I think that soho makes a lot of sense.
你可以步行去那里,我可以乘出租车 地铁,或者22路公共汽车
You can walk there.
I can take a taxi, the tube, or the 22 bus.
韦琪,我们到底会失去什么呢?
Vickie, what the hell have we got to lose?
你看中了那个Soho公♥寓♥啊?
Which part of soho did you have in mind?
Oh.
你喜欢中国菜吗? 我喜欢
Do you like Chinese food?
Oh, I love Chinese food.
我问你的原因是 有一条叫马克利斯费尔德的大街
There is a street called macclesfield street.
你知道吗? 知道它就代表喜欢它
– Do you know it? – Oh, yes.
你以前在那里不是有套公♥寓♥吗? 随时欢迎你去住
Vickie: You’ve had a flat there before.
Steve: Oh, many times.
公♥寓♥的号♥码是多少 4D.
Ah, what’s the flat number?
Um, 4d.
都叫福伦奇
They’re all named French. You think they’re related?
你认为他们相关吗 只在价格上相关
Only in price. Only in what?
只在什么上相关? 价格
Price.
你认为怎样
What do you think?
It’s… it’s not bad.
不错 不是吗?真的不错
It isn’t, is it, really?
很独特 是的
I mean, it’s got distinct possibilities.
Sure.
噢,上帝
– Oh, god. – Be careful.
Oh, wow.
你好 你好
Hello. You moving into 4d?
你搬到4D了? 是的
Yes. Yes, I am.
我是多拉·福伦奇,我住5D,就在楼上 你好
Oh, I’m dora French. I’m in 5d, just above.
Hello.
Oh, uh, if it’ll get a bit busy,
如果你正忙
如果你有什么不能处理的 你知道我的意思吗?
anything you can’t handle, know what I mean?
我会帮你的 当然,很荣幸
I’d be most obliged.
Of course. It would be my pleasure, certainly. Yes.
是的
非常感谢 不谢
Thanks. Not at all.
再见 再见
– Bye. – Bye.
这是她的二次忘了她的午餐盒
This is the second day she’s forgotten her lunch box.
喝点咖啡? 不,我吃的很多了
Would you like some coffee?
No. I ate too much. Coq au vin was perfect.
酒焖子鸡这道菜真是太好了 谢谢
Thank you.
我想我还是去散步吧 带上戴利一起去
I think I’m going to walk it off.
Take dilly with you. Dilly?
戴利? 是的,带他一起
Yeah. Take him with you.
下雨天带他出去?
You think he should go out in the rain?
一小时前,雨就停了
It stopped an hour ago.
好的
Oh, yeah, right. Dilly, come on.
戴利,走吧
出租车
Taxi!
你好 嗨
Hello. =hi.

Hi
Oh.
对不起 没关系
Sorry about this.
That’s alright.
我们吃饭吗? 我们早就安排好的
Are we eating?
That is what we arranged.

Oh, right, right, right.
吃什么? 酒焖子鸡,我想你饿了
What are we having?
Coq au vin. Well, I hope you’re hungry.
我还能吃 好的
I can always eat. Good.
我把戴利放下 脱掉你的外套
I’ll just put dilly down.
Take your coat off.
你怎么跑出来的 实际上,我是出来遛狗的
How did you manage to get away?
Well, actually, I’m… I’m out walking the dog.
再见,酒焖子鸡
Goodbye, coq au vin.
Wait… your sweater!
你的毛衣
Oh, god, oh, god.
天啦 怎么了
Okay? Give me that, give me that.
把那个给我,快
Come on.
Come on. Oh, crikey, you’ve got four arms.
哎呀,你变成四只手了
星期四 星期四,继续
Thursday, Thursday.
Thursday. Go on.
亲爱的,是你吗? 是的
Is that you, dear?
Yeah. How did it go?
怎么样? 它乖不乖?
Was he a good boy or a bad boy?
你知道,它什么也没干 我还要再遛它20分钟
I’m gonna take him out for another 20 minutes.
太傻了
– That’s silly. – No it isn’t, dear.
不,如果你想训练一条狗 你就要把它训练好
If you train a dog, you gotta train him right.
这儿,戴利,来,戴利
Dilly. Come on, dilly. Come on, boy. Come on, dilly.
来吧,伙计,来吧,戴利
出租车
Taxi!
我有一份新工作了 我不想告诉你
I’ve had a job offered me.
I wasn’t going to tell you.
我并不想干 但是我知道,这是我们唯一的出路
I wasn’t going to take it,
but I know now it’s the only way out.
哪里? 很远的地方,约翰内斯堡
Where?
A long way away… Johannesburg.
恩里克
Oh, Eric.
我兄弟在那里 他们在那里开了一家医院
My brother’s out there.
They’re opening a hospital, they want me.
是个好机会,真的 我要带玛德琳和孩子去
It’s a fine opportunity, really.
I’ll take Madeline and the boys.
我很痛苦,但我必须作出决定
It’s been torturing me…
The necessity of making a decision
one way or the other.
我没有告诉任何人,包括玛德琳
I haven’t told anybody… Not even Madeline.
你想让我留下吗?
Do you want me to stay? To turn down the offer?
拒绝那份工作吗? 别傻了,恩里克
Don’t be foolish, Eric.
原谅我
Eric: Forgive me?
原谅你什么
Woman: Forgive you for what?
给你带来这么多痛苦
For bringing you so much misery.
如果你原谅我,我就原谅你
Woman: I’ll forgive you if you’ll forgive me.
我们的结局会是什么样的?
How will it end with us?
别讨论这个问题,我不知道 天下没有不散的筵席
Oh, don’t talk about it. I don’t know.
It’ll end. Everything ends.
仅仅是一周以前的事情
Woman: All that was a week ago…
袜子
Socks, please.
Woman: Incredible it should be so short a time.
今天是我们在一起的最后一天 也是我们两一生中在一起的最后一天
Today was our last day together…
Our very last together…
还不够脏吗?
Dirty enough?
很不错 今天中午12点半
It’s beautiful.
最后几小时总是过得很快
Those last few hours went by so quickly.
星期天 好的,星期天
Sunday?
Oh, yeah, Sunday.
星期天
Sunday.
As we walked through the station,
我没想过
I had no thoughts at all,
只是一种从没有过的渴望
only an overwhelming desire
not to feel anything ever again.
Man: What do you say?
安全上垒,比赛结束
Safe. The game’s over.
对不起
Excuse me.
对不起
Sorry.
给你
Here you are. You’re not leaving?
你不是要走吧?
我们要带孩子去Kew花♥园♥吃午餐
I have to. We’re taking the kids to lunch.
我没有告诉你吗? 没有
Didn’t I tell you? No.
我以为我提起过,对不起 没关系
I thought I mentioned it. I’m sorry.
That’s alright.
你没有什么事吧? 没有
You didn’t go to any trouble?
No. It’s alright. You sure?
你确定? 真的,有时间喝杯咖啡吗?
Truly. Do you have time for coffee?
我甚至连淋浴的时间都没有 噢,亲爱的
I don’t even have time to take a shower.
那你又干什么呢? 带孩子去午餐吗?
Are you going to take your kids to lunch?
Something like that? Yes.
可能干些类似的事情,是的,不用担心
Really, it’s alright. Don’t worry.
真的? 真的
You’re sure? You look worried.
你为什么看起来还是忧心忡忡? 我只是担心你会迟到
I’m only worried you’ll be late.
祝你今天过的快乐 你也是
Have a nice day. And you.
塞西尔? 是我,听着
Cecil, it’s me.
你不想到我这里来吃午餐、晚餐, 然后下盘象棋……
Listen, how would you like to come over for lunch,
stay for dinner, play some chess,
……看电视,然后再跟我说晚安吗?
watch television, and kiss me goodnight?
对不起,我已经有安排了 哦,当然,你有你的安排
I’m sorry. I’ve already made arrangements for all that.
Vickie: Of course you have.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
电影已经拍好了 我雇用了一个当红的新导演
The picture is about set.
I hired this hot new director.
令人激动,花了12,000美金 他只有24岁,头发长到这儿
Sensational. 12 g’s.
He’s 24 years old, he’s got hair to here.
他穿裤子时不得不用鞋拔
He has to use a shoehorn to get into his pants.
这家伙带着手镯 他的鞋跟象这样
The guy wears bracelets.
He has heels like that. “Walter…
沃尔特 那家伙的上一部电影很轰动
The guy’s last picture was a smash.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!