Never mind, dear lad.
你还年轻 向上帝祷告的话可以活下去
You’re young folks yet, and pray God may have some still.
和谐的生存是一件伟大的事情
The great thing is to live in harmony.
伙计
Well, dear lad…
我以前在家里生活
I was still living at home.
我们家境还好 有一小块地
We had a well-to-do homestead, a nice piece of land…
一栋房♥子
and a house that one could thank God for.
当我父亲还在世时 我家有7口人
When Father and we went a-mowin’, there was seven of us.
我们是农民 我们活的不错
We were real peasants. We lived well.
有一天
Well, one day I…
我去别人的树林里砍树
I went into someone else’s forest to cut wood.
但被园主发现了
But a keeper found me.
他带我去见官
I was taken before a judge for trial
我被处鞭刑 然后充军
flogged and sent to serve as a soldier.
你看 我们都认为这是件坏事
Well, lad, we thought that was a misfortune…
但其实却是件好事
but that turned out to be a blessing.
如果我没有犯罪的话
You see, if it hadn’t been for my sin…
我哥哥就要去参军 而他有5个小孩
my brother would’ve gone instead of me, and he’s got five little ones.
我只有一个老婆
Whereas I only had a wife to leave behind.
本来我还有一个女儿的 但很早以前就死了
We had a little girl, but God took her before I left for the wars.
你是不幸中的万幸
You’ve had hard luck.
我们可以把悲伤变成欢乐
We can make it into misery or into joy.
我们的幸运就好像袋里的水
Our luck’s like water in a dragnet.
你向里面注水 袋就胀起来
You pull at it, and it bulges.
如果你挤干它 就什么都没有
But when you’ve drawn it out, there’s nothing in it.
就是这样 伙计
That’s how it is, dear boy.
我想该睡觉了
Well, now I think it’s time to sleep.
上帝 扶拉神 劳拉神
Lord Jesus Christ, holy Saint Nicholas, Frola and Lavra.
宽恕我们 拯救我们吧
Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy upon us and save us.
就这样
That’s the way.
让我像石头般沉睡 像面包般醒来
Lay me down like a stone, O God, and raise me up like a loaf.
你在说什么啊
What prayer was that you were saying?
我在祈祷啊 你不祈祷吗
I was praying. Don’t you pray?
我也祈祷 但扶拉和劳拉是什么
Yes, I do. But what did you say…Frola and Lavra?
哦 是马的神灵
Ah, the horse’s saints.
我们也要对动物怜悯些
One must pity the animals too.
来 小灰 来
Come on, Grey. Come over here. That’s right.
躺在这里 很暖的
You get warm and lie down. That’s it.
好了
That’s right.
我以为你睡着了
I thought you were asleep.
不 我躺着看你
No, I was lying here watching you…
欣赏你 感激你
enjoying you, being thankful for you.
睡吧 亲爱的
Sleep, my dearest.
不 别
No, not yet.
我想睁开眼
I want to keep my eyes open.
我想看着你
I want to look at you.
你知道
You know…
你不是我看见的那个整晚都跳舞的女孩
you’re not the girl I saw dancing all night…
不是那个在阳台上私语的女孩
the girl who whispered on the balcony to the moon.
你要美好的多
You’re something much better.
你是如此的宁静
How serene you are.
如果高贵
How valuable.
我爱你
I love you so much.
真遗憾
It’s a terrible thing.
只有在这样的时刻 我才能这样说出来
Only at a moment like this can one talk so openly.
直到现在 我才明白了爱
Until now, I knew nothing about love.
我以前太擅长恨别人了 娜塔莎
I was a great hater, Natasha.
我恨很多事情 最恨你
I hated so many things, but most of all I hated you.
你应该恨我
You had every right.
但我爱你超过爱世界上所有的东西
I love you more than I’ve ever loved anything on this earth.
也许是这个修道院的缘故吧
Maybe this place has something to do with it, this monastery.
有些修道士们才了解爱情
Maybe the monks really know about love.
我现在也开始明白爱情了
Now I’m beginning to understand too.
也许死亡是我的个儿的修道院
Maybe death is my private monastery.
他在哪里
Where is he?
-我能见他吗 -当然可以
-Can I see him? -Of course.
等一下 亲爱的 这是他的儿子吗
But a moment, my dear. Is that his son?
-是的 -他叫什么
-Yes. -And he’s called?
-可佳 -可佳 好可爱的孩子
-Kolja. -Kolja! But what a lovely boy!
-他在哪里 -娜塔莎和他在一起
-Where is he? -Natasha’s with him.
我们去叫她了
We’ve sent to ask.
我想你一定很累了 公主
I think you must be tired, Princess.
我们为你准备了房♥间
We’ve prepared rooms for you.
-皮塔在哪里 -他几天前就走了
-And where is Petya? -He left a few days ago.
我们再也拦不住他了
We simply couldn’t control him any longer.
他反反覆覆说要参军
He kept on and on about going into the army…
我们没办法只好让他去
until we just had to let him go.
别担心 等他上前线时 战争可能都结束了
Don’t worry. The war will probably be over before he gets his commission.
-你收到我的信了吗 -收到了
-Did you receive my letter? -Yes.
谢谢上帝
Thanks be to God.
那是个好消息
That was a good piece of news.
对你和玛丽公主来
You and Princess Mary.
-我担心宋雅 -没事
-I’m worried about Sonya. -That’s all right.
我会尽快告诉她的
I told her immediately.
但是 妈妈 我想亲自告诉她
But, Mother, I wanted to explain it to her myself.
玛丽
Mary.
来 你留下来和我们在一起吗 小家伙
There, now. You’re going to stay with us, little man?
来 亲爱的
Come, my dear.
-去吧 亲爱的 -去看他吧 玛丽
-Come, little darling. -Come see him, Mary.
尼古拉斯 你也来吧
Nicholas, you come along.
尼古拉斯 我看过你的信
Nicholas, I’ve read your letter.
我知道
I know.
她是个好女人 不是吗
She’s a fine woman, isn’t she?
如果你想要的话 别管我
If you want to, Nicholas, you’re free.
原谅我 宋雅
Forgive me, Sonya.
没有人告诉我任何事情
No one will tell me anything.
他的伤口怎么样 他现在怎么样
How is his wound, his condition?
医生说什么了
What do the doctors say?
他的病情有恶化吗
Is he worse?
安德鲁
Andre.
玛丽
Hello, Mary.
你怎么来了 你带可佳来了吗
How did you manage to get here? Have you brought little Kolja?
你现在怎么样了
How are you now?
亲爱的 这个你要问医生
That, my dear, you must ask the doctor.
你看 好奇怪 我们又团圆了
There, you see how strangely fate has brought us together?
她一直在照顾我
She looks after me all the time.
-玛丽从拉占过来的 -真的
-Mary came from Ryazan. -Really?
你遇见了尼古拉斯公爵 是吗
So you’ve met Count Nicholas, Mary?

Yes.
他写信告诉我他很喜欢你
He wrote that he took a great liking to you.
如果你也喜欢他的话 就和他结婚吧
If you like him too, it would be a good thing if you were to get married.
干吗说我呢 安德鲁
Why talk of me, Andre?
你不想看看小可佳吗
Would you like to see little Kolja?
他在外面
He’s outside.
我很想见他
I’d be very glad to see him.
你受的了吗 说怎么多话
Is it too much for you, all this talking?
不 玛丽才受不了
No. It’s worse for Mary.
我想告诉她这么多事情 却说不出来
I want to tell her so many things, but I don’t seem to be able to.
吻他 可佳
Kiss him, Kolja.
吻你的爸爸
Kiss your father.
这个房♥间里不准哭
No one is permitted to cry in this room, you know.
小孩不准
Not children…
大人也不准
and not grownups either.
你先出去玩吧
I think you’d better go out and play now.
他很漂亮吧
He’s a handsome little boy.
怎么啦 玛丽 是小孩的事吗
What is it, Mary? Is it about the child?
你知道福音书里的话
You know the Gospel.
空中的鸟没有播种 所以他们就不能收获
“The fowls of the air sow not, neither do they reap…
但你们的主还是给他们粮食
yet your Father feedeth them.”
所有你不要哭泣
That’s why you mustn’t cry.
坐过来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!