你不在学校 孩子们也会学一样多的乱七八糟的东西的
And they’ll learn just as many idiotic things without you in the schools.
我答应的村民 我不能让他们失望
I promised those people. I can’t disappoint them.
我可不喜欢这个主意
Well, I never liked the idea.
皮尔 过来
Pierre, come here.
听我说 你知道我们怎么做吗
Listen. You know what we can do?
你一个人去乡下
You go to the country all by yourself.
把你要做的事做完 把老宅收拾好
Do there what you have to do. Get the house ready and so on.
明年春天我会来和你会合的
Then I’ll join you in the spring, huh?
乡下的春天太无聊了
The country’s so dreary in the winter.
别逼我 皮尔
Please don’t force it on me, Pierre.
如果你一定要留下来的话 你就留吧
If you must stay, stay,
但我在那里会想你的
but I’ll be lost without you there, Helene.
乱讲
Nonsense.
这对我们都又好处
It will be good for the both of us.
你有一段时间不见我后会更喜欢我的
And you will appreciate me so much more when you haven’t seen me for some time.
我已经是很喜欢你了 海伦
I couldn’t appreciate you more, Helene.
如果你知道我要做那么多的事的话
If you only knew how many things I have to do.
你知道 我要定一打外套
There’s a dozen dresses I have to have made…
好多的鞋子和其他的东西
and lots of shoes and things…
为什么你这样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
为什么
Why?
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
没什么 亲爱的
Nothing, my dear.
他们打了败仗 他们被击垮了 为什么他们这么高兴
They lost. They were defeated. What are they cheering about?
因为他们上了战场 因为他们还活着
Because they fought, because they’re alive…
因为他们回家了
because they’ve come home.
维斯科 我希望一切都没变
Vaska, I hope nothing’s happened.
感谢上帝 小伯爵回来了
Gracious heavens. The young count.
-这是真的吗 普洛可夫 一切还好吗
-Can it possibly be? -Prokofy. Is everything all right?
感谢上帝 一切还好
The Lord be thanked, yes.

Good.
你回来了
You’re back!
真的是你
It’s you!
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear!
爸爸
Papa!
妈妈
Mama.
-你一定是 -瓦利·得尼夫 你儿子的朋友
-And you must be…-Vasili Denisov, your son’s friend.
我知道 尼古拉斯写信告诉过我们
I know. Nicholas wrote to us.
亲爱的 欢迎你回来
Darling. Welcome.
欢迎
Welcome.
太好了
Isn’t it wonderful?
尼古拉斯 你还没有和宋雅问好呢
Nicholas, you haven’t said hello to Sonya yet.
如果还要打仗的话 回来又有什么意义呢
What’s the sense of coming home from a war if that’s all you’re gonna do?
-早上好 -早上好
-Good morning. -Good morning.
桂丝卡 我的烟筒
Gwishka, my pipe.
若斯多 该起来了
Rostov, wake up.
-什么 很晚了吗 -晚 现在是10点了
-Why? Is it late? -Late? It’s 10:00.
-什么 -起来 尼古拉斯
-What? -Get up, Nicholas.
马上就来
Directly.
这是你们的马刀吗
Is this your saber or yours?
来吧 法国佬
Take that, you Frenchman!
-我来了 -你终于来了
-Here I come! -At last!
为什么你们呆在床上这么久 我们等了好久
Why did you stay in bed so long? I’ve been waiting for you to get up.
你现在是个男人了 不是吗
You’re quite a man, aren’t you?
真高兴你是我的哥哥
I’m awfully glad you’re my brother.
我想知道男人是怎么样的
I want to know what men are like.
你和其他的男人一样吗
Are you the same as all of them?
宋雅还很小
Sonya is so young.
你知道 她是我最好的朋友
You know, Sonya’s my dearest friend.
如果她喜欢谁 就会矢志不渝
If she loves someone, she does it for life.
就像她爱你我一样
And she loves you and me like that.
你还记得你走之前吗
You remember before you went away?
她对我说要忘记一切的
Well, she told me to forget all that.
她说 我会永远爱他 但会给他自♥由♥
She said, “I will love him always, but let him be free.”
这难道不可爱 不高贵吗
Isn’t that lovely and noble?
-不是吗 -我不会食言的
-Isn’t it? -I’ll never go back on my word.
我们都知道你的意思 但要知道这样没有用
We knew you’d say that, but you see, it won’t do.
因为如果你只是因为承诺而娶她的话
Because if you marry her just because you’re bound by a promise…
就好像你是迫不得已而娶她的
it’ll seem as if you’re marrying her because you must.
这样不好 尼古拉斯
It wouldn’t be right, Nicholas.
我们等会儿再说
We’ll talk it over later.
真高兴有你在
Oh, I’m so glad I have you.
告诉我 皮尔结婚后 你还喜欢他吗
Tell me, are you still true to Pierre now that he’s married?
别傻了
Don’t be silly.
-我要当个舞蹈演员 我不结婚 -什么
-I’ll be a dancer. I’ll never marry. -What?
-别告诉别人 -哦 我不会
-But don’t tell anyone. -Oh, no.
快穿好衣服 我们一起吃早餐
Go and get dressed and we’ll have breakfast together.
你收到我的信了吗
Did you get my letter?
-我们总算请到了医生 -她应该放心了
-We met the doctor at the last relay. -She’ll be relieved.
-到时间了吗 -希望是 我们应该为她祈祷
-Is he in time? -Let’s hope so. We must pray for her.
-她等你很久了 -命运真奇怪 亲爱的
-She’s longed for you. -What a strange fate, Masha, darling.
亲爱的 上帝是仁慈的
My darling. God is merciful.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你们
I love you all.
我从没有对别人做什么坏事
I’ve never done any harm to anyone.
为什么要我受罪
Why must I suffer so?
安德鲁 帮帮我
Andre, please help me.
孩子 请先走开
My boy, you’ll have to leave now.
来这儿 亲爱的
There, there, my dear.
据我说来 如果我再看50部戏剧
Upon my word, Rostov, if I were to see 50 more operas…
我保证也会像戏中人一样走路的
I’d wager I might wind up liking them.
但我很喜欢中间的插曲
But I do like the intermissions.
我说
I say, Rostov…
那个女人
that one there.
-什么 -她可是一流的
-Yes? -She’s superb.
等一下
But wait. Well.
她的丈夫在哪里
Where’s the husband?
他现在正在乡下忙
He spends most of his time in the country nowadays.
如果我是她的丈夫
If I were the husband…
我一定会很快会来 很快
I’d come up from the country…fast.
我想建议你买♥♥一副新眼镜 你一定是瞎了眼 因为你走了后
你妻子和多勒夫上尉之间的事情世人皆知 只有你看不见
听着 我们把那头熊领到女演员的房♥间里
So, listen. So we took the bear to the house of that actress…
当警♥察♥来抓我们时 我们就选了个最无礼的警♥察♥
and when the police tried to arrest us, we took the most insolent policeman…
把他和熊绑在一起
tied him on the back of the bear and shoved them both into the river.
再一起扔进水里
Tied him on the back of the bear and shoved them both into the river.
然后他怎么了
What happened to him?
他们在游泳 警♥察♥在游 熊也在游
There they were, swimming, both of them, the man and the bear.
大力英雄 醒醒 聚会刚刚开始呢
Hey, Hercules. Wake up. The party’s still young.
别对他这样粗鲁
Don’t be rough with him.
你总要对漂亮女人的丈夫客气点
One should always be polite to the husbands of pretty women.
对啊
That’s right.
为所有漂亮的女人
Let’s drink to the health of beautiful women everywhere.
为她们的健康干杯 皮尔
Yes, to the health of lovely women. Huh, Pierre?
也为她们的情人干杯
And to their lovers.
看看这个 这是为库图扎夫将军新写的一首歌♥
Look at this. It’s a new song written about General Kutuzov.
-我看看 -你干什么
-That interests me. -What are you doing?
我说我想看看
I said that interests me.
如果现在你道歉的话 你的对手会接受的
Then allow me to express your regrets and I’m sure your opponent will accept.
你们在说什么 准备好了吗
What is there to talk about? Is everything ready?
-不道歉 -首先 告诉我如何用这玩意
-No apologies. -First, tell me how to use this thing.
很简单 钣起这个 再扣扳手
It’s very simple. You cock it. There’s the trigger.
好 我知道了 刚刚一下子不记得了
Oh, yes. I know. I just forgot.
没有道歉 决斗开始
No apologies, none whatever.
数到三下 开始前进
On the count of three, begin to advance.

One…
二 三
two, three.
走开
Get away from here!
还没有完呢
It’s not over.
回到你那边 回去
To your barrier! Stay where you are!
快藏起来啊 笨蛋
Cover yourself, you fool!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!