但我怎能那样呢?
But how do I do that…
因为那又不是我家
when the house isn’t mine?
我不明白为什么人们嘴上说一套
I don’t understand why people say one thing
心里又想另一套
and think another.
我妈妈告诉我世上只有两种人
My Ammi would say there are only two kinds of people…
好人和坏人
in the world. Good people and bad people.
我是好人
I’m a good person.
我 我做好事
I, I do good deeds.
我来这是为了销♥售♥迈赫纳兹草本美容产品
I’m here to sell Mehnaz Herbal Beauty products.
我不知道该怎么推销
I don’t know how to sell.
但我弟弟匝克尔说这是我的工作
But my brother Zakir tells me that’s my job.
迈赫纳兹草本美容产品
Mehnaz Herbal Beauty products,
是非常好的产品
they are good products.
所有产品我都试用过了
I have tried them all on me.
所以我容光焕发
That’s why my skin glows.
灿烂的就像新婚新娘一样
Shinning like a newly-wed bride.
请允许我… 允许我向你们介绍
Allow me… Allow me to show you…
所有迈赫纳兹草本美容产品
all the Mehnaz Herbal Beauty products, please.
可以吗?
May l?
可以 说吧
Yes, you can.
那你告诉我
So tell me.
哪款产品能让我变漂亮?
Which product will make me beautiful?
没有
No.
没有产品能让你变漂亮
No product can make you beautiful.
-这样很没礼貌 -不 不
– That’s rude. – No, no.
美容产品只能改善你的皮肤
Beauty products can only enhance the skin.
不能让你变漂亮
They cannot make you beautiful.
推销员还说真话呀
A salesman, and yet you speak the truth?
一直都这样 永远都这样
Always. Always.
你有多少款产品
How many products do you have?
22款
22. 22.
每款给我六瓶
Give six of each.
不 不 不需要 不需要
Oh no, no, no, No.
我们所有产品保质期只有3个月
All our products expire in three months. It dies.
你只需要四瓶
You need only four.
否则剩下的就会坏掉
The rest will get spoilt.
你刚才说的是什么名字来着?
What did you say the name was?
迈赫纳兹草本美容产品
Mehnaz Herbal Beauty Products.
我是说你的名字
Your name.
里兹万·可汗
Rizvan Khan.
可汗
Khan.
-我是曼迪拉 -曼迪拉
– I’m Mandira. – Mandira.
这鲜粉红色是不是太艳丽了
Isn’t this shocking pink a little too shocking?
根本不会 看着很漂亮
Not at all! It looks beautiful.
粉色很适合你
Pink is so your colour.
-真的吗 -当然
– Really? – Yeah.
我也这么认为
I agree.
你们好 你们好
Hello. Hello.
嗨 颜色不错哦
Hi. Nice colour.
噢 是的 我喜欢粉红色
Oh yes. Pink is so my colour.
噢 不 不 不 别用手♥机♥ 别用手♥机♥
Oh no, no, no. No cell phone. No cell phone.
为什么?
Why?
因为蜜蜂会因用手♥机♥而死
Because bees die due to cell phones.
谁?
Who?!
蜜蜂 蜜蜂 蜜蜂
Bees, bees, bees.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥会导致蜜蜂找不到回家的路
Cell phone signals cause bees to lose their way home,
那就会死的
and they die.
它们死了 死了
They die, they die.
不好
It’s not good.
因为爱因斯坦说过
Because Albert Einstein has said…
爱因斯坦曾经说过
Albert Einstein has apparently said.
曾经说过…
Apparently said…
如果地球上的蜜蜂都死了
That if all the bees in the world die…
4年之后人类会灭绝
exactly four years after that all men will die.
对的 对的
That’s right, that’s right.
人类会灭绝 人类会灭绝
All men die, all men die.
那就不用手♥机♥了
Oh no. No cell phones then.
如果所有男人都死了 我会怎样呢?
If all the men die, what will happen to me?
你太坏了
You’re bad.
这款面霜还含润肤精华露…
This cream has an extra care skin nourishing lotion…
它含芦荟汁精华素 炉甘石 荷荷芭油
which contains Aloe Vera, Calamine and Jojoba oil…
可以修复皮肤的PH值
which restore the PH scale of the skin.
在溶液里
The PH is an algorithm of the activity
PH值是氢离子活性的标志…
of hydrogen ions in a solution…
它能告诉你酸碱性
which tells you how acidic or basic it is.
氢离子的指数非常高…
The exponentials of hydrogen ions being…
测量它没什么实际意义
very high it’s not practical to measure it.
这个数值不是绝对的 是相对的
It’s not an absolute term, it’s just a relative.
简单地说 这款面霜非常有效
Basically it means, this cream is very nice.
-好的 -好的
– Okay. – Okay.
-我要了 -好的
– I’ll take it. – Okay.
我培训了一年后再来到洛杉矶深造
I trained for a year and then took a further course in LA.
我是说我也想这样的
I mean but I did want to make it.
我认为培训真的非常重要
I think training is really important.
你怎能没经过培训就帮人剪头发呢
How can you cut somebody’s hair without it?
所以我就来这了
And that’s how I came here.
你认为呢?
You?
你刚才在说什么?
Were you saying something to me?
我想你知道我们了解得越多
And I think you know the most we know
就能做得越好
the most we can do is…
把这里剪短 打薄 然后
just texturise it a little bit, thin it out, and…
曼迪拉 我也想你帮我剪头发
Even I want to have my hair cut by you, Mandira.
里兹万 我知道 但
Yeah. I know, Rizvan. But…
拜托了 拜托了 请帮我剪头发
Please, please. Please cut my hair. Please.
我死都会帮你剪头发的
Yeah. And I am dying to cut your hair.
-要不晚点? -别 别 别 不要死
– But maybe later? – No, no, no, no. Don’t die.
不 不要死 现在就帮我剪头发
No, don’t die. Just cut my hair now.
-里兹万 -不 就现在
– Rizvan. – No, now.
看看 怎样?
So? How is it?
嫁给我
Marry me.
嫁给我 嫁给我 嫁给我
Marry me, merry me, merry me.
这么喜欢我剪的发型?
Liked it so much?!
等一下
Hang on. One second.
-嫁给我 -对不起
– Marry me. – Excuse me.
山姆儿
Sameer. Hi.
到家了
Reached home?
好的 好的 我就回家
Okay. Okay, I’m coming.
拜 我爱你
Bye. Love you.
山姆儿
Sameer?
山姆儿 山姆儿 山姆
Sameer, Sameer, Sam!
-动作快点 快 -来了
– Come on. Please, hurry up. – Coming!
快 快 快 快!
Quickly. Come on, come on, come on!
-你把需要的都装到背包了吗? -当然
– You put everything into the bag? – Yup.
-夏令营计划表呢? -有
– Summer camp project? – Yup.
-午餐呢? -有
– Lunch. – Yup.
足球球具呢?
Soccer gear?
我想我给忘了
I think I forgot.
妈妈 别演了 你是故意忘的
Mom, stop acting. You forgot deliberately.
你一定得踢球吗? 那很危险的
Do you have to play soccer? It’s dangerous.
你要是受伤了怎么办?
What if you get hurt playing?
如果和你这么跑受伤了怎么办
What if I get hurt running this way with you?
你不会有事的
Nothing will happen to you here.
因为有我在 你妈妈在
I’m here. Your Mom!
妈妈 别这么夸张
Mom, stop being so dramatic.
你真是戏剧女王
You are such a drama queen.
恩 我就是
Yeah, I am.
终于 快到了
Okay, almost there, almost there, almost there.
谢天谢地 没迟到
Thank God. We are on time.
好的 拜 妈妈
Okay. Bye, Mom.
不拥抱我吗? 不吻一下吗?
Where’s my hug? Where’s my kiss?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!