So, I couldn’t fulfil them.
但 但山姆从不抱怨
But, but, Sam never complained.
从不抱怨
He never complained.
山姆还有一个不好的习惯
Sam had one more bad habit.
他只说高兴的事情
He told us only good things.
坏消息从不告诉我们
He always hid bad news from us.
他甚至连我最喜欢的曼联队
He would never tell me
输了的事情都不告诉我
when my favorite team Manchester United lost.
从来都没有
Never.
除非我们打赌 那他会说
Unless we had a bet. Then he would tell me.
然会我会买♥♥给他薄荷味碎巧克力冰淇淋
Then I would I have to give him his mint chocolate-chip ice cream.
两个
Two scoops.
每次都买♥♥两个
Two scoops, always.
两个
Two scoops.
2007年11月27号♥ 他被杀害了
On 27th November 2007, he was killed.
那时他才13岁9个月又4天
He was 13 years, nine months and four days old.
山姆儿不仅仅是我的儿子 还是我最亲的朋友
Sameer was not only my son, he was my dearest friend.
事 事实上 我只有他这个朋友
Actually, my only friend.
我…
My…
我… 仅有的好朋友
My… only best friend.
我相信真♥主♥阿♥拉♥会因山姆
I’m sure Allah is happy
和他一起在天堂而非常高兴
that Sam is with him in heaven.
我… 珍妮妈妈 我 我
I… Mama Jenny, I, I,
我不知道还能说什么
I don’t know what to say.
我不想再说了
I don’t want to say anymore.
里兹万 来 一起
Come on, Rizvan.
-好的 -好的
– Okay. – Okay.

Bye.
-再见 里兹万 -拜
– Bye, Rizvan. – Bye.
-拜 -拜
– Bye. – Bye.
拜拜 拜拜
Okay, okay bye.
主会保佑你 孩子
God bless you, my son.
要结案了? 什么意思?
What do you mean you’re shutting the case?
请谅解 已经六个月了
Understand it’s been six months.
没有目击者 没有嫌疑人 没有证据
Okay, no witnesses, no suspects, no evidence.
案件没有任何进展 可汗夫人
There’s been no movement on this case, Mrs. Khan.
我真的别无选择
Look, I really have no choice.
但你知道 也许… 也许学校里会有人
But you know, maybe… maybe there’s somebody at school…
记得一些事
who will remember something.
也许你可以挨家挨户 挨个班级调查
You know, maybe you can go door to door, class to class.
挨家挨户 逐个家庭 有些事
Door to door and homes, and something…
-我已经那么做过了 -但
– You know I’ve done that already. – But, you know…
也许你会有新发现
Maybe there’s something else that you’ll find.
你看见这些文件了吗?
You see these files?
它们都等待着司法裁判
These are all those waiting for justice too.
对不起 可汗夫人 实在对不起
Look, I’m sorry, Mrs. Khan. I truly am.
-有时有些事确实没有答案 -不
– Sometimes there really are no answers. – No.
我不接受这个结果
I don’t accept that.
我不接受
I do not accept that.
必须要有答案
There has to be an answer.
如果你找不到 我去找
And if you can’t find it, I’ll.
我在寻找杀我儿子的凶手
I’m looking for any lead on the boys who killed my son.
-任何消息都可以 上面有我的号♥码 -好的
– Any information at all. My number is there. – Okay.
现在 我到了洛杉矶
I have reached Los Angeles now.
总统要来访问这的大学
The President is coming visit the college campus here.
我提前三天抵达
I have reached three days before him…
以便我这次不会错过他
so that I don’t miss him this time around.
我去祈祷真♥主♥阿♥拉♥让我能实现愿望
I am going to pray that Allah wills it so too.
听着 听着 弟兄们 听着
Listen, listen, listen brothers.
我们入歧途了
We are digressing.
我以前就说过的
I have said it before.
我不排斥基♥督♥徒或犹太人
I have no problem with Christians or the Jews.
实际上 我也不排斥我们的印度教兄弟
In fact, I have no problems with our Hindu brothers too.
我在圣·本尼迪医院救治了很多印度教♥徒♥
I treat a lot of Hindu patients in St. Benedict’s hospital.
让我生气的是这些恩惠
I get angry only when this same grace…
并没有让我们这些穆♥斯♥林♥得到回报
is not reciprocated towards us Muslims.
以色列犹太人屠♥杀♥我们的巴勒斯坦兄弟时
My blood boils…
我怒不可遏
when Israeli Jews massacre our Palestinian brothers.
在印度 印度教♥徒♥用他们的剑
Or when Hindus in lndia…
把我们的女人和孩子切成碎片时
cut our women and children to pieces with their swords.
我怒不可遏
That’s when my blood boils.
难道你们不怒不可遏吗? 回答我
Doesn’t your blood boil? Answer me.
-难道你们不愤怒吗? -当然怒啊 当然的
– Doesn’t your blood boil? – It does. It does.
当然怒不可遏啊 当然的
It does. It does.
那就行动吧! 行动起来
So, do something then. Do something!
我 菲瑟尔·瑞曼医生 发誓我已准备好了
I, Dr. Faisal Rehman, take an oath that I’m ready.
你们准备好了吗? 准备好了吗
Are you people ready? Are you?
准备好了 恩 准备好了
Yes, we are. Yes. Yes, we are.
你们准备好了吗?
Are you people ready?
准备好了 恩 准备好了
Yes, we are. Yes. Yes, we are.
全能的真♥主♥也曾让易布拉欣(六大使者之一)
Mighty Allah had even asked Ibrahim
牺牲他的儿子
to sacrifice his son.
没有任何疑问地
And without asking a single question,
易布拉欣同意牺牲他的儿子
Ibrahim agreed to sacrifice him.
如今轮到我们了
It’s our turn today.
为伊♥斯♥兰♥流血是我们的职责
It’s our duty to let our blood flow for the cause of Islam.
这是真♥主♥的需求
This is what Allah demands!
这是伊♥斯♥兰♥的需求
This is what Islam demands!
不 不 不是 不是
No, no, no, no.
不是
No.
你在撒谎
You are lying.
等等 等等
Wait… Wait…
为什么这么说? 兄弟
Why, brother?
难道你不相信真♥主♥需要伊斯梅利亚牺牲吗?
Don’t you believe that the Lord had asked for Ismail’s sacrifice?
不 不需要
No, no.
我妈妈给我讲过这个故事
My Ammi has told me the story.
圣徒易布拉欣并不怀疑真♥主♥的仁慈
Saint Ibrahim did not doubt the compassion of the Lord.
不 不 不怀疑 不怀疑
No, no, no. No.
故事是他强大信念和信仰的例证
The story is an example of his immense strong faith and belief.
那就是为什么
And that’s the reason…
一再地被陌生人煽动
why despite being incited by a stranger repeatedly
圣徒易布拉欣没有迷失正途的原因
Saint Ibrahim did not waver from his path of righteousness.
没有 没有
No, no.
他不听信陌生人的话
He didn’t listen to the stranger.
他确信真♥主♥绝不会让他的子民流血
He was sure Allah would never allow the blood…
他是对的
of his progeny to be shed. And he was right.
全能的真♥主♥救了伊斯梅尔的命
The mighty Allah saved Ismail’s life.
我妈妈也曾说过 里兹万
My Ammi also said, ”Rizvan…
故事说明真♥主♥传播的是爱
this story shows that the path of Allah is that of love…
而不是仇恨和战争
not of hatred and war.”
你在说谎
You are lying.
菲瑟尔·瑞曼医生是个骗子
Dr. Faisal Rehman is a liar.
你在说谎
You are lying.
瞧 故事的寓意清楚了
Look. The meaning of the story is clear.
菲瑟尔·瑞曼医生是个骗子!
Dr. Faisal Rehman is a liar!
这位兄弟告诉了我们真♥相♥
Our brother here speaks the truth.
真♥主♥传播的是仁慈
Allah’s path is that of compassion.
这就是为什么他的亲人称之为
That’s why his loved ones are called
仁慈的祝福
‘blessed by the compassionate! ‘
菲瑟尔·瑞曼医生是个骗子
Dr. Faisal Rehman is a liar.
问问他谁是陌生人?
Ask him who was that stranger?
我没说谎!
I’m not lying!
你在说谎!
You are lying!
-我们的时代需要… -问他…
– Our times demand… – Ask him…
那陌生人试图让易布拉欣偏离他的方向时
The stranger who tried to veer Ibrahim from his path,
他是个异教♥徒♥吗?
Was he an infidel?
他是谁又有什么关系?
How does it matter who he was?
但是医生 他是谁?
But Doctor, who was he?
听着 我可以解释的
Listen I can explain everything.
兄弟 告诉我们他是谁?
Brother, tell us who he was?
撒旦! 撒旦! 撒旦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!