我也是
I’m fine.
里兹万 觉得鸡肉怎样? 喜欢吗?
Rizvan, how is the chicken? Do you like it?
不 一点都不喜欢
No, not at all.
我… 我说的好笑吗?
Did I… did I say a joke?
是的 没错 里兹万
Yes you did, Rizvan.
真的很好笑
And a very good one indeed.
谢谢 马克
Thank you Mark.
但这鸡肉真的不好
But the chicken is not good.
-这是新的做法 我… -再也别做了
– It’s a new recipe. I… – Don’t make it ever again.
曼迪拉 马克要前往阿富汗报道战争
Mark was going to cover the war
妈妈是对的
in Afghanistan, Mandira. Ammi was right.
家庭不仅仅只由血脉组成
Families are not just made by blood.
也由爱组成
They are made with love too.
莎拉 马克 里兹也成为了我们生命的一部份
Sarah, Mark and Reese had become a part of our world.
但我从没告诉过他们
But I never told them that…
我应该告诉他们的
I should have told them.
保重 伙计
Take care, buddy.
-回见 里兹 -保重 里兹
-See you, Reese. – Take care, Reese.
嘿 里兹
Hey, Reese.
可兰经 第五章 32节 真♥主♥阿♥拉♥”圣训”
In chapter five, verse 32 of the Quran, Allah has decreed that…
一个无辜生灵的死亡等同人类的灭亡
the death of one innocent is equal to the death of humanity.
2008年4月 亚利桑那沙漠
我知道9.11中无辜生灵的死亡
I knew that the death of innocents in 9/11
要全人类付出代价
would cost the entire humanity.
但我不知道 你我要为此付出
But I did not know that you and I would have to pay…
最大的代价 曼迪拉
the biggest price, Mandira.
为什么这一切会发生在我们身上?
Why did this happen to us?
曼迪拉 为什么?
Mandira. Why?
里兹 跟我说话 哥们 等一下
Reese, just talk to me man, wait a minute.
为什么对我视而不见? 里兹
Why are you ignoring me, Reese?
已经好多天了
It’s been so many days since…
里兹 听我说 等一下
Reese, listen to me. Wait a minute.
请听我说 伙计
Please listen to me man.
怎么了? 我做了什么呀?
What’s the problem? What have I done?
-里兹 你听我说呀 -滚开!
– Reese, just listen to me. – Piss off.
你听我说
Listen to me.
你好 我买♥♥了一双鞋给你
Hello. I have got new shoes for you.
霹雳鞋专卖♥♥店 34美元99美分 试一下
Pele Shoe Stores, $34.99. Try them.
现在不想
Not now.
退换期限只有14天
Return policy, only fourteen days.
-试一下 -现在不想
– Try now. – Not now.
还是试试吧 试试
No, no try now, try now.
-我说了现在不想试! -好吧
– I said not now! – Okay.
不试就不试吧
Okay.
退换期限 只有14天
Return policy, only fourteen days.
我很抱歉 不应该大喊大叫
I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have yelled.
对 好大声
Yes, very loud.
-非常大声 这样不好 不好 -可汗
– Very, very loud. Not nice, not nice. – Khan.
可汗 请不要生我的气
Khan, please don’t be angry with me.
除了你我再也没别的朋友了
I don’t have any friends apart from you.
骗子 骗子
Liar. Liar.
里兹是你的朋友
Reese is your friend.
-他是你的朋友 -对的
– He’s your friend. – Right.
你是骗子 他是你的朋友
You’re a liar. He’s your friend.
-好酷的鞋 -谢谢
– Cool shoes. – Thank you.
-我可以穿穿看吗? -不
– Can I try them? – No.
-求你了 -不要求我
– Please. – No please.
-想玩球吗? -不想
– Want to play? – No.
我会打败你哦
I’ll beat you.
我会踢你的屁♥股♥哦
I’ll kick your butt.
噢 你会踢我的屁♥股♥?
Oh, you’ll kick my butt?
-你很逊 -我很逊?
– You suck. – I suck?
-你很逊 -不 你很逊
– You suck. – No, I think you suck.
-我会踢你的屁♥股♥ -你会踢我的屁♥股♥?
– I’ll kick your butt. – You’ll kick my butt?
-正是 -看球
– Yeah. – Here, catch.
好的 我接住了
Okay, here catch.
-谢谢 拜 -拜
– Thank you, bye. – Bye.
嘿 山姆
Hey, Sam.
骗子 骗子 屁♥股♥着火
Liar, liar. Bum on fire.
妈 我要出门了
Mom, I’m off.
-我要去学校 -早安
– I’m going to school. – Good morning.
妈 快点
Mom, be quick.
拜托了 妈 我要迟到了
Please mom. Mom I’m getting late.
-冷静 妈妈 -别耍酷 -为什么? 伙计
– Chill out mom. Don’t try to be cool. – Why, dude?
随便了 今天我要练足球 晚点回来
Whatever. I’ll be late today, I have soccer practise.
非要练球吗?
Sam, sam. Do you have to play soccer?
你非要剪头发吗?
Do you have to cut hair?
很聪明哦
Very clever.
我的宝贝 要爱我到死哦
The apple of my eye! Love me till I die!
山姆 山姆
Sam. Sam.
山姆为什么走路那么奇怪?
Why is Sam walking so strangely?
你为什么笑的那么奇怪?
Why are you laughing so strangely?
-你也很可爱的 -不要 不要
– You’re too cute. – No, no.
你也很可爱的 -别 别 拜托别这样
You’re too cute. – No, no, please, please.
-拜托 不要抱我 -可汗 让我抱抱
– Please, don’t hug me. – Khan, please.
-不要 不要 -可汗 拜托了
– No, no. – Khan, please.
不要 不要 不要抱我
No, no, please. Please, don’t hug me.
2007年11月27号♥ 早上 8点23分
November 27, 2007. 8:23 am.
我永远记得这一天
I still remember the day…
最后一次听到你的笑声
That’s the last time I heard you laugh.
里兹 里兹
Reese. Reese.
你已经八天没跟我说一句话了
You haven’t spoken in eight days now.
-怎么了 -离我远点
– What’s up? – Just leave me alone.
你怎么了? 我知道你爱你♥爸♥爸
What’s with you? You know I loved your dad.
不… 不要再提到我爸爸
Just… don’t talk about my dad.
别这样 里兹 我们是最好的朋友
Come on, Reese, we’re best friends.
我们妈妈也是最好的朋友
Our moms are best friends.
你知道么 你们这样的人不会是任何人的好朋友
You know what you people are nobody’s best friends.
你们这些人只在乎该死的圣♥战♥
All you people care is about your damn ‘Jihad’ or whatever.
你在说什么啊? 伙计
What are you talking about man?
-里兹 听我说 -走开啦
– Reese, just listen to me. – Just go away.
-不 里兹 你听我说 -闭嘴 走开 -听着
– No, Reese, you listen… – Shut up, and go! – Listen.
-山姆儿 离我远点 -听我说 伙计
– Sameer, I said go away. – Listen to me man.
走啊
Just go away.
看看那两个小子
Look at those two little brats.
嘿 女士们 到此为止
Hey, ladies, come on time out. Come on.
你没听到他说的吗?
Didn’t you hear him?
他要你离他远点
He said ”Leave him alone”.
所以为什么你不回家找你妈妈呢
So why don’t you go home to your mummy.
-不关你事 -什么
– Stay out of it. – What?
-我说 不关你事 -你再说一遍?
– I said, stay out of it. – What did you say?
你听到了 不关你事!
You heard me, stay out of it!
-吉姆 放开他 -怎么了?
– Jim, let him go. – What’s the matter?
-难道你不在乎去世的父亲了? -在乎 但…
– Don’t you care about your dead dad? – Yeah, but…
-本·拉♥登♥是你的情人吗 -放开他
Is Osama your lover? – Let him go.
去死吧
So… dead.
别这样 伙计们 你们会伤到他的
Stop it guys, you’re hurting him.
他只是一碟小菜
Oh, he liked that one.
看他干的什么
What did he just do.
抓住他 伙计们
Let’s get him guys.
本·拉♥登♥的儿子
Hey, Osama’s son.
该死的巴基斯坦人
Bloody Paki.
走开
Get away.
走开啊
Get away.
去你的! 混♥蛋♥!
Screw you assholes!
你说什么?
What did you say?
去你的!
Screw you!
山姆儿 没事的 站起来
Sameer. Come on buddy, get up.
山姆儿
Sameer.
山姆儿 站起来
Sameer, come on.
山姆儿 山姆儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!