raping, killing, and getting away with it!
强♥奸♥ 杀人 而且逍遥法外
We demand justice!
我们要求正义
We demand this nigger…
我们要求判这个黑鬼
be convicted…
有罪
and his black ass sent to the gas chamber!
要求送这个黑鬼进毒气室
Who’s a nigger?!
谁是黑鬼
You pointy-headed…
你这尖头尖脑
white-faced, no-good son-of-a-whore!
面色苍白 婊♥子♥养♥的♥坏种
Shut up, you wild animal.
闭嘴 撒野的畜生
I’ll drag your ass out of here!
我会把你们都赶出去
You’re the animal!
你才是畜生
Open the gate!
打开大门
Turn around.
转过去
Know what?
知道吗
Just take off your pants.
你得把长裤脱了
Come on, do I look that easy?
得了 我有那么随便吗
Afraid I’ll see your underwear?
怕我看到内♥裤♥吗
With Carla gone, the laundry’s piling up.
卡拉不在 脏衣服成堆
I’m not wearing any.
我根本没穿内♥裤♥
I haven’t worn any in years.
我好几年没穿了
I’m not going to watch, I promise. Now, strip, please.
我保证不会看 拜托快脱掉吧
Fine.
好吧
What I need from you…
我有事要你做
Do tell.
尽管吩咐
Is a way to discredit the State’s shrink, Dr. Rodeheaver.
找出控方医生罗德希尔不光彩的事情
Unless you discredit the shrink…
除非陪审团对他心存怀疑
Carl Lee does not have a chance.
不然卡尔·李就毫无机会
Sorry.
抱歉
Sissy.
娘娘腔
He’s got a good chance.
他大有机会
There. You’ll live.
行了 你死不了
Thanks.
谢谢
Good butt.
屁♥股♥挺漂亮
What do you do to blow off steam…
你们在杀个你死我活之后
besides trying to kill each other?
是怎么释放压力的
You got a disco…
是去迪士高
strip bars…
脱衣酒廊
or malls…
商场
to go to?
这些地方吗
Stump’s dead.
斯丹死了
He’s dead.
他死了
Come on. Let’s go home.
算了 我们回家吧
It’s all over.
都结束了
It ain’t near over.
还没有结束
I’ll be right back.
马上就来
Here are your mud bugs.
这是你们的虾
Anything else?
还要什么吗
A couple of…
来两份
specials and some fried dill pickles.
特餐和一些油炸腌莳萝
You got it. Thanks, sugar.
好的 谢谢 亲爱的
That wasn’t sexist. Really,
这真是大男子主义
I never order my own food.
我从没自己点过菜
I can’t do another shot.
我不能再喝了
Fine, I’ll do another shot.
好吧 就再喝一杯
Just a splash.
一点点就行
To…

Carl Lee.
卡尔·李
May a jury find that man loony as a fruitcake.
但愿陪审团认为他是个疯子
No more.
别再倒了
So…
那么
was he crazy when he did it?
他当时是疯了吗
No, he wasn’t crazy.
不 他没疯
He told me he’d do it.
他事先告诉过我
I tried to tell myself he wasn’t serious.
我试着告诉自己他不是认真的
I think I really wanted him to do it.
也许我心里希望他这么做
I came home that night and looked at Hannah.
那晚我回到家 看着汉娜
She looked so tender.
她是那么柔弱
All I could think about was all the monsters out there…
我能想到的只有那些恶人
and any one of them can come steal her innocence.
他们中的任何一个都能夺走她的清白
Take her life, if they want.
甚至夺走她的生命
Yeah, I wanted those boys dead.
我希望那些家伙去死
You’re goddamn right I did.
我确实有那种念头
I guess I helped kill them.
我是杀死他们的帮凶
So tomorrow, when we get in court…
所以明天我们上庭时
it’s not just Carl Lee I’m trying to get off.
并不只是想为卡尔·李脱罪
Burn in hell, Brigance!
下地狱吧 伯根斯
Good job.
车开得不错
How is it that you’ll drive 1- 1/2 hours to take me to dinner but…
你开了一个半小时的车带我去吃晚饭
you have no problem walking into my motel room?
现在走进我的住所不会出问题吗
With everything that’s going on…
发生了那么多事
we can’t be too careful.
我们不可能事事周全
Just want to make sure it’s safe.
只是确定一下是否安全
I’m not scared.
我并不害怕
Yes, I am.
其实还是怕
Of what?
怕什么
Of what’s going to happen tomorrow.
害怕明天的事
All the other cases I’ve worked on were only paper defendants.
我只在以前参与的案子中做过文书工作
I never knew the towns…
我也不了解这个镇
and I never touched the lives or anything.
而且从没有过上庭的实践经验
Tomorrow morning…
明天上午
Buckley will try to kill Carl Lee Hailey.
巴克利会设法要卡尔·李·海利的命
Now it’s on us to stop him.
我们的目的就是要阻止他
Go over the battle in your mind.
先在脑子里温习一下过程
Argument, rebuttal, examination and cross. All of it.
辩论 举证 盘问 交叉盘问 都要想到
Remember something:
记住一件事
You are one of the good guys.
你是好人这边的
And good guy has…
这个好人
the spicy on her lip. But still one of the good guys.
嘴唇上有调味料 但仍然是个好人
I’m going home.
我得回家了
Lock the door behind you. I’ll see you tomorrow.
把门锁好 明天见
It’s going to blow!
要爆♥炸♥了
My dog’s in there!
我的狗还在里面
It’s too late.
太晚了
Hey, buddy.
伙计
Seen my dog?
看到我的狗没有
Looking for my dog.
我在找我的狗
Max, come here!
麦克斯 过来
Come on, Max!
来啊 麦克斯
I booked you on the 9:15 to Gulf Port.
我替你订了9:15去高夫波特港的机票
Economy, of course.
当然 是经济舱
Go see your wife and daughter.
去看看妻子和孩子吧
What’d you do that for?
你这是干什么
The trial’s in less than 3 hours.
不到三小时就要开庭了
Come on.
拜托
Noose’d give you a continuance.
纽斯会同意押后再审的
The NAACP boys be down here before lunch…
有色人种协进会的人会在午前赶来
drooling.
想分一杯羹
Max, let’s go, boy! Come on!
麦克斯 走了 伙计 来啊
Listen to me.
听我说
Your marriage is troubled, you’re about to have an affair.
你的婚姻有麻烦了 你快有外遇了
Your career’s in ruins, if you’re lucky. If not, you’re dead.
轻则毁了事业 重则丢掉性命
Don’t get me wrong.
别误会我
What you’ve put into this case, you’ve even inspired me…
你尽力办的这个案子甚至打动了我
and I’m uninspirable.
而我本是铁石心肠
Do everyone a favor, though. Drop the case.
帮大家一个忙 放弃这案子吧
No, I can’t.
不 我不能
I won’t. I’m not going to quit.
我不会 我不会放弃
I quit now, all this is for nothing. No.
现在放弃 一切都白费了 不行
Max, come on now. Max, where are you? Come on!
麦克斯 快来 麦克斯 你在哪 来呀
Max is dead, and you’re next.
麦克斯死了 接下去就是你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!