I’m sorry Mrs. Khan, I didn’t know what to do.
我很害怕 而且他们威胁要揍我
And I was scared. And they threatened hurt me.
对不起
And I’m sorry.
我真的 真的很抱歉
I’m just really, really sorry.
很抱歉 夫人
I’m sorry Mrs…
道歉是不够的
Sorry is not good enough.
道歉是不够的
That’s just not good enough.
谢谢您为我求情
Thank you for asking for leniency for me.
我这么做不是为了你 是为了你妈妈
I didn’t do it for you, I did it for your mom.
妈妈永远都不会原谅我的
My mom won’t forgive me.
她会的 她也是一位母亲
She will. She’s a mom.
曼迪拉 我是莎拉
Mandira, this is Sarah.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你为里兹所做的
Thank you for Reese.
我希望并祈祷山姆的灵魂得到安息
And I hope and pray that Sam’s soul rests in peace.
曼迪拉 我们都明白失去所爱的人感受
Mandira, we both know what it feels like to lose people we love.
失去了丈夫导致我的怨恨
I lost my husband to hate.
不要失去里兹万
Don’t lose Rizvan.
别再生气了 去找他吧
Let go of your anger, just let go.
我爱你 儿子
I love you son.
匝克尔 哈西娜
Zakir, Hasina.
我要走了 拜拜
I’m leaving now. Bye, bye.
哥哥 这么晚了为什么还要走呢?
Bhai why do you have to leave so late at night?
我必须走了
I’ve to go now.
离总统选举还有三天
It is three days to the Presidential election.
之后要换总统了
After that the President will change.
我必须在换总统前见到他
I have to meet him before that.
我必须得见到他
Now, I need to meet him now. Now, now.
放开我
Leave me!
你害瑞曼医生被捕了
You got Dr. Rehman arrested!
你是个异教♥徒♥! 这就是你的惩罚 可汗!
You are an infidel! This is your punishment, Khan!
这就是你的惩罚! 你必须死
This is your punishment! You have to die!
伊♥斯♥兰♥永远不会原谅你的
Islam will never forgive you!
放开我
Leave me!
真♥主♥!
Oh Lord!
美国新一任总统产生了
The United States of America has a new President.
医生 他刚刚醒来
Doctor, he just got up.
检查一下他的生理机能 走
Let me check all his vitals, lets go.
世上只有两种人
There are only two kinds of people in this world.
都是因为你他才死的! 因为你的姓氏
He died because of you! Because of your surname!
让我一个人呆着
Leave me alone.
现在就去! 马上去!
Go right now! This instant!
现在就去啊! 马上
Go now! Now.
我什么时候才能回来? 曼迪拉
When should I come back? Mandira.
我 我没死 曼迪拉
I, I didn’t die, Mandira.
是的 你没死
No, you didn’t.
能抱我一下吗? 求你了
Can I get a hug, please?
求你了
Please.
-我爱你 -我知道
– I love you. – I know.
我也爱你
I love you too.
当选总统访问遭洪水肆虐的乔治亚洲
今天当选总统访问了遭洪水肆虐的乔治亚洲
Today the President elect visits flood inflicted Georgia State.
问题是刚刚出院的里兹万·可汗
The question is whether Rizvan Khan…
是否要去见总统
who has just been discharged from the hospital’ll get to meet him.
在见到总统前
Khan has refused to go back home
可汗拒绝回家
until he meets the President elect.
拉杰·伯曼 卫视新闻台
Raj Burman. Star News.
可汗 回家吧 你没必要这么做
Khan, let’s go home. You don’t need to do this now.
不回 不回 不回
No, no, no.
-为什么 -不回 不回 不回
– Why? – No, no, no.
我必须见总统
I have to meet the President.
妈妈说过 可汗一定要言出必行
Ammi had said, ”A Khan always keeps his word!”
各位 我们保证会竭尽所能
Folks, we’ll make sure we do everything we can…
重建乔治亚洲
to bring Georgia back on its feet.
谢谢
Thank you.
当选后
After winning the election…
总统在他第一次的巡回演讲中
the President elect in his first Presidential tour…
宣布了遭受了洪水的乔治亚洲
has announced a special relief package…
会有一揽子的特殊救济措施
for the flood inflicted Georgia State.
在宣布对乔治亚洲提供援助后
After offering aid to the state of Georgia…
总统会离开这去纽约
The President will go to New York from here to…
参加联♥合♥国♥的特别首脑会议
participate in the United Nations’ special summit.
请退后 腾出地方 请腾出地方
Back off please, clear the area. Please clear the area.
总统已经离开了 拜托
The President has left. Please.
那是里兹万·可汗
That’s Rizvan Khan.
-请退后 -我 我要见总统
Please back. – I want to see the President.
总统已经离开了
President’s left please.
曾被报道过的努力帮助威廉米纳的
Rizvan Khan who has been in the news for all his efforts…
里兹万·可汗现在就在总统的官邸
in Wilhemina is now at the Governor’s mansion.
他一直在试图见到总统
He has been trying to meet the President for a while now.
糟糕的是即使今天他也不能见到总统
It’s sad that he won’t meet the President even today.
里兹万·可汗的支持者对此非常沮丧
Rizvan Khan’s supporters are quite dejected at this prospect.
看上去他又要失望了
However it looks like he’ll face disappointment all over again.
失望的可汗的支持者
A disappointed group of Khan’s supporters…
准备离开了
are getting ready to turn back.
重复一次 总统要演讲
Copy that, Regal is on foots.
-请再重复一遍 -总统要演讲
– Repeat that please. – Regal is on foots.
-你是里兹万·可汗? -是的 先生
– Are you Rizvan Khan? – Yes, sir.
-是的 -是的 先生
– Yes. – Yes, sir.
总统要见你
The President wants to meet you.
你好
Greetings…
里兹万·可汗
Rizvan Khan,
很高兴看到你精神奕奕的
good to see you hale and hearty.
如今你上电视比我都多
You’re on TV more than me now.
曼迪拉 他知道我的名字
Mandira. He knows my name.
-你已经知道了我的名字 -是的 知道的
– You already know my name. – Yes, I do.
-你的名字叫可汗 -是的
– Your name is Khan. – Yes.
你不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
And you’re not a terrorist.
噢 不 我不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 不是的
Oh no, no I’m not a terrorist. No.
还有… 这是我儿子
And… this is my son.
他 他也不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 我儿子
He, he wasn’t a terrorist either. My son.
-我知道 -你知道
– I know. – You know.
对你的遭遇我深表遗憾
I’m so sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
他道歉了
He’s sorry.
我们都是这个世界的过客
All of us share this world before brief moment in time.
而我很荣幸能和…
And I’m honoured to…
里兹万·可汗一起分享这段旅程
share the time of Rizvan Khan.
里兹万·可汗提醒我们
Rizvan has reminded us…
山姆
Sam…
我们的可汗用他的爱
Our Khan has managed to achieve,
和仁慈努力设法实现了
with his love and humanity…
我的恨所不能实现的
what my hatred could never achieve.
我的愤怒让我们分离
My anger threw us apart…
但今天他的爱带领我们一起走上
but today his love has brought us together in a way…
以新的希望来回忆你的方式
where we remember you with renewed hope.
现在 我再也不会让他到处跑了 山姆
Now I’ll never let him go anywhere, Sam.
我会珍惜他的爱
I’ll keep this love with me…
为你 为我 永远
For me, for you, forever.
-还有别的吗? 里兹万 -有的
– Anything else, Rizvan? – Yes.
旧金山国土安♥全♥局♥的
John Marshall, Homeland security,
约翰警官要我代他向你说 你好
San Francisco said to say, ”Howdy”.
-你好? -你好
– Howdy? – Howdy.
如果有任何安全信息 打电♥话♥给我
I tell you what, security has any other messages, you call me.
好的 好的 能给我你的号♥码吗?
Good, good can I have your number please?
-谢谢 总统先生 -谢谢
– Thank you Mr. President. – Thank you.
-回家好吗 -恩 回家
– Shall we go home? – Yes, let’s go home.
回家 回家
Let’s go home. Let’s go home.
-谢谢 -再见
– Thank you. – Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!