-At last. -What are you doing here?
一言难尽
It’s a little hard to say.
我是来看打仗的
I came to see the battle.
为什么
Why?
很难解释 安德鲁
It’s hard to explain, Andre.
这是这么大的一件事
It’s such an enormous event.
我们的生命都会为
All our lives will be different from now on…
明天发生的事情而改变
because of what’s going to happen here tomorrow.
我对你父亲的去世深感遗憾
I’m sorry about your father’s death, Andre.
他老了
He was an old man.
他过完了永远单调的一生
He couldn’t live with the thought of being driven away from Bald Hills.
莫斯科怎么样了
How are they taking it in Moscow?
你知道玛丽去了你姨母家
You know that Mary has gone to your aunt’s at Ryazan.
是尼古拉斯把她带出你老家的
It was Nicholas Rostov who got her out of Bald Hills just in time.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas?
这样的话安多乐没有荣幸地娶娜塔莎女伯爵为妻吗
So Anatole Kuragine did not honor Countess Rostov with his hand?
他不能 他已经结过婚了
He couldn’t. He was married already.
那很久了 我想她有时间
Well, it was all very long ago. I’m sure she’s had time…
来遗忘她的不快
to forget her disappointment.
你还记得我们以前讨论过这个话题吗
You remember one of our old discussions about it?
我说应该宽恕堕落的女人
I said that a fallen woman should be forgiven.
但我并没说我要宽恕她 我做不到
But I didn’t say I could forgive her, and I can’t.
你不能把娜塔莎比作堕落的女人
But you can’t compare Natasha to a fallen woman.
我曾有过多么美妙的梦想啊
What romantic dreams I had.
你是说要我和她言归于好吗 宽宏大量之类的
You mean ask for her hand again? Be magnanimous and so on.
对 这样做是很高贵 但是
Yes, that would be very noble, but…
对不起
I’m sorry.
你怎么了 安德鲁 你看起来很奇怪 心不在焉的
How are you, Andre? You seem so strange, disturbed.
你必须从战争中学到的第一件事就是
The first thing you must learn about a battle is that…
在开战的前夕 要作战的人总是有些
on the night before it is fought, the men who are to fight it…
心不在焉的
are likely to seem a little disturbed.
不 你不止是心不在焉
No. It’s more than that.
也许吧
Perhaps it is.
我打过很多次仗 皮尔
I’ve been in many battles, Pierre…
但这是我第一次感觉到自己明天要牺牲
but for the first time I feel that I’m going to die tomorrow.
乱讲 为什么
Nonsense. Why?
我只是感觉到
I just feel it.
你真正来这里是为了什么 皮尔
Why are you really here, Pierre?
你是如此痛恨暴♥力♥和战争
Why, when you hate violence and war…
为什么你决定要来呢
did you decide to do this?
我不知道
I don’t know.
因为我终于意识到
Because I’ve finally realized you can’t hate something…
你不能恨你丝毫不了解的事物
you’ve never known and don’t understand.
你觉得这场战会怎样打 他们说我们的地势好
How do you think the battle will go? They say our position is good.
地势不能决定胜利
Success never depends on positions…
命令 计划和人数都不是决定胜利的因素
orders, plans, or even on numbers.
战斗是有决心要取胜的战士决定的
The battle is won by men determined to win it…
无论总部的人如何考虑这场战斗
and despite those men at headquarters who consider war a game.
战争是生命中最可怕的事情
War is the most horrible thing in life.
如果我是统帅 我就不留活口
If it were in my power, I would not take one prisoner.
法国人是我的敌人
The French are my enemies!
他们毁了我的家园 害我父亲病死
They destroyed my home, caused my father’s death…
让我妹妹和我的孩子居无定所
exiled my sister and my child.
现在又要消灭莫斯科
Now they hope to destroy Moscow.
为什么要接受战俘呢 这不是开玩笑吗
Why take prisoners? That’s playing at war.
不留活口
Take no prisoners!
要么是你死 要么是我活 如果没有人把战争当游戏
Kill and be killed! If there were none of this playing at war…
我们就不必在没有意义的战争中丧生
we would go to war only when it was worthwhile going to certain death…
就像现在一样
as now.
对不起
I’m sorry.
干吗要让你听这么沉重的话题呢
Why should I burden you with all this?
如果我们明天晚上都活着的话 我们就一起喝酒
If we’re both alive tomorrow night, we’ll have a bottle…
然后再一起笑今晚我们说的话
and we’ll laugh at everything I’ve said tonight.
原谅我 你看上去很想睡了
Forgive me. You’re sleepy.
-我也该睡了 -我要留在这里
-It’s time for me to sleep too. -I’d like to stay here.
走吧 我没有时间陪你 只有那些
Go! I have no time for you now! The only friends I have…
明天在我身边战斗的人才是我的朋友
are the men who are gonna fight at my side tomorrow.
再见
Good-bye.
无论我们是否能重逢
Whether we meet again or not.
传下我的命令
Take down a proclamation to all troops.
士兵们
Soldiers…
这是你们期望已久的战斗
this is the battle you have all longed for.
胜利取决于你们 我们会得到我们想要的
Victory depends on you. It will give us all we need…
舒适的宫殿
comfortable quarters…
还能早日回国
and a speedy return to our country.
像在奥地利一样作战
Act as you did at Austerlitz…
像在芬兰一样战斗
Friedland, Vitebsk and Smolensk!
当你们的子孙说起你们的时候
Let posterity say with pride of each of you…
他们会说 他参加过莫斯科城的战役
“He was in the great battle before Moscow.”
哦 巴黎有什么消息吗
Well, de Beausset, what is Paris saying?
整个巴黎都在期盼你的凯♥旋♥归来
All Paris regrets your absence.
我听说了 你带了什么来
I should say they do. What have you in there?
-一个惊喜 陛下 -什么
-A surprise, Your Majesty. -What’s that?
是您的皇后要我带来的
A present from the empress for Your Majesty.
我的儿子
My son.
罗马王
The king of Rome.
真可爱
Admirable.
把他带走
Take him away, de Beausset.
让他看见战争还太早了
It is too soon for him to see a field of battle.
跟我来 巴书
Follow me, de Beausset.
你不要走
You must not leave, de Beausset.
留下来 你回去就有很多可以吹牛的了
Stay, and we’ll give you something to tell Paris.
那边有大风 不是吗
There’s a lot of wind out there, isn’t there?
但却是炮弹卷起来的
But it happens to be made of iron!
你最好下来
Better get down from there, mate…
不然下一次就不是你的帽子了
or the next time it won’t be your hat that blows off.
-而是你的头被打断 -请原谅 我没注意
-It’ll be your head! -Excuse me. I didn’t realize.
3号♥ 你太慢了
Number three, you’re too slow!
准备 放
Ready! Fire!
先生 你不能站在这里 你挡住路了
Sir, you can’t stand here. You’re in the way.
对不起
Sorry.
我会闪开的
I’ll try to keep out of everybody’s way.
看清楚些 4号♥ 你打低了
Up with your sights there, number four! You’re firing low!
5号♥ 快些装炮
Number five, quicker with your charges!
-你怎么不害怕 先生 -你害怕吗
-How is it you’re not afraid, sir? -Are you afraid?
他们打仗时是毫不留情的
They have no mercy, you know, when they come singing over.
我主佑我
Heaven help us.
准备
Ready!
开火
Fire!
今早上很开心吗 先生
Having a pleasant morning, sir?
-很有趣 -有趣
-Interesting morning. -Interesting?
你听见了吗 他说有趣
You hear that, mates? Interesting!
炮弹来了
Here comes a live one!
别打我们 打步兵才对
Hey, don’t come this way. Back there, towards the infantry.
他是你朋友吗 你们很熟吗
Found you a friend, eh? Know him well?
先生 树后面有大批法军步兵过来
Sir, beyond the trees, the French infantry advancing en masse.
别开火
Hold your fire!
降低炮口 等候命令
Lower your sights and wait till you hear the order to fire.

Fire!
陛下 又有步兵营溃败下来
Sire, I must report more infantry regiments have turned back…
他们溃不成军
and they’re retreating in full disorder.
派骑兵先扫平道路
The horse cavalry should have gone first to clear the way.
现在就去
Send them now.
我们每门炮还有不到4发炮弹
There’s only enough ammunition for four more charges.
去拿我们的储备
Run to the reserves and bring up more.
我来
I’ll go too.
给我水
Water.
把我带到医疗站
Take me to a dressing station.
救命
Help me.
医生 这个人要抢救
Doctor, this boy needs help.
-你抱了他多远 -我不知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!