不 不只一分钟
Oh, no, no not one minute.
要比一分钟久
It will take longer than one minute.
-拜 可汗 -拜 山姆
– Bye, Khan. – Bye, Sam.
-午餐 午餐 -快 快
-Lunch. Lunch. – Quick, quick.
拜 Joe
Bye, Joe.
拜 我的宝贝!
Bye! The apple of my eye!
你的头发非常漂亮 女士
And your hair looks very pretty, ma’am.
谢谢 甜心
Thank you, sweetheart.
不客气 甜心
You’re welcome, sweetheart.
你是在跟她打情骂俏吗?
Were you flirting with her?
有吗?
Ahuh?
-你不会骗人哦 -好了吧
– You’re not a liar. – Okay.
里兹 我得做家庭作业 让我回家吧
Reese, I’ve to do my homework. Let me go home.
-只要10分钟 好吗 -就10分钟
– Just 10 minutes, okay. – Only 10 minutes.
好吧
Alright.
惊喜
Surprise.
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, Daddy.
光谢爸爸? 我呢?
Daddy? What about me?
祝你生日快乐!
Happy birthday to you!
曼迪拉 曼迪拉 现在可以做吗?
Mandira. Mandira, can we have sex please.
现在做?
Now?
现在 正是时候
Now, now is good.
伴随真♥主♥阿♥拉♥的祝福
With Allah’s blessings,
我实现了对母亲的承诺
I fulfilled my promise to Ammi.
我营造了自己的幸福人生
I made a happy life for myself.

Hello.
怎么了? 莎拉
Yeah? Sarah.
什么?
What?
可汗 快打开电视
Khan, switch on the TV, please.
恩 莎拉 待会回你电♥话♥
Yes, Sarah let me call you back, okay.
从未见过这种事
I’ve never seen anything like this before.
我的天哪!
Oh, my God!
第二架 第二架飞机撞进了另一栋大楼
Second plane, second plane just hit the other tower.
曼哈顿的地平线永久改变了!
The skyline of Manhattan has been changed forever!
纽约双子星大楼消失了!
New York’s twin towers are gone!
两栋大楼都被撞击了
Both towers have been hit.
肯定是蓄意攻击…
It must’ve been a coordinated attack…
妈妈 为什么里兹和盖瑞克夫人
Mom, why are Reese and Mrs. Garrick
从每个人手中接过钱呢?
taking money from everyone?
是捐款 孩子
Donations, baby.
为在9.11期间拯救人们
For the family of the fire-fighters
而牺牲的消防人员家属捐款
who died saving people during 9/11.
-进展如何 -很好 挺顺利
– How is it going? – Good, good.
约翰逊刚捐了1000美元
The Johnson’s just gave a thousand dollars.
谢谢
Thank you.
-天啊 -看
– Oh, God. – Here.
3500美元!
3500 dollars!
这是年度的宗教税
It’s annual Zakat (religious tax) money.
这是伊♥斯♥兰♥教的责任 义务
It’s a duty in Islam. Duty.
在伊♥斯♥兰♥世界 他们每年捐出
In Islam they donate a certain percentage of their…
-一定比例的收入给慈善团体 -恩
– income each year in charity. – Yes.
今年 还会有别的吗?
This year, how could it be anything else?
恩 这里是3502美元50分
Yes, that’s $3502 and 50 cents exactly.
西方世界的历史
In the western world,
只是简单分为公元前和公元后
history is marked simply by BC and AD.
但现在 有第三种区分方式了 9.11
But now, there is a third distinction. 9/11 .
来自美国各方面的消息报道
Reports are in from various parts of America that…
穆♥斯♥林♥被认定为目标并受到攻击
Muslims are being targeted and attacked.
后退
Back off.
走开
Get away.
一位锡克教的雇员
A Sikh employee in Michigan
今天在密西根州被他老板枪杀
was shot dead by his employer…
因为他被误认为是阿富汗人
because he was mistaken for an Afghani.
因为9.11事件 很多在美国的穆♥斯♥林♥正在改名
In the wake of 9/11, a lot of American Muslims
他们不再用种族特征明显的名字
are changing their names to escape racial profiling.
此事件也使美国人加深了对
Questions are being raised about America’s…
伊♥斯♥兰♥的偏见
biased views towards the lslamic community.
甚至戴头纱的穆♥斯♥林♥妇女也成为攻击的目标
Even as Muslim women wearing hijabs (veils) are being targeted.
因为9.11 美国人对穆♥斯♥林♥的看法
Post 9/11, America’s view towards its
迅速改变
Islamic inhabitants is changing rapidly.
他们一定是迟到了
They must be getting late.
今天妈妈送你们
Let’s mom drop you today.
-顺道吃个冰淇淋 -好啊
-And we’ll grab an ice cream on the way. – Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
世上所有的宗教中
Of all the religions in the world…
伊♥斯♥兰♥教是最具暴♥力♥性和侵略性的
Islam is the most violent and aggressive.
他们以真♥主♥的名义 发动圣♥战♥ 造成杀戮
It encourages killing or ‘Jihad’ as they call it, in the name of God.
山姆 你一定要把这事告诉你妈妈
Sam, you need to tell your mom about this.
不 里兹
No, Reese.
她现在已经够烦心了
I think she already has too much to worry about.
滚出我的国家
Get out of my country.
现在不要戴头纱了
Don’t wear this now.
真♥主♥阿♥拉♥会谅解的 但这些人不会
Allah will understand. These people won’t.
永远不会
Never.
什么事?
Yes?
我是曼迪拉 我听说哈西娜出事了 所以
I’m Mandira. I heard about Hasina, so…
你嫂子她在楼上
She is upstairs, bhabi (sister-in-law).
他不会进来
He won’t come in.
哥 请你进去 求你了
Bhai, please come in. Please.
你是我的乖儿子 是不是?
You are my good son, aren’t you?
你是我的乖儿子 是不是?
You are my good son, aren’t you?
曼迪拉 星期一你可以来上班了
Alright, Mandira, you’ll join us on Monday.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
有件事我想告诉你
I just want to clarify one thing.
我姓”可汗” 我丈夫是穆♥斯♥林♥
My last name is Khan, my husband is Muslim.
-星期一见 -谢谢
– We’ll see you on Monday. – Thanks.
-可汗 我有工作了 我有工作了 -好
– Khan. I got the job, I got the job. – Okay.
-我有工作啦! -好
– I got the job! – Okay.
今天起 一切都会好起来的
Now, everything will be all right.
-我们会做到的 会做到的 -我知道
– We’ll do it. We’ll do it. – I know.
-我们会做到的 -我们会好起来的
-We’ll do it. – We’ll do it.
是的 是的 是的
Yes, yes, yes.
我们会克服困难的
We shall overcome?
我们会克服困难的 我们会克服困难的
We shall overcome. We shall overcome.
你唱得不好听
You suck.
好难听 请别唱了
You suck. Please don’t sing.
我们会克服困难的 曼迪拉 会的
We shall overcome. I know, Mandira, we will…
圣达非 新墨西哥州
Santa Fe, New Mexico
我在新墨西哥州圣达非 来见总统
I’m in Santa Fe, New Mexico, to meet the President.
他的车队有12辆车
His motorcade has 12 cars…
但没人告诉我 总统坐在哪辆车里
but no one tells me which car the President is in.
曼迪拉 不知道为什么
Mandira, I don’t know why,
我始终见不着总统
but I keep failing to meet the President.
但我知道我要见到他
But I know I have to meet him.
我得告诉他山姆的事
I have to tell him about Sam.
山姆 可汗
Sam. Khan.
你们在那呢?
So there you guys are?
今天过得怎样?
So, how was your day?
又在玩游戏呀?
Again Xbox?
让个地方给我 让个地方给我
Make place for me, make place for me.
-妈 别抱我 -过来 宝贝
– Don’t hug me mom. – Come here, sweety.
宝贝 你呢?
And how are you sweetheart?
别 别 不要抱我 别抱我
No, no, don’t hug me, don’t hug me, no.
-电♥话♥ -听到了
– Phone. – I know.
-但我会回来的 -为什么?
– But I’ll be back. – Why?
因为你别无选择
Because you’ve no choice.
您好 莎拉
Hello. Hey Sarah.
里兹 把沙拉给可汗先生
Reese, pass Mrs. Khan the salad.
-山姆 你好吗? -恩 好着呢
– Sam, you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine.
莎拉 我们都很好
Sarah, we are fine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!