼医生
His name is Dr. Faisal Rehman.
菲瑟尔·瑞曼 在圣·本尼迪医院工作
Faisal Rehman, he works at the St. Benedicts Hospital.
他是个坏人
He is a bad man.
非常坏的人
He is a very bad man.
你的举报电♥话♥帮他们抓到了瑞曼医生
Your call helped them arrest Dr. Rehman.
一起被捕的还有八个人
Eight others were arrested with him.
这是个大案子 里兹万
It’s a big catch, Rizvan.
你现在自♥由♥了
You are free to go now.
自♥由♥了
You are free.
嘿! 小心点
Hey! watch it.
最终 里兹万·可汗被证明是清白无辜的
Finally, Rizvan Khan’s innocence has been proved.
他将在稍后释放
He will be freed in a few moments.
今天 一小群支持者聚集于此
A small, but increasing group of supporters
但队伍在不断扩大中
have gathered here today…
而且没有任何离开的迹象
and have shown no signs of leaving.
巴娜 快过来!
Bano, come quickly!
里兹万·可汗被释放了 他自♥由♥了
Rizvan Khan has been released. He’s been freed.
贝儿矿物基础型(香水名) 曼迪拉的香水
Bare Essentials Mystique, Mandira’s perfume…
35美元99美分
35 dollars 99 cents.
沃尔玛现在特♥价♥打折
On sale now, at Walmart.
-你很出名还是怎地 -沃尔玛在打折
– Hey, you famous or something? – On sale now at Walmart.
你是大♥师♥还是什么
You some Guru or something?
刚才有个疯女人在这大叫你…
Some crazy lady was just here shouting about your…
-无罪等诸如此类的话的 -疯女人 曼迪拉
– innocence and what not. – Crazy lady. Mandira.
曼迪拉刚才在这
Mandira was here.
疯女人 曼迪拉刚才在这
Crazy lady, Mandira was here.
她去哪了?
Where did she go?
她去哪了?
Where did she go?
她去哪了?
Where did she go?
-她去哪了? -她从后门走了
– Where did she go? – She went out the back way.
曼迪拉
Mandira.
对不起 曼迪拉 我现在还不能见你
Sorry Mandira, I couldn’t meet you…
因为我还没兑现我对你许下的诺言
since I haven’t fulfilled my promise to you yet.
但是不知道为什么 曼迪拉 我一见到你
But somehow Mandira, as soon as I saw you…
胸口的疼痛就消失了
the pain in my chest vanished.
里兹万·可汗去了哪呢?
Where did Rizvan Khan go?
他为什么要见总统呢? 没人知道
And why does he want to meet the President? No one knows.
因此 他为什么要见总统
So why he wants to meet the President…
他要和总统说什么 仍然是个谜
and what is his message about continues to remain a mystery.
-我是鲍比·阿胡 来自PBC新闻台 -恩 那
– This is Bobby Ahuja, PBC news. – Yeah, so…
非常感谢您提供的实习机会 先生
Thank you so much for this internship, sir.
我们保证不会让你
We promise not to let you…
以后再谢吧 先找到这个可汗吧
Thank me later, first find this Khan.
他的故事感动了数以千计的穆♥斯♥林♥
His story has moved thousands of Muslims.
我也希望知道哥哥在哪 罗杰
I wish I knew where Bhai was, Raj.
他要是打电♥话♥给我…
He calls me…
恩 下次他要打给我 我就通知你
Yeah. Yeah, next time he calls me I’ll let you know.
哟! 巴基斯坦懦夫
Yo, Paki loser.
嘿! 我叫阿巴杜尔!
Hey! My name is Abdul!
你想和我打架吗?
You want a piece of me.
-你冲我竖指头? -够了 好了伙计
– You show me the finger? – Enough, okay buddy.
-来啊! 一次性解决 -我领教了
– Come, I’ll show you once and for all. – I’m done.
来啊 一次性解决!
Come I’ll show you!
你们看什么?
What are you looking at?
有一段时间 我一直在和自己斗争

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!