-Who is it? I can’t see. -Pierre!
这里 皮尔
Over here, Pierre!
这里
Over here, Pierre!
你没事 你答应我会回来的 你做到了
You’re safe. You promised you’d come back, and you have.
你别留下来 皮尔 跟我们走吧
You mustn’t stay, Pierre. You must come with us.
你看见过战斗吗 皮尔
Did you see the battle, Pierre?
对 我看见过太多了
Yes, I saw it. I saw too much.
-跟我们走吧 皮尔 -不 我不能
-Come with us, Pierre. -I can’t.
我要留在城里 我有事
I must stay in the city. There’s…I have something…
-停车 -有事要办
-Stop the coach. -Something I must do.

Go on.
别忘了我
Remember me. Remember.
为什么他不和我们一起走呢
Why wouldn’t he come with us?
我不知道
I don’t understand.
你在哭 为了皮尔吗
You’re crying. For Pierre?
还是因为我们要走了
For us because we’re leaving? Well, what then?
我要告诉她
I have to tell her.
在这些伤兵里有我们认识的人
There’s someone among the wounded…someone we know.
他现在和我们一起走
He’s traveling with us now.
他伤的很厉害吗 为什么你们不早告诉我
Well, is he badly hurt? Why didn’t you tell me before?
我不知道如何告诉你
I didn’t know how to tell you.
是他让你别告诉我的吗
He told you not to tell me.
他沉睡不醒 不能说话
He’s asleep or unconscious. He didn’t speak.
他不能说话
He didn’t speak?
莫斯科
Moscow.
有数不清的教堂的亚洲城市
Asiatic city of innumerable churches.
太多的教堂了
Lots of them.
神圣的莫斯科
Moscow the holy…
终于在我的
here at my feet…
脚下了
at last.
在原始野蛮专♥制♥的纪念碑前
On the ancient monuments of barbarism and despotism…
我要刻上正义的文字
I shall inscribe great words of justice
刻上宽容
and mercy.
亚历山大皇帝的统治曾经多么辉煌啊
What a splendid reign Emperor Alexander’s might have been.
现在我要接过这个城市
Now, I’m ready to accept the surrender of the city.
现在
Now.
投降的代表团在哪里
Well, where are the boyards? Where is the deputation?
没有 陛下
There is no one, sire.
整个城市空无一人 到处是火光
The city is empty, half of it on fire.
没有政♥府♥
There is no government…
没有人向您投降
no one to surrender to you.
不可能
That’s impossible.
不可能 真可笑
Impossible…and ridiculous!
一定要有人投降
There must be a surrender.
这是个侮辱
This is an insult!
他们要为此付出代价
They’re going to pay for this.
-看 天边 -那是个村庄着火了
-The skyline! Look! -It’s a village on fire.
-是麦达村吧 -你看
-It could be Magdagachi. -Look at it.
-是莫斯科着火了 -风很大 气候又干燥
-Moscow is on fire. -But it’s so windy and dry.
-上帝保佑 -救救我们吧
-God have mercy. -Save us.
哦 是莫斯科 可怜的莫斯科
Oh, it is Moscow. Poor Moscow.
娜塔莎 宋雅 过来看看
Natasha, Sonya, come and look.
莫斯科着火了
Moscow’s on fire.
-莫斯科 -哦 不
-Moscow? -Oh, no.
太可怕了
How terrible.
我们回去睡觉吧 明天还要赶路呢
Let’s go back to bed. We have a long day tomorrow.
-爸爸 我要和你谈谈 -又来了 去睡觉
-Papa, I must talk to you. -Again? Go back to bed.
你要让我去参军
You must give me your permission to join the army.
你知道我要说什么了 不准
You already know it. It’s no.
我要去祖国最领要我的地方去
I must go where I can do the most good for my country.
你现在的责任不是你想的那样
Your duty now is not what you think.
你现在的责任是和我们一起走 帮助你妈妈
Your duty is to stay with us and to help your mother.
对不起 爸爸 我已经决定了
I’m sorry, Papa. I’ve already made up my mind.
娜塔莎 看啊 整座城市都着火了
Natasha, do look. The whole city’s on fire.
你透过窗户可以看见
You can see it from the window.
-你都不看的 -哦 我看了
-You didn’t even look. -Yes, really, I did.
睡觉吧 不然你们要感冒而死的
Go back to sleep. You’ll catch your death of cold.
你也是 娜塔莎 亲爱的 睡觉吧
And you too, Natasha darling. Go to sleep.
-我们烧城真是冒险 -谁知道呢
-Venture we were burning the city. -Who knows?
你好
Please.
请问你们的长官在哪里
Your officers…where are they?
小姐 长官
Officers, miss?
我不知道 在那边吧
I don’t know. Down there somewhere.
原谅我 原谅我
Forgive me. Forgive me.
我爱你
I love you.
原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅你什么
Forgive what?
原谅我对你做的一切
For everything I have done.
我比以前
I love you more…
更爱你了
better than before.
把火灭了 现在就去
I want all these fires put out. See to it now.
是的 陛下
Yes, sire.
放开我 把手放开
No! Let me go! Take your hands off me!
放开我
Let me go!
放开我
Let me go.
抓住
Take that.
-他哪里来的 -不清楚
-Where did he come from? -I don’t know.
带他过来
Take him over there.
准备
Ready!
瞄准
Aim!
开火
Fire!
放下他们
Cut ’em down.
再带两个 快点
Two others. Quickly. Come on.
救救我
No! Help me!
救救我 放开我
Help me, please! Please don’t let them!
快点 继续
Hurry up. Come on!
别这样
Please. No!
求求你们
No, please!

No, please, no!
准备
Ready!
瞄准
Aim!
放下他们
Cut them down.
不 够了
No, that’s all.
命令是杀了那些纵火犯
The orders were to shoot only the incendiaries.
把他们带回去
Take them back to prison.
向前走
Forward, march!
别沉思了 先生
Don’t brood, sir.
不是我们决定是否活下去的
That’s not for us to judge whether to be spared or not spared.
等到了天堂 上帝会给我们一些解释的
Finally, in the world to come God will give us a word or two of explanation…
那时你就明白了
and then it’ll all be clear.
你来了 小灰 过来
Here you are, Grey. Come here, boy.
你又找到我了 好孩子
You found me again. That’s a little fella.
好的 你在那边坐下
That’s right. You sit right down there.

Be a good boy.
你要冷的土豆吗
Do you like cold potatoes?
我们以前喝土豆汤 味道真好
We had soup for dinner, and the potatoes were delicious.
给你
Here you are, boy.
你要盐吗
Perhaps you’d like some salt.
味道好些了吧
Ah, that’s better now, huh?
我没事
I’m all right.
为什么他们要杀那些可怜的人呢 最后那个还不到20岁
Why did they shoot those poor fellows? The last one was barely 20.
啊 罪恶啊 罪恶
Ah, what a sin, what a sin.
如果有法律的话 就应该有公理
Well, where’s there’s law, there’s injustice.
来 起来
Come on, boy, get up.
如果疽吃了卷心菜 它们死的就快
The maggot eats the cabbage, yet dies first.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说事情总是由上帝安排的
I say things happen not as we plan, but as God judges.
你有庄园吧 有女仆吧
Have you got a family estate, sir, and a housewife?
你的父母还在吗
Your old parents…are they still living?
有些你有小孩吧
Perhaps you’ve got little ones, then?
别介意 伙计

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!