This goes to show the credibility of the witness.
这可以证实证人的可信度
Overruled.
反对无效
Continue.
继续
Thank you. Now, Doctor…
谢谢 现在 医生…
were you convicted of statutory rape?
你曾被判强♥奸♥幼♥女♥罪吗
You got the wrong man.
你弄错人了
Really?
是吗?
I have some interesting photographs of you…
我有几张 1960年9月11日由达拉斯警方…
with an underage female…
在一家旅馆拍到的…
in a motel by the Dallas police on September 11th, 1960.
你和一位未成年少女的有趣照片
Would you like to look at these images…
你想看看这些画面
and see if they refresh your memory?
看看能否唤起你的记忆吗
I didn’t think so.
我想你不会
We would like to introduce into evidence these records…
控方希望作为呈堂证物的这些资料…
showing that on September 15th, 1960…
显示在1960年9月15日…
this man, one Tyrrel Bass…
该名男子 特雷尔·巴斯…
pled guilty…
承认犯有…
to statutory rape.
强♥奸♥幼♥女♥罪
Now, Doctor, I’m going to ask you one last time…
现在 医生 我最后问你一次…
were you or were you not convicted of statutory rape?
你是否曾被判强♥奸♥幼♥女♥罪?
I can explain…
我可以解释…
I’m not interested.
我不感兴趣
Answer the question, yes or no.
请回答 是不是?
Yes, I was.

That’s enough.
够了
I have nothing further.
我问完了
Redirect, Mr. Brigance?
伯根斯先生 还有问题吗?
None.
没有
Court’ll recess one hour for lunch.
午间休庭一小时
You told me he was a credible witness.
你说他是个可靠证人
I didn’t know. The record was expunged.
我不知道 档案早被删除了
Buckley really outdid himself.
巴克利真是超水平发挥
Lucien, I was counting on you.
卢瑟 我一直都指望着你
You wanted this case.
你想接这个案子
You got it.
你接下了
It isn’t easy saving the world, but you stick with it.
拯救世界没那么容易 但你要坚持到底
You might have a knack for it. Don’t do what I did. Don’t quit.
你能设法解决 别象我一样半途而废
What are you talking about, “quit”? You’re a hero.
你说什么 “半途而废”? 你是个英雄
Hero, my ass!
英雄 狗屁
Did the world need me beating cops on that picket line?
这世界需要我去打败那队警♥察♥吗
I was needed here, in that courtroom.
得在这 在法庭上才行
I let them push me.
我任由他们摆弄
I gave them an excuse to kick me out…
给了他们借口踢我出来…
and now I can never plead a case again.
现在我不可能再为人辩护
But you can.
但你能
You’re an attorney.
你是个律师
Be proud.
要以此为荣
Your job is to find justice, no matter how well she hides from you.
你的职责是寻求正义 不管她怎么躲着你
So you go in there…
所以你该进去…
and do your job.
尽你的职责
Hurry up.
快点
They’ll start without you.
他们不会等你
Come with me.
和我一起去
I can’t.
我不能
I love you…
我爱你…
but I can’t.
但我不能
You know that.
你也知道
I’ll never go in a courtroom again.
我决不会再上法庭
And I can’t be you.
我不能成为你
Don’t be me.
不要成为我
Be better than me.
要超过我
And how did you feel?
你当时是何感觉?
I felt…
我感觉…
I don’t know…
我说不好…
It was like I was outside myself…
我好象灵魂出窍…
watching myself.
看着我自己
All the while I kept hearing my baby say…
我当时只听到我女儿在说…
“I called for you, Daddy.
我叫过你 爸爸
When them men was hurting me…
那些人伤害我时…
I called for you over and over but…
我一次又一次的叫你…
you didn’t never come.”
但你根本没来
Thank you, Mr. Hailey.
谢谢 海利先生
I have no further questions.
我问完了
You have an emergency call.
有你的紧急电♥话♥
Mr. Hailey…
海利先生…
Before you stepped outside…
在你灵魂出窍
yourself to watch yourself shoot Willard and Cobb…
看着自己枪杀威拉德和卡勃之前…
were you aware that…
是否知道他们
if convicted they might be freed in only 10 years?
就算被判罪也可能只关10年就能自♥由♥
Yes, I heard people say that.
是的 我听人说过
Should men who kidnap a child be free in 10 years?
绑♥架♥小孩的人只该坐10年牢吗?
No, sir.
不 先生
Should men who rape a child be free?
强♥奸♥小孩的人该自♥由♥吗?
No, sir.
不 先生
Should men who hang a child be free?
吊死小孩的人该自♥由♥吗?
No, sir.
不 先生
What do you think should happen to them?
你认为他们该有何下场?
Objection!
反对
Do you think they deserve to die?!
你觉得他们该死对吗?
Don’t answer!
别回答
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
是的 他们该死 我希望他们下地狱
I have nothing further.
我的问题问完了
Summations begin tomorrow.
明天开始结案陈辞
Court adjourned.
现在休庭
They found Roark.
找到洛克了
I had to do this to get you to call me Ellen?
我非得这样你才会叫我艾伦吗
I’m so sorry.
对不起
This is all my fault.
这都怪我
Don’t sweat it, really.
别担心 真的
They didn’t hurt anything that won’t heal.
他们并不能造成真正的伤害
Nothing.
真的
Besides…
而且…
Doctor…
那个…
what’s-his-name said I’ll be out in a few days.
叫什么的医生说我几天后就能出院
I’m fine.
我没事
How did we do?
进展怎么样?
Bass turned out to be a felon.
巴斯被发现曾犯下重罪
Carl Lee got trapped on the stand.
卡尔·李在证人席上中了圈套
People been terrorized, Roark.
不断有人受到恐吓
Beaten…
殴打…
killed.
被杀
It’s not worth it.
这太不值得了
It’s only not worth it if Carl Lee goes to the gas chamber.
卡尔·李进毒气室 才是唯一不值得的事
Listen, this case is not over until the summation.
听着 这案子在结案陈辞之前不算结束
Remember that.
记住这一点
And you’ve got one big fat chance…
你还有的是机会…
to reinvent yourself.
重新展示自己
To make that jury see…
让陪审团…
this whole case through your eyes.
通过你的眼睛来看这整个案子
They’re good eyes.
你有一双好眼睛
Now, get out of here, go to work.
现在 滚出去 去工作
I’ll keep in touch.
我会保持联络
No, you won’t.
你才不会
Big liar.
大骗子
Win or lose, Roark…
不管输赢 洛克…
we make one hell of a team.
我们都是最佳搭档
We might have.
有可能是
We really might have.
我们真的有可能是
You really want to kiss me right now.
现在你真的想吻我了
Yes, I do.
是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!