Satan! Satan! Satan!
这世界真奇怪 曼迪拉
The world is strange, Mandira.
我越想了解
The more I try to understand it…
就了解得越少
the lesser I understand.
我想你
I miss you.
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hello.
哥哥 你… 你在哪?
Bhai, You… Where are you?
你有联邦调查局的号♥码吗?
FBI, do you have a number for the FBl?
联邦调查局? 为什么?
FBI? Why?
告诉我
Please.
这是我们学校 他们却把我们推来推去
It’s our college, and they are pushing us around.
真不知道他们怎么这么兴奋 都是为了总统
I wonder why they are so excited. That too for this President.
讨厌圆蒜头
Lousy pods of garlic!
我喜欢
I love it.
-这不比印度脏话差啊 -真的
-There are no better cusswords than lndian ones. – Really.
孩子们
Boys and girls.
他就是你们等了几个小时要见的人
Come on. This is the man you waited for hours to see.
让我们用热烈的掌声欢迎他
Let’s give him a warm round of applause.
我荣幸地向你们介绍 英雄 传奇
I present to you, the man, the legend.
美国总统
The president of the United States of America.
没错 就是他
Alright, yes.
好了 大伙们
Alright, come on everybody.
让我们用热烈的掌声
Let’s give this guy a nice warm round of applause…
欢迎这位受尊敬的人
for his esteemed support.
他出来了
And there he is.
好了 大家
Alright everybody, alright.
大家让气氛更热烈些吧
Everybody, make some noise.
总统
President.
总统先生
Mr. President.
总统先生
Mr. President.
我的名字叫可汗 我不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
My name Khan, and I’m not a terrorist.
总统先生
Mr. President.
我的名字叫可汗 我不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
My name Khan, and I’m not a terrorist.
他刚才说恐♥怖♥份♥子♥吗?
Did he just say terrorist?
-我不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ -恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
– I’m not a terrorist. – Terrorist!
-他说他是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ -我不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
– He says he’s a terrorist. – I’m not a terrorist.
行动
Move.
不许动
Don’t move.
抓到他了
I got him.
不许动! 不许动!
Don’t move! Man, don’t move!
把手放在我看得到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
我的名字叫可汗 我不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
My name is Khan, and I’m not a terrorist.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
他很奇怪
He is strange.
起先 他默默地站着
First, he was standing silently.
突然他大叫起来
Then all of a sudden, he was screaming.
他叫的是
And what was he screaming…
我不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 奇怪
I’m not a terrorist. I’m not a terrorist. Strange.
他肯定是有故事的人
There’s something more to his story.
对 但为什么我们要跟踪他的故事呢?
Yes, but why are we after this story?
听着 罗杰 这不关我们的事
Listen, Raj. This can’t be our project.
我不想卷入这个可汗的故事里 我害怕
I don’t want to get into this Khan story. I’m scared.
因为他是个可汗而害怕吗
Scared because he is a Khan?
如果他不是可汗纳 你就不害怕的 对吗?
If he was a Khanna, you wouldn’t be, right?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你知道我在说什么 科玛尔
You know what I’m saying, Komal.
听着 我要查清楚这件事
Listen, this is going to be my project.
你要和我一起吗?
Are you with me?
他追踪总统好几个星期了
He’s been following the President for some weeks now.
而我们… 坦白说不能辨别出他是否是圣♥战♥徒
And we… frankly can’t know whether he’s a ‘Jihadi’ or not.
我又犯错了 曼迪拉
I have made a mistake again, Mandira.
现在总统生我的气
And now, the President is angry with me.
他甚至把这事告诉了法官
He has even told the judge about it.
所以法官把我关起来了
That’s why the judge has asked me to be shut away.
他还命令我去看精神病医生
He has also ordered that I should meet a psychiatrist.
他说在那之后他会见我
He says he will meet me after that.
到时我会告诉他 我不是敌人
I’ll tell him then that I’m not an enemy.
我没邪恶意图
I’m not evil.
现在我什么都不能说了 曼迪拉
I am unable to say anything now, Mandira.
我很害怕
I’m very scared.
-他叫里兹万·可汗 -里兹万·可汗
– His name is Rizvan Khan. – Rizvan Khan.
他们现在什么都不肯说
They are not saying anything beyond that right now.
我就知道警♥察♥什么都不会告诉我们的
I knew the police wasn’t going to tell us anything,
现在怎么办?
Now?
现在? 还有其它办法
Now what? There are other ways of finding out.
快 走吧
Come on, let’s go.
伙计们 你们知道这是非法的
Guys, you know this is illegal.
知道 而你从来不做非法的事 是吗?
Yes. And you never do anything illegal, right?
给 里兹万·可汗的全部信息都在这
Here. Complete information on Rizvan Khan.
家庭住址 工作地址 社会保险号♥码
House, work address, social security number.
信♥用♥卡♥记录 工资表
Credit records, salary statement.
总之 他所有的信息
In short, his entire life!
老兄 技术方面你是个超级明星
Wow, dude, lnder you’re a rockstar.
恩 谢谢
Yes, thanks.
-拜 -拜拜
– Bye. – Okay, okay, okay.
别被关进监狱了
Stay out of jail.
恩 我会打回给你的 拜
Yeah, I’ll call you back. Bye.
恩 我告诉你
Yeah, I’m telling you,
这对你的报纸很有价值
it’s a great piece for your paper, okay.
这个人 里兹万·可汗 是个简单的家伙
This man, Rizvan Khan, is a simple guy.
他以卖♥♥美容产品为生
He sells beauty products for a living.
听着
Listen.
他不是敌对者
He’s no enemy combatant.
这只是你的想法
That’s what you think.
我去年曾采访过喀布尔监狱的一个极端份子
I just interviewed an extremist in a Kabul prison last year.
他只是个裁缝 没什么价值 菜鸟
He was just a tailor. There’s no story here, bud.
这里很奇怪 曼迪拉
This place is strange, Mandira.
所有房♥间都没窗子
There are no windows to any room
卫生间也没有门
and the bathrooms don’t have a door.
马桶也被锁住了
And the toilet has a lock.
我感到很刺眼 很想睡觉
My eyes burn and I feel sleepy too.
有时这里很热
At times, it’s very hot here.
有时又非常冷
At other times, it is very cold.
我告诉他们我会修空调
I told them I would repair their air conditioner…
但他们不让我修
but they won’t let me.
他们甚至不告诉我时间 那我才能祷告
They don’t even tell me the time so that I can pray.
这就是为什么每当我感到害怕时
That’s why every time l feel scared…
我就俯首祷告
I bow and pray.
抱歉 伙计们 给我两分钟 好吗?
Oh, sorry guys, sorry. Give me two minutes, okay.
瞧 我已经看过资料了
Look, I’ve looked over the details.
我并不感兴趣 但
I’m not really interested, but…
你们为什么不去找下PBC的鲍比·阿胡加?
why don’t you try Bobby Ahuja, at PBC.
也许他能帮得上你们
He might able to help you. Okay. Alright.
为什么? 你为什么想要见总统?
But why? Why do you want to meet the President?
你为什么对总统这么了解?
Why do you know so much about the President?
你为什么研究总统?
Why were you reading up on the President?
你认识这些人吗?
Do you know these people?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿扎尔 奥马尔·可汗
Azhar Mahmood, Omar Khan…
我想他们生气了
I think they are angry…
因为我回答不了关于基♥地♥组♥织♥的问题
because I’m not able to answer their questions about the Al Qaeda.
但我对他们真的一无所知
But I don’t know anything about them.
曼迪拉 之前我应该研究一下基♥地♥组♥织♥的
Mandira, I should have read up on Al Qaeda before.
为什么? 你为什么会在集♥会♥上? 什么
Why? Why were you at the Rally? Okay, what?
现在是我和他交谈的时间了
It’s time for his session with me.
法官下的命令
As ordered by the judge.
你真的相信”我妻子让我见总统”这些话吗?
Do you really buy this, ”My wife told me to meet the President” shit?”
如果我说相信又怎样
Would it matter if I said yes?
-你好 -嗨
– Hello. – Hi.
-我是罗杰 -罗杰 我是鲍比·阿胡加 请坐
– Raj. – Raj, Bobby Ahuja. Please sit.
我没你的号♥码
I didn’t have your number
否则我就打电♥话♥给你了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!