我知道 是塞芮尔
I know…Cyril Nutvich.
但是不是什么爱情都会无果而终呢
But must everything, as in your case, end up in nothing?
你现在很冲动 像我年轻时一样
Now you’re being impulsive, as I used to be.
你应该耐心点 非常耐心
You must be patient, very patient.
直到有一天 你爱的人就会向你求婚
You must wait till a proper proposal has been made to you.
-他会出现的 -上次他来
-He’ll show up. -The last time he came…
他好像求婚的话就在舌头上打圈
he had it right here on the tip of his tongue, his proposal.
他好像很痴迷了
And he seemed so in love.
他一出现 我都有一点害怕
I’m always a little afraid when I’m in his presence.
这意味着什么呢 这是真爱吗
What does it mean? Does it mean that it’s real love?
-妈妈 你睡了吗 -没有 我的宝贝
-Mama, are you asleep? -No, my pet.
我也有一点害怕了 走吧
I’m a little frightened myself. Now go.
这不公平 我睡不着
Oh, it’s not fair. I shan’t sleep.
妈妈 我从没有遇到过这样的事情
Mommy, such a thing has never happened to me before.
为什么第一次是和他在乡下见面
Could we ever have thought it when he first came to the country…
第二次又能和他在舞会上见面呢
that we should meet at the ball?
一定是命运
Well, it must be fate.
一定是命运安排的
Clearly it must be fate if everything led up to this.
妈妈 是不是鳏夫就应该自卑呢
Mama, need one be ashamed of his being a widower?
不 亲爱的 向上帝祈祷吧 婚姻是上天安排的
No, darling. Pray to God. Marriages are made in heaven.
妈妈 我爱你 我很开心
Mama, how I love you. I’m so happy.
女伯爵 你睡了吗
Little countess, are you asleep?
对 亲爱的 我睡了 晚安
Yes, dear, I’m asleep. Good night.
结婚 结婚
Marry. Marry?
好像生命还不够复杂似的
As though life were not complicated enough as it is.
这么匆忙就要结婚
And in such a hurry.
你一定记得你的上次婚姻吧
You thought you knew what you were doing last time too.
-你记得吗 -这次不同
-Do you remember? -This is completely different.
-总是不同 -我遇见她之前
-It’s always completely different. -Before I met her…
我的生命充满了悲伤
life was sad…
没有意义 没有希望
meaningless, hopeless.
你30岁了 对于30多岁的男人
You’re over 30. By the time a man’s over 30…
生命本应该是悲伤 没有意义 没有希望的
life should be sad, meaningless and hopeless.
-爸爸 -好啦 好啦
-Father. -All right, all right!
我们讲讲道理
Let’s be reasonable.
-她的家庭配不上我们 -父亲
-Her family is nothing. -Now, Father…
和我们波肯斯基家族相比 他算不了什么
Nothing compared to the Bolkonskys. Nothing.
她的父亲以前是见到女人就追的
Her father is well known as a man who used to chase…
在莫斯科和彼得堡是人人皆知
every woman in Moscow and St. Petersburg…
但却追不上
without success.
现在他老了
Now that he’s grown older…
就逢有牌局就上
he’s well known as a man who plays in every card game…
也是在莫斯科和彼得堡人人皆知 但老是输
in Moscow and St. Petersburg, equally without success.
他们家很开心 很有趣
They’re a happy and delightful family.
这也是成功 或许是最大的成功
That’s a success too. Perhaps the greatest success.
但你觉得你配得上那个女孩吗
But do you think you’re being fair to the girl?
你比她大很多
You’re much older than she.
你还有一个儿子要抚养
You have a son to bring up.
谁来担起这个责任
Who’s going to take the responsibility?
一个小姑娘
A little chit of a girl?
我求求你了 先放一年吧
I beg of you, put it off for just one year…
去国外吧
and go abroad.
我们要派一个和平代表团去普鲁士
There’s this peace mission to Prussia.
沙皇和拿破仑皇帝
The czar and the emperor Napoleon.
要在那里签约
They’ll be signing a treaty there.
我知道你想参加那个代表团
I know you wanted to go on the mission.
一年之后 如果你还爱着她
Now, after one year, if you still have this love…
如果你还是这么固执 这么热恋她 就娶了她吧
or obstinacy, passion, whatever you choose to call it, marry her.
我的意见就是这样
That is my last word on the subject.
我不会改变意见的
It’s my last word.
可不可能 我 娜塔莎
Is it possible that I, Natasha…
成为这个奇怪 聪明的男人
am to be the wife of this strange, dear, clever man…
连我父亲也景仰的男人的妻子呢
whom even my father looks up to?
这能成真吗
Can it be true?
但愿生命不再戏弄我
Can it be true that there can be no more playing with life…
我已经成人了
that now I am grown up, that on me now lies…
我为自己的每句话 每件事负责
the responsibility of my every word and deed?
我第一次看见你就爱上你了
I have loved you from the first moment I saw you.
-你爱我吗 -嗯
-Do you love me? -Yes.
怎么了 发生什么事了
What is it? What’s the matter?
我太开心了
I’m so happy.
你母亲告诉过你我对她作的解释吗
Did your mother tell you what I explained to her?
你不必解释的
There’s nothing to explain.
她有没有告诉你可能不要一年
Did she tell you that it can’t be for a year?
原谅我 你还很小 我希望你确定你爱我
Forgive me, but you’re so young. I want you to be absolutely sure.
我确定
I am sure.
一年不是太长 你可以很自♥由♥的
One year isn’t too terribly long, and you’ll be free.
如果这一年里 你发现自己不爱我
If within that year you find that you don’t love me…
或者你爱上了别人
or if you come to love someone else…
别这样说 你以后都不许说这样的话
Don’t say that. You must never say anything like that again.
一年 我可以去看你吗
Ayear? Am I going to see you, though?
当然 我必须去波兰 再过一两个月就走
Of course. I have to go to Poland, but I’ll be gone only a few months.
这有用吗 你在那里可以解决一切吗
Well, can’t it be helped? Is there anything that can be done?
太可怕了 要我等一年我会死的 真的
It’s awful! I’ll die waiting a year! It’s impossible!
哦 只要你开口 我可以为你做任何事
No, I’ll do anything. Whatever you say.
我太开心了 我们找到未来了
Oh, I’m so happy. We have the rest of our lives.
1807年6月13日 在普鲁士的图尔斯特
At Tilsit, in Prussia, on June 13, 1807…
拿破仑和俄♥国♥沙皇亚历山大会见
Napoleon met with Emperor Alexander of Russia…
他们讨论了一项和平协议
for the purpose of discussing a treaty of peace.
他们会喜欢我的
They can’t help liking me.
我会按他们想的去做
I’m so willing to do anything they wish…
这样他会很喜欢我
so ready to be fond of him…
他的父亲也会喜欢我的
for being his father.
-我是玛丽 -你真好看
-I am Mary Bolkonsky. -Charmed.
-这是我的女儿 娜塔莎 -你好
-And this is my daughter Natasha. -How do you do?
下午好
Good afternoon.
请原谅 我父亲他不舒服
Please excuse my father. He doesn’t feel well.
他让我代他来欢迎你们
He asked me to welcome you in his name.
-你们要喝点茶吗 -好 我想喝
-Will you have some tea? -Well, I think that would be…
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
我想你一定也受到 安德鲁的来信了
I suppose you’ve heard from Andre?
是的
Yes.
爸爸
Father!
你就是那个年轻的女伯爵若斯多吧
Ah, you’re the young Countess Rostov.
我没有想到你会赏脸来看我们
I didn’t know you were paying me the honor of a visit.
请原谅我的服装 我是来和我女儿说话的
You must excuse my costume. I came to speak to my daughter.
为什么不告诉我
Why wasn’t I told?
若斯多伯爵 久仰久仰
Count Rostov. Oh, yes, I’ve heard a great deal about you.
我听过很多关于你的传闻
A great deal about you.
以上帝为证 我从不相信那些传闻
As the Lord is my witness, nobody told me that they were here.
这个屋子很乱 乱轰轰的
This house…utter confusion, chaos.
人来人往的 很容易掉东西
People coming and going, and you can’t find anything.
我桌子上的文件都丢过
Even the papers in my desk.
请原谅
You must excuse me.
你知道 我不喜欢娱乐的
As you see, I’m not prepared to entertain.
我受不了莫斯科
I can’t stand Moscow anyhow!
我不是没有办法时 绝对不会呆在那里
I wouldn’t be here except I’ve no alternative.
我是不得不住在这里的 你明白吗
I’m forced to be here. You understand, don’t you?
我想我们应该告辞了 公主
Well, I think we’d better leave now, Princess.
等一下 我想和你说些话
Wait. I must talk to you.
亲爱的娜塔莎 我想告诉你
Dear Natasha, I want to tell you…
我可以肯定 我哥哥找到了幸福
that I’m certain my brother has found happiness.
公主 我想现在在这里说这些不方便
Princess, I think it is not convenient to speak of that now.
这里好看吗
Isn’t it wonderful?
现在庆幸自己没有呆在家里了吧
Aren’t you glad you decided to come instead of sitting home all night?
我不知道 除非安德鲁回来
I don’t know. Until Andre comes back…
我是不会为什么事感到高兴的
I can’t be glad about anything.
还要几个星期他就回来了 你看见那个高个子了吗
Well, it’s only a few weeks. Do you see that tall man over there?
嗯 他怎么了
Yes. What about him?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!