你认为他有罪吗?
Do you think he’s guilty?
我认为他有罪
I think he’s guilty.
你呢?
Do you?
没有
No.
我被说服了 无罪
I’m convinced. Not guilty.
你怎么回事?
What’s the matter with you?
我现在有了合理的怀疑
I have a reasonable doubt now.
十一比一
Eleven to one.
其它所有证据呢?
What about all the other evidence?
那些东西呢?那把刀 整个事情
What about all that stuff? The…the knife? The whole business?
你说过我们可以抛开其它的证据
Well, you said we could throw out all the other evidence.
那么 我们现在怎么办?
Well, what do we do now?
你落单了
You’re alone.
我不在乎自己是不是落单
I don’t care whether I’m alone or not.
这是我的权利
It’s my right.
这是你的权利
It’s your right.
你们要什么?我说他有罪
Well, what do you want? I say he’s guilty.
我们要听听你的辩词
We want to hear your arguments.
我跟你们说过我的辩词了
I gave you my arguments.
我们没有被说服 我们想再听一次
We’re not convinced. We want to hear them again.
花多少时间我们都行
We have as much time as it takes.
所有的东西 每一样在法庭上的东西
Everything-every single thing that took place in that courtroom
我意思是每一样 都说他有罪
I mean everything, says he’s guilty.
你们以为呢?我是白♥痴♥什么的吗?
What do you think? I’m an idiot or somethin’?
你们为什么不采信那个老人
Why don’t you take that stuff about the old man
那老人住在那里 听到了所有事情
who lived there and heard everything!
还有那把刀的事情
Or this business about the knife.
怎么?就因为他们发现另一把完全一样的?
What? Because they found another one exactly like it?
那老人看到他了 就在那里 楼梯上
The old man saw him! Right there, on the stairs.
花了多少秒有什么区别?
What’s the difference how many seconds it was?
每一样事情
Every single thing.
刀从他口袋的破洞掉了出去
The knife fallin’ through a hole in his pocket.
你不能证明他没有走到门口
You can’t prove he didn’t get to the door!
当然你能花很多时间蹒跚走过房♥间
Sure, you can take all the time, hobble around the room
但你无法证明!
But you can’t prove it!
关于电车是怎么回事?还有电影?
And what about this business of the el? And the movies?
如果有谎话的话 那就是了
There’s a phoney deal if I ever heard one.
我跟你们赌五千块 我会记得我看过的电影
I’ll bet you $5,000 I’d remember the movies I saw.
我告诉你们
I’m tellin’ you,
所有的事实都遭到了扭曲 被反转!
everything that’s gone on has been twisted and turned!
这个眼镜的事情?
This business with the glasses?
你怎么知道当时她没有戴眼镜?
How do you know she didn’t have ’em on?
这女人在公开法庭作证了
This woman testified in open court!
还有听到那孩子的喊叫声
And what about hearin’ the kid yell?
我告诉你们 我这里有全部事实
I’m tellin’ ya, I’ve got all the facts here.
这里
Here.
就这样 整个事情就这样
Well that’s it. That’s the whole case.
怎样?
Well?
说话啊!
Say something!
你们这一群狠心的混♥蛋♥
You lousy bunch of bleedin’ hearts.
你们恐吓不了我
You’re not gonna intimidate me.
我坚持我的主张
I’m entitled to my opinion.
堕落的孩子…你毁了自己的一生!
Rotten kids… You work your life out!
不…
No…
无罪
Not guilty.
无罪
Not guilty.
现在我们准备好了
We’re ready now.
(在测量走路时间的场景里)
(实际用时是32秒 不是他说的41秒)
(哥掐过表 你也可以试试)
嘿!
Hey!
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
戴维斯
Davis.
我叫迈卡德
My name’s McCardle.
那么 再见了
Well, so long.
再见
So long.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!