哦 英雄 决斗者
Well now, the hero. The dashing duelist.
我的保护者 谢谢你保护了我的荣耀
My protector. Thank you so much for defending my honor.
别人说多勒夫是我的情人 你就相信了
You were told that Dolokhov was my lover and you believed it.
你又证明了什么呢
Well, what did you prove?
只证明你是一个傻瓜 路人皆知
That you are a fool, but everybody knew that.
我现在成了全莫斯科的笑柄
Now I will be the laughingstock of all Moscow.
所有人都会说你喝醉了 不知道在干什么
Everyone will say that you were drunk, not knowing what you were doing.
因为没有缘由的忌妒和一个男人决斗
Challenging a man that you were jealous of without cause.
和一个哪里都比你出色的男人决斗
A man that is a better man than you are in every way.
-我们还是分开吧 -分居
-We had better separate. -Separate?
真是个好主意 太好啦
That’s a charming idea. It’s a wonderful idea!
这是你这辈子想出的最好的主意
It’s the best idea you’ve had in your whole life.
好 不管怎样我们分居 但你要付出代价
Good. By all means we’ll separate, but you will pay for it.
你要给我一大笔钱
You’ll give me a fortune for it.
出去
Get out!
伯爵在上面等你 先生
The count is waiting for you upstairs, sir.
-你听到什么了 -他会没事的 多勒夫不会死
-What have you heard? -He’ll recover. Dolokhov won’t die.
但愿如此
Thank God.
坏人总是比好人更难杀死
It’s only easier to kill good men.
多勒夫这样的人 只是打仗厉害
Men like Dolokhov are only good for wars.
轮到两个人间的决斗 他就是困兽了
In between wars, they ought to be locked up in cages.
这里
Here.
我想离开莫斯科
I’d like to leave Moscow.
我想离开这些认为杀人很平常
I wanna get away from these people who believe it’s normal to kill…
对不愿杀人嗤之于领的人们
who are scornful of a man if he doesn’t kill.
在酒会上 当多勒夫祝酒时
At the banquet, when Dolokhov made the toast
我看见他对我笑
I looked across at him smiling at me…
就坚信我妻子出轨了
I was convinced of the guilt of my wife.
这就是决斗的原因吗
Well, is that a reason to kill?
-看 亲爱的 -海伦才是有罪的 而不是多力可夫
-Look, my dear fellow…-Helene was guilty, not Dolokhov.
如果我是他 我也会那样做的
In his place, I might have done the same thing.
可能我会和他做的一模一样
Maybe it’s even certain that I’d have done the same thing.
我们手持枪 相对而立
There we were in the snow facing each other with pistols.
你知道谁是有罪的吗 是我
You know who’s the guilty one? I. Only I.
皮尔 别傻了
Pierre, don’t be silly.
你知道为什么吗 因为我和她结婚却不爱她
And you know why? Because I married her without loving her.
我想得到她 我真是瞎了眼
I wanted her. I had to have her, so I made myself blind.
当我对她说我爱你时 我在说谎
I lied when I said to her, “I love you.”
就是因为这个
And because of that…
当多勒夫受伤后 上帝让他复原了
there’s Dolokhov stretched in pain, alive only by the grace of God.
因为我的软弱 我撒了谎 我有罪 必须受折磨
Because of my weakness, my lie. I’m guilty. I must suffer for it.
皮尔 不要这样说
Pierre, you must stop thinking like this.
你会被这个所困扰 这不像你的本性
It’ll become an obsession, and it’s not like you.
如果你同意的话
Look, if you’ll agree…
我们就一起去我的乡下庄园度假
we’ll all take a fine trip to our place in the country.
这样对大家都好 尼古拉斯也想带得尼夫出去走走
It’ll do us all good, and Nicholas wants to show it to Denisov.
我们今晚就走 你会和我们一起去吗
We’ll start tonight, and you’ll come with us, eh?
当然你会去的 我去和家里人说
Of course you’ll come with us. I’ll go and tell the family.
快点 我们今晚要去乡下了
Hurry! We’ll start for the country tonight.
为什么不告诉我皮尔在这里 皮尔 你会去吗
Why didn’t you tell me Pierre was here? Will you go, Pierre?
我们要在月亮高悬之前出发
We must start while the moon is still high.
皮尔当然会去
Of course Pierre will go.
发生什么事了 你在说什么
What has happened, llya? And what moon are you speaking of?
有很多人去吗 亲爱的
Is there more than one, my pet?
我们要等尼古拉斯多久啊
Oh, how long must we wait for Nicholas?
很高兴你终于决定去了
I’m so happy you made up your mind.
我过去常说 再等一天 雪就会融化的
I was just saying, “One more day and the snow will be gone.”
谢谢
Thank you.
-架好马车 -马上就好
-Order the troikas. -Immediately, sir.
出发
We’re off!
快点 尼古拉斯 我们都在等你出发呢
Hurry up, Nicholas. You’re delaying the trip to the country.
去乡下
The country?
你说你想带得尼夫去的
You said you wanted to go to the country to show Denisov.
-快点 -快点 维斯科 你会喜欢的
-Come, hurry. -Come, Vaska. You’ll like this.
我才刚刚喜欢上莫斯科
I was just beginning to enjoy Moscow.
快点 快点
Faster, faster!
快点 尼卡
Faster, Nitka!
当你我乘着马车
As we ride in the troika you and I
星星在天上闪烁
Stars are twinkling up in the sky
三弦琴的声音优美低沉
Strains of sweet balalaika soft and low
雪橇在雪上沙沙地滑过
Sleigh bells twinkling across the snow
小心点
Whoa, careful!
来 该你了
Come on. It’s your turn.
抱着我 吻我 卡图莎
Hold me close and kiss me, katiusha
多么快乐 多么幸福啊
Let’s be happy and gay, hey
自从尼古拉斯参军后 他变得有效率多了
Ever since Nicholas joined the army, he’s become terribly efficient.
都不像我的儿子了
Hardly seems to be my own son.
-我觉得也是 -等一下
-I quite agree with you. -Just a minute.
我想那是我的朋友安德鲁王子
I believe that’s my friend Prince Andre Bolkonsky.
-我可以让他一起来吗 -当然
-May I ask him to join us? -Yes, by all means.
请他来吧
Do ask him.
快点 娜塔莎
Come on, Natasha.
你好 真高兴见到你
Greetings. How glad I am to see you.
我不知道你还在乡下
I didn’t know you were still in the country.
若斯多家请你一起来狩猎
The Rostovs invite you to join the hunt.
现在如果参加别人的社交
For the time being, I’m afraid anyone else’s society…
可能会使我更不舒服
would give me more pain than pleasure.
安德鲁王子 这是若斯多女伯爵
Prince Andre, may I present the Countess Rostova…
和她的弟弟皮塔
and her brother Petya Rostov.
我希望皮尔能请到你一起来 安德鲁王子
I do hope Pierre has convinced you to come, Prince Andre.
这肯定是难得一遇的狩猎
It promises to be one of the very best hunts of the year.
我们的向导都知道 哪里有狼和狼穴
And the huntsman swears he knows where there’s a wolf and her cubs.
场地也非常好
And the ground’s just perfect. We’d be so delighted if you’d…
我想你会喜欢的
What I mean is, I do think you would enjoy it.
如果我想 等会儿我会来的
Perhaps I’ll join you later, if I may.
-你会留下来吃晚饭吗 -也许吧
-And stay to dinner? -Possibly.
-但你刚刚说 -我现在就来好吗
-But you just said…-Shall I come now?
太好了
Wonderful!
-很高兴你今晚能留下来 -我也很高兴
-I’m glad you stayed tonight. -So am I.
-若斯多家很有趣吧 -对
-Aren’t the Rostovs charming? -Charming.
看见他们在一起真开心
It’s wonderful to watch them together.
他们好像在比赛 比赛炫耀美貌 健康
They’re like a special race…a race of handsome, healthy…
开心 他们没有思想
gay, thoughtless animals.
没有思想
Thoughtless?
这就是他们的性格中 最吸引人的一部分
That’s the most charming of their characteristics.
-你认为他们所有的人都是这样吗 -所有的人都是
-All of them, you think? -All of them.
不 一两年后 那个叫娜塔莎的女孩会开始有思想的
No, within a year or two, the girl, Natasha, will begin to think.
这将使她更有魅力 更不像若斯多家的人
That will make her even more charming and less of a Rostov.
-你同意吗 -我觉得也是
-You follow me? -I think so.
我想呆在这里对你不好
I think it’s bad for you…it’s wrong to stay down here…
一年一年在这里 反覆沉思 没有社交
year after year, brooding, not seeing anyone…
像一个隐士般生活
living the life of a hermit.
不好吗 错了吗
Bad? Wrong?
生命中只有两件事 是真正错误的
There are only two things in this life that are really wrong.
那就是悔恨和疾病
Remorse and illness.
我现在正从这两个中恢复 很快就可以回到社会来
When I’ve recovered from the both, I’ll go out in the world again.
悔恨 你要悔恨什么
Remorse? What have you got to be remorseful for?
我太迟了
I was too late.
我让里舍孤独的死去
I let Lise die feeling unloved, uncomforted.
我一心追逐荣耀
I was too busy on the trail of glory…
没有时间来照料我的妻子
to take the time to comfort my wife.
我是得到了荣耀
Well, I found glory.
我阻止了一百个人的撤退
I stopped the retreat of a hundred men for five minutes.
我在一场失败的战役中受伤
I was left for dead on a lost battlefield in a lost war.
当我忘了这一切时
I’ll stop being a hermit…
我就不会再当隐士了
when something happens to make me forget all those things.
我想该睡觉了
Well, I think I’d better go to bed now.
晚安 皮尔
Good night, Pierre.
再次感谢你
Thank you again.
晚安 安德鲁
Good night, Andre.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!