Home 印度电影 我的名字叫可汗(2010)

我的名字叫可汗(2010)

0
我的名字叫可汗(2010)

There are only two kinds of people in this world.
做好事的好人
Good people who do good deeds.
和做坏事的坏人
And bad people who do bad.
这是人类唯一的不同
That’s the only difference in human beings.
再没其它的了 懂了吗?
There’s no other difference. Understood?
你明白什么了? 告诉我 告诉我
What did you understand? Tell me, tell me.
好人 坏人 没有其他区别
Good people. Bad people. No other difference.
妈妈教我的是学校里无法学到的东西
Ammi’s lesson was not taught in any school.
至少我的学校是这样
Not in my school at least.
瓦迪亚先生就住在这附近
Master Wadia lives somewhere here.
地图给我
Give me the map.
快点
Come fast.
里兹 你在干嘛?
Rizu, what are you doing?
别玩了过来
Stop that and come here.
等一下 来了
Hang on. Coming.
您好 我是里兹亚
Hello. I’m Razia.
她是我儿子里兹 我是说里兹万
This is Rizu. I mean Rizvan.
我听说了很多您的事
I have heard a lot about you.
您是位非常有学问的人
That you are a very learned man.
您取得了很多学位
You have a lot of degrees.
学士 硕士
B.A. M.A.
诸如此类的
Whatever.
但人们说您什么都不做
But people say you don’t do anything.
这是好事
That’s a good thing!
里兹 我的里兹是个聪明的孩子
Rizu. My Rizu is a sharp boy.
所以 我想您能否同意
So, I thought if you agree to teach him here,
在您家教他
in your house
那样您也可以打发时间 不是吗?
That way, you can pass your time too, isn’t it?
不知道你在说什么
What nonsense!
瓦迪亚先生 瓦迪亚先生 请相信我
Mr. Wadia, Mr. Wadia, Trust me.
我的里兹是个聪明的孩子
My Rizu is an intelligent boy.
里兹 用英语和瓦迪亚先生说几句话
Rizu, talk to Mr. Wadia in English.
说英语 说啊
Speak in English. Come on.
用英语说几句
Say something in English.
瓦迪亚 瓦迪亚
Wadia, Wadia.
瓦迪亚家族是
Wadia family is a Parsi family
起始于苏拉特(印度西部港市)印度拜火教教♥徒♥
originally based in Surat.
瓦迪亚在1736年
Launji Narsolaunji Wadia started
开创了瓦迪亚造船王朝
the Wadia ship building dynasty in 1736.
因为他从英国东印度公♥司♥获得了一份合约
When he obtained a contract from the British East lndia Company,
为其在孟买♥♥建造船坞和船舶
for building docks and ships in Bombay.
瓦迪亚 瓦迪亚
Wadia. Wadia.
强盗骑着马
The highwayman came riding,
来到古老的客栈
riding up to the old Inn-door.
强盗骑着马 来到古老的客栈
The highwayman came riding up to the old lnn-door.
妈妈 我饿了 走吧 我饿了
Ammi, I’m hungry. Let’s go. I’m hungry.
妈妈说瓦迪亚先生是个好人
Ammi said master Wadia was a good man.
好人做好事
Good people did good deeds.
瓦迪亚先生教会我很多东西
Master Wadia taught me a lot of things.
除了书本的知识 还有生活上的
About books and about life too.
里兹万 里兹万 别来了
Rizvan, Rizvan, don’t come here.
积水太多了 回家去 回家去
There’s too much water. Go home! Go home!
瓦迪亚先生 你在干嘛?
Mr. Wadia. What are you doing?
快出来!
Come out!
你的学生太神奇了!
Your pupil is amazing!
怎么了? 你们在大喊大叫什么?
What’s going on? Why are you guys screaming?
里兹万 你在干嘛?
Rizvan, what are you doing?
我让你回家去的
I asked you to go home.
太好了
Too good.
你在抽水
You are pumping water out.
太棒了! 天才 天才
That’s amazing. Genius. Genius.
他是我的学生 我的学生!
He is my pupil. My pupil.
你认为他能把这些都修好吗?
You think he can repair all this?
你认识瓦迪亚先生吗?
You know, Mr. Wadia?
我的里兹在他家附近做了无异于奇迹的事
My Rizu did nothing short of a miracle near his house.
-水都淹到这了 -妈妈
– The water had filled till here. – Mother.
等一下
One minute.
水都到这了
The water was till here.
里兹弄了个类似水泵的东西
Rizu fixed some motor type of thing.
等一下
One minute!
把水泵放到积水里 然后把水抽走了
Put the motor in the water, and the water was gone.
我亲眼看见的
I saw it with my own eyes.
-真的吗 -当然了
– Really? – Yes.
匝克尔
Zakir.
你赢得了奖杯对吗?
You won a cup, didn’t you?
我真为你高兴
I’m really happy about that.
还有里兹
And Rizu?
他也为你高兴
Even he is happy for you.
你也应该高兴才对
You should be happy too.
他是你的哥哥 不是吗?
He is your brother, isn’t he?
好孩子 把眼泪擦了
Good boy, wipe your tears.
过来
Come on.
你是我的好儿子 对吗?
You are my good son, aren’t you?
你是我的好儿子 对吗?
You are my good son, aren’t you?
匝克尔很幸运
Zakir was fortunate.
他可以流泪
He could cry.
匝克尔 里兹说那非常寒冷
Zakir, Rizu says it’s going to be very cold there.
你都收拾好了吗?
You have taken everything, right?
别落下什么哦
Don’t forget anything.
我会想你的 儿子
I’ll miss you, my son.
只有你在哥哥那有空余时间了才会想我的
Only if you find time from bhai(brother) will you miss me!
匝克尔一到18岁就去了美国
As soon as he completed 18 years, Zakir left for America.
他获得了密西根大学的奖学金
He got a scholarship at Michigan University.
他走的时候我很难过
I felt very bad when he left.
但我从没告诉他
But I never told him.
短短的几天
And in just a few days,
我就习惯了没他在身边的生活
I got accustomed to his absence.
妈妈 哈西娜是大学老师
Ammi, Hasina teaches at the university.
她不能在学期中离开
She can’t leave mid-term and come.
这是她婚后的第一个开斋节
It’s her first Eid(festival) in the family after the wedding.
我们甚至都还没见过她
We haven’t even seen her yet.
请回来吧
Come here, please.
妈妈
Ammi.
别担心
Don’t worry.
你的移♥民♥申请再几天就能办好了
Your immigration will be done in a few days.
然后你就可以和我们住一起了
Then you will live with us.
没有里兹万我哪也不去
I won’t go anywhere without Rizvan.
我知道
I know that.
我也在帮哥哥申请
I’m sponsoring bhai as well.
妈妈 我要接个电♥话♥ 一会再打给你
Okay, Ammi. I have to hang up now. I’ll call later.
-噢 主啊 -噢 主啊
– Oh, Lord. – Oh, lord.
妈妈 你该睡觉了
Ammi, you should sleep now.
睡眠让心灵平静 身体得到休息
Sleeping calms the mind and provides rest to the body.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我没什么
Nothing is wrong with me.
就只是想匝克尔
Just missing Zakir, that’s all.
想他笑的样子
His laughter.
想他的生气的模样
His anger.
想他漱口的声音
The sound of his gargling.
早上7点 下午2点 晚上9点
At 7am, at 2pm, 9pm.
心情平静了吗?
Enough peace?
里兹 两分钟 抱我两分钟好吗?
Please, Rizu. Two minutes? Two minutes.
就两分钟吗?
Only two minutes?
一千零一 一千零二
1001, 1002.
但曼迪拉 两分钟的拥抱后果
But Mandira, the effect of those two minutes…
只持续了6个月4天又17个小时
lasted only for six months, four days and 17 hours.
妈妈死于充血性心肌病
Ammi died of congestive cardiomyopathy.
她的心肌肥大 影响到了健康
Her heart became too big for its own good.
2007年12月 华盛顿
妈妈去世前 要我承诺
Before dying, Ammi made me promise
我要像匝克尔一样过幸福的生活
that like Zakir, I would make a happy life for myself.