你呢 就要让那个年轻的女孩别冻着了
Always keep a young girl warm, my boy.
把围领竖起
Now, up with the collar!
-拿去 -好的
-Take it. -Yes, sir!
-我的外套 -我过几天会给你买♥♥的
-But my cloak. -I will get another one someday.
-什么时候 -我们举杯吧
-But when? -All take glasses! Yours.
好 我年轻的朋友 同志
Now, comrade and friend of my youth…
我们有过疯狂的过去 我们真正生活过
we’ve had our fling, we’ve lived and reveled.
现在 让我们告别吧
Yeah. Now let’s…farewell.
-祝你健康 -也祝你健康
-To your health. -To your health.
-多让人悲伤啊 -嗯 我们走吧
-How sad it is. -Sure. Let’s go.
安多乐 我觉得你还是 不要这样做好些
Anatole! I still think you shouldn’t do it.
我也这样认为
So do I.
不 我不会开门的 我让人去请了皮尔来
No, I won’t open it. And I’ve sent for Pierre.
我会永远都恨你的 开门
I’ll hate you forever for this! Open the door!
不 我不会开的
No, I won’t open it.
你干什么
What’s the matter with you?
你姐姐是出了名的大舌妇
Your sister is not famous for keeping quiet about things…
尤其是你这样的事情 她是不会藏在心里的
things that are good subjects for gossip.
我不知道你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道你为什么把钱寄到波兰 也知道为什么
I know all about the money you had to send to Poland and why.
这不是真的
It’s not true.
你必须离开莫斯科
You must leave Moscow.
你不能和任何人说这件事
You must never breathe a word of this to anyone.
你要知道在你的欢乐背后
You must understand that besides your pleasure…
你还必须考虑到别人的幸福
there’s such a thing as other people’s happiness.
你是想为自己的一时之欢而毁了别人的终生幸福
You’re willing to ruin a whole life for the sake of your own amusement.
用女人来满足你腐烂的幸福
Well, amuse yourself with women of your own rotten breed.
他们会用同样的招术来对付你的
They’re armed against you with the same experience.
你不能这样和一个有身份的人说话
As a man of honor, you can’t talk to me that way.
-你就想要这个吗 -是的
-Is it satisfaction you want? -Yes.
好 我收回我的话 请你原谅
I take it back. I beg your forgiveness.
把这个先生带到他想要去的地方
Drive this gentleman wherever he wants to go.
他走了
He’s gone.
她在她自己房♥间里
She’s in her room.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我来阻止你
I came to stop you.
没有什么可以阻止我去见他
Nothing is going to stop me from going to him.
你下次见到安德鲁时想对他怎么说
What do you plan to tell Andre when you see him next time?
我不会再见到安德鲁的
I’m never going to see Andre again.
我会写信给他 告诉他所有的事情
I wrote to him, telling him everything.
是吗 他对你不好吗
Did you? He’s not good enough for you, is he?
不 你只不过是被一个赌棍 骗子
No, you’ve got to go crawling after a gambler and a liar…
被莫斯科最好色的登徒子所蒙蔽
the most notorious woman-chaser in Moscow.
我要去见他 我告诉你 我要嫁给他
I’m going to him, I tell you. I’m going to marry him!
他告诉你的一切都是谎话 他已经结过婚了
Whatever he’s told you, he’s lying. He’s married already.
这不是真的
It isn’t true.
看着我 娜塔莎
Look at me, Natasha.
我是故意要骗你的吗
Could I purposely deceive you?
-整个莫斯科都知道了这件事 -是谁开始传的呢
-The rumor’s all over Moscow. -But who could’ve started it?
安德鲁王子送还了她写的所有的信
And now Prince Andre has sent back all her letters.
真糟糕 我很难过
That’s bad. I am sorry.
她病的很厉害 几乎没有出过门
She’s been quite ill. Hardly ever leaves her room.
但当她知道你来了之后就坚持要起床
But when she knew you were coming, she insisted upon getting up.
她现在在穿衣 在房♥间等你
She’s dressed now and is waiting for you.
我想提醒你 不要把这些事情都告诉她
Now, mind you, don’t tell her everything.
没有人忍♥心责骂她 她太可怜了
One hasn’t the heart to scold her. She’s so much to be pitied.
我听说他回来了
I hear he’s in Moscow now.
请他
Ask him…
请他原谅我
Ask him to forgive me.
我会告诉他的 但是
Yes, I will tell him, but Natasha…
我知道他不会原谅我的
I know that can never be.
什么都完了
All is over.
我为对他造成的伤害痛心不已
Only I’m so tormented by the wrong I’ve done him.
告诉他
Tell him…
告诉他 我请求他的宽恕
Tell him I beg him to forgive…
宽恕我所有的事情
forgive me for everything.
我会转告他的
I will tell him everything.
我也要请求你一件事 记住 我是你的朋友
But one thing I beg of you…Remember, I’m your friend.
如果你要帮忙的话 要听别人的意见时
If you want help, advice or simply to open your heart to someone…
要对别人倾诉时 请想起我
not now, but when your mind is clearer…think of me.
我很高兴为你效劳 如果我能帮忙的话
I shall be happy, if it’s in my power.
别对我这样好 我不配
Don’t speak to me like that. I’m not worth it.
别这样说 你前面还有很长的人生呢
Don’t talk like that. You have your whole life ahead of you.
前面 不 我的未来已经结束 什么都没有了
Ahead of me? No. All is over, all is lost.
乱讲 娜塔莎
Nonsense, Natasha.
听我说 你看
Listen to me. Look.
如果我不是自己 而是世界上最英俊 最聪明
If I were not myself, but the handsomest, cleverest…
而且还没有婚配的男人的话
best man in the world, and if I were free…
我会毫不犹豫跪下来
I would not hesitate for one moment to ask on my knees…
请求你的爱
for your hand and your love.
-这不冷 米卡 -看你怎么看呢
-It’s not cold, Mishka. -That’s a matter of opinion.
-我想应该有零下几度吧 -太好啦
-I think it must be well below zero. -Wonderful!
-去哪里 先生 -哪里 我不知道
-Where to now, sir? -Where? I don’t know.
-你在看彗星吗 -对
-Are you looking at the comet? -Yes.
他们说这不是个好兆头
They say it means bad.
他们说这意味着战争和瘟疫
They say it means war and famine and plague.
-和许多苦难 -乱讲
-All sorts of woes. -Nonsense.
彗星很美丽 生命很美好
That comet’s beautiful. Life is beautiful!
-走吧 米卡 -去哪里 去俱乐部吗
-Go, Mishka! -Where to? The club?
-不 -回家
-No. -Home?
不 你走就是了 走 米卡
No. Go. Just go, Mishka!
如果陛下您希望避免我们的人♥民♥
“If Your Majesty wishes to avoid shedding our people’s blood…
只是因为误会而流血
for a mere misunderstanding…
而且同意将陛下的部队移兵他处的话
and consents to the withdrawal of Your Majesty’s troops…
本人原意忘记过去的不快
I, on my side, will forget what has happened…
我们之间的协议将可以达成
and agreement between us will be possible.
但是 陛下
Otherwise, Your Majesty…
如果您仍然留在我的疆土上的话
I shall be forced to repel an aggression…
我将被迫为领土驱赶入侵者
that has been totally unprovoked by me.
保护人道
The decision whether to preserve humanity…
和避免战争灾难的决定
from the disasters of another war…
是在您的手上的
lies in Your Majesty’s hands.”
亚历山大敬上
“I am,” et cetera, “Alexander.”
这封信很有礼貌 很雄辩
So, this letter is very polite, very eloquent…
充满友谊之情
and it is full of the most fraternal expressions…
这些都是你的主子沙皇的话
of devotion and love from your master, the tsar.
对于他的美言
Sentiments which, I assure you…
我深表谢意
are reciprocated by me.
但实际上
However, in essence, Colonel…
-安德鲁上校 -安德鲁上校
-Bolkonsky. -Bolkonsky.
你能不能告诉我你带来的这封信说了些什么吗
What would you say this letter in my hand expresses?
这不是我写的 陛下 我只是信使
It is not for me, sire, as a mere messenger…
为您带来沙皇陛下的意思
to express the wishes of His lmperial Majesty the tsar.
来 朋友 你一定有自己的意见
Come, come, my dear fellow. You must have an opinion of your own.

What…
我们以前见过吗
Where have we met before?
看起来你很面熟
Your face is familiar to me.
在奥地利的战场上 陛下
On the field at Austerlitz, sire.
奥地利 奥地利
Austerlitz, Austerlitz.
哦 我记起来了
Yes, I do remember.
你倒下的时候手里还有一面旗帜
You were lying with a banner in your hand.
对 陛下
Yes, sire.
我以为你死了呢
I thought you were dead.
好 我们又见面了 很高兴见到你
Well, well, here you are again. I’m glad to see you.
现在 上校 你认为这封信说了些什么
Now, Colonel, this letter…what do you think it represents?
陛下 我认为这只代表
I think it can only represent, sire…
沙皇陛下希望避免战争的良好意愿
the sincere wish of His Majesty the tsar to avoid war…
他希望法俄两国人♥民♥不要流血
and to prevent the shedding of both Russian and French blood.
很好的愿望啊 我也同意这个
A praiseworthy aim, and one in which I completely concur.
但是 还有说什么吗
However, what else?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!