Home 印度电影 我的名字叫可汗(2010)

我的名字叫可汗(2010)

0
我的名字叫可汗(2010)

Sameer. Sameer.
-糟了 见鬼 -起来
– Oh, shit. – Come on.
这件事没发生过 知道吗?
This didn’t happen, okay.
没发生过 没发生过
This didn’t happen this didn’t happen.
否则…
Or else…
你听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
可汗夫人 我是嘎希亚调查员
Mrs. Khan. I’m detective Garcia.
有些问题要问你
I need to ask you some questions about this?
-晚点再说 -送他到急救室
– Later. – Let’s get him into the ER.
紧急医疗小组都准备好了吗?
Is the trauma team ready?
是的 准备好了
Yes, they are.
嘴唇变色了 脸开始发青了
Lip discoloration, discolouration of the face.
-脉搏呢? -非常急促
– How is his pulse? – Rapid pulse.
可能是脾脏破裂 内出血
Possible internal bleeding. Possible spleen rupture.
情况怎么样啊?!
What’s going on?!
我们必须尽快 伙计们
We got to do this fast, you guys.
他正在失血 得给他输血
He’s losing blood. I think we got to give him blood.
我们动作要加快
We got to do this fast.
脾脏破裂
Spleen rupture.
脾脏破裂
Spleen rupture. Spleen rupture. Spleen rupture.
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
夫人 请你在外面等候
Ma’am, you need to stay out.
情况怎样 情况怎样?
Okay, what’ve we got here, what’ve we got?
无内出血征兆
No signs of internal bleeding.
报告重要器官情况
Give me vitals.
-脉搏很弱 -明白
– Heart is throbbing extremely low. – Okay.
-现在电击 -他失去心跳
– Okay, defib now. – He’s technicardiac.
-给我电击器 -准备电击
– Give me the defib. – Ready for defib.
准备 电压200伏
Okay, we’re going to shock in 200.
准备
Ready now.
起搏
Clear.
200伏
200.
-一 二 三 起搏 -脉搏依然微弱
– One, two, three… clear. – Still no pulse.
电压调到300伏
Okay go to 300.
起搏
Clear.
依然没心跳 医生
Still no pulse, doctor.
我们救不活他了
We lost him.
宣布死亡时间 晚上8点零5分
Time of death, 8:05 pm.
山姆
Sam.
脾脏破裂 脾脏
Ruptured spleen… spleen.
那只是人体的一部分
It’s the only part of the human body…
具体的功用没医生完全了解
the use of which is not known to doctors.
脾脏破裂时
When the capsule containing the spleen is ruptured…
得进行脾切除术 而脾脏可再生
a splenectomy is performed, and the spleen is removed.
但可能导致肺部细菌感染
But that can lead to pneumococcal infection.
他死了
He’s dead.
死了
He’s dead.
脾脏… 动脉堵塞了
The splenic… artery is clamped.
死亡时间 晚上8点零5分
Time of death, 8:05 pm.
山姆
Sam.
回到我身边来吧
Come back to me.
回到我身边来吧 宝贝!
Come back to me, baby!
回到我身边来吧 宝贝!
Come back to me, baby!
不要离开我!
Don’t leave me!
请别离开我!
Don’t leave me, please!
请回到我身边 不要离开我
Come back to me please. Please come back. Please!
回到我身边 山姆!
Come back to me, Sam!
山姆 回到我身边!
Sam, come back!
不要离开我!
Don’t leave me!
我很抱歉迟了一小时
I apologise for the late hour.
但48小时内是缉拿凶手的最好时机
But 48 hours is our best window to catch the attackers.
现在验尸报告已经完成
Now, I’ve gone through the medical examiner’s reports.
可汗夫人 你儿子疑似遭到多人攻击
The attack on your son seems very personal Mrs. Khan.
就在足球场上
It happened at the community soccer field.
嘎希亚警官告诉我们山姆的死
Inspector Garcia told us that our Sam’s death…
可能是种族歧视性攻击
may have been a racial attack.
由他的伤痕可以看出来
His wounds were proof of that.
他是穆♥斯♥林♥ 因此被杀害
He was a Muslim, so he was killed.
但我永远也不明白
But I couldn’t understand.
是穆♥斯♥林♥又不是什么坏事 曼迪拉
Being a Muslim is not a bad thing, Mandira.
山姆
Sam.
我的宝贝
My baby.
曼迪拉
Mandira…
我们杀了他
We killed him.
曼迪拉
Mandira…
我们杀了他
We killed him.
我们杀了他
We killed him.
曼迪拉
Mandira…
回家吧
Let’s go home.
我们杀了他
We killed him.
该吃晚饭了
It’s time for dinner.
医生说精神创伤引起的失调
Doctors say that post-traumatic disorder causes people…
会让人们忽略自己的健康
to ignore their health.
我们两杀了他
Both of us killed him.
你要保重身体
You need to take care of your health.
你闭嘴! 闭嘴!
Just shut up! Just shut up!
你听到我说的了吗?
Are you listening to what I am saying?
我们杀了他!
We killed him!
都是我的错
It’s all my fault.
都是我的错
It’s all my fault.
如果我没嫁给你
If I hadn’t married you…
所有的事都不会发生
all this wouldn’t have happened.
我知道你很爱我
I thought you loved me so much.
很爱山姆
Loved Sam so much.
他改名字
What difference would it make…
又怎么会有什么不同呢?
if his name is changed?
他的名字前加上可汗的姓
What difference would it make…
又会有什么不同呢?
if a ‘Khan’ was added to his name?
但我错了
But I was wrong.
差别太大了
It makes a difference.
完全不一样
It does make a difference.
我不该嫁给一个穆♥斯♥林♥
I should never have married a Muslim man!
如果山姆还是印度教 他就不会死
If Sam had been a Rathod (Hindu), he would have been alive today.
他姓”可汗” 所以他死了
He was a Khan, so, he died.
他的死都是因为你 因为你是穆♥斯♥林♥
He died because of you. Because of your surname!
我不明白你在说什么
I don’t understand what you are saying.
我不明白你在说什么 你状态不好
I don’t understand what you are saying. You are not well.
天啊
God.
-我想死 -噢 不 不 不要 别
– I want to die. – Oh, no, no, no, no.
我想死
I want to die.
不 不要 别 曼迪拉 请别死
No, no, no Mandira please don’t die.
别 别 请别死
No, no, please don’t die.
你不能死
You can’t die.
请别死
Please don’t die.
让我一个人呆着 拜托了
Just leave me alone, please.
让我一个人呆着 拜托了
Leave me please.
我不想见到你
I don’t even want to see you.
一看到你
Whenever I see you…
我就会想起山姆受到的伤害
I remember Sam’s wounds.
我无法忍♥受
I can’t do this.
我再也无法忍♥受了
I can’t do this anymore.
我要离开你 可汗
I’m leaving you, Khan.
我要离开你!
I’m leaving you!
为什么是你离开呢?
Why should you leave?
房♥子是你的 该走的是我
The house is yours. I’ll leave.
现在就走啊! 马上!
Go right now! This instant!
马上就走
Go right now.
走啊! 走啊!
Go! Go!
曼迪拉
Mandira…
那我什么时候可以回来?
When should I come back?
什么时候回来?