Listen, Sam, are you standing up?
那么坐下吧,因为我将要告诉你的事 可能让你会激动的
Well, then sit down because I know you very well,
and what I’m about to say will get you terribly excited.
猜我明天要去哪里,西班牙.
Guess where I’m going tomorrow? Spain.
-马贝拉. -离马拉加很近
– Marbella. – Marbella.
It’s near malaga.
离马拉加很近.
It’s near malaga.
不,我不是一个人去. 我和一个小伙子一起去.
No, no, I’m not going alone.
I’m going with a fella, a very classy fella.
一个非常优秀的小伙子
那不让你兴奋吗. 山姆,你越来越落伍了…
That doesn’t make you excited?
Oh, you’re getting old
除了我之外,别人都会兴奋的
because it excites the hell out of me.
是的,我会那样做的,再见.
Yes, I will. I will do that.
Yes, goodbye.
我告诉他你是一个 非常优秀的小伙子,不是吗?
I told him you’re a classy fellow. Are you?
我本来就是。 我住在迪斯雷利的转角附近。
Got to be. I live around the corner from disraell.
我们到了
There we are. Thank you.
谢谢.
来吧,琼西.
Come on, Josie.
我们终于到了,谢谢你,亲爱的
Well, here we are at last.
-慢点, 格洛里亚. -谢谢你,爸爸.
Gently does it, Gloria.
Thanks, daddy.
你不认为我们应该先通知一下史蒂夫 我们来了吗
Don’t you think we should’ve wired Steve
we were coming?
为什么不跟他开个玩笑? 这样他就会有一个愉快的惊喜.
Why spoil his fun? This way, he’ll have a lovely surprise.
下午好,我是罗姆斯小姐 有什么可以帮你的吗?
Good afternoon.
I’m miss ramos. Can I help you, sir?
下午好,罗姆斯小姐, 我叫布莱克本
My name is blackburn.
我要订两张来回马拉加机票,今天晚上的.
Reservations… two round trip tickets to malaga,
night flight tonight.
谢谢,布莱克本先生,我查一下.
Thank you, Mr. blackburn. I’ll just check.
还有空位,先生.
The seats are available, sir.
Oh. Charge mine to my travel card.
我的用旅行卡支付, 另外一张用现金.
I’ll pay for the other one in cash.
为什么不都用旅行卡, 布莱克本先生?
Why not charge both tickets, Mr. blackburn?
这是商用卡, 我因办公事要用商用卡支付我的机票
See, this is a business card.
I charge my ticket to the business.
他们来付钱,另外一张 是给我母亲的惊喜的休假旅行.
They pay for it,
and the other is a surprise vacation trip for my mother.
-多好啊,你母亲叫什么名字? -韦琪.
What is your mother’s name?
Vickie. Vickie allessio.
韦琪 阿里西奥.
-阿里西奥? -她再婚了.
Allessio?
She remarried. I’ll get the tickets.
我来拿票.
给你,一张给布莱克本先生 一张给阿里西奥夫人.
Here you are, sir…
One for Mr. blackburn and one for Mrs. allessio.
我来拿,我是阿里西奥.
Oh, I’ll take that. I’m Mrs. allessio.
母亲节快乐.
Happy mother’s day.
告诉我一件事情就好
Just tell me one thing.
为什么你今天晚上就要走…
Why do you have to leave tonight,
…恰好是我父母来旅行这天?
on the very day mommy and daddy arrive for a visit?
因为当把S.S. Sera agoso 冲压成S.S. Antonio 时…
When the s.S. Saramigoso rammed into the s.S. Antonio,
…把它的螺旋桨发动机轴折断了
ripping out its double-headed corkscrew turbine rotor shaft,
…它们又不知道你父母来, 或者说他们也想相互避开
they didn’t know about mommy and daddy’s visit,
or I’m sure they would’ve avoided each other.
-你可以派布雷思维特到那儿去. -那是我现在需要做的全部事情了.
You could send braithwaite.
That’s alli need now.
为什么你们不两个人都去?
Why don’t you both go down? We didn’t come to see you.
我们不是来看你的.
我们是来和孩子们呆一阵子的.
We came to be with our babies.
我喜欢那里, 格丽丝, 但是格洛里亚恨那个地方.
I’d love that, grace, but Gloria hates the place.
她不能忍♥受那里的风和食物. 对吧,亲爱的?
She can’t stand the wind, the food…
Isn’t that right, dear?
我们去年九月份在那里呆过.
We were there last September. It was miserable.
-那太糟了. -但是七月份,那里阳光明媚
In July, it’s gorgeous.
真的,你会喜欢的.
It really is. You’ll enjoy it.
问她好,斯蒂夫. 你可能会有一个漂亮的室友.
Ask her nice, Steve.
You might have yourself a pretty roommate.
为什么不试一下,亲爱的?
Why not try it, dear?
也许七月份吧,不会有那些风, 恶心的食物,也没有那么炎热
Maybe in July it won’t have the wind
and the lousy food and the heat and the flies.
-还有苍蝇. -你认为我还能订到票吗?
Think I can still get aticket?
-那是另一回事. -那很简单.
And that’s another thing… That’s easy.
-搭你那班飞机如何? -伊比利亚.
What are you flying? Iberia.
-要我打个电♥话♥吗? -不用,我会的.
Want me to call?
No, I’ll get it.
-你知道号♥码吗? -是的,我知道.
– You know the number? – Yes. Yes, I do.
如果你有什么问题, 我和瓦尔迪兹很熟.
If you have any problems, I know valdez very well.
他经营这种生意 他会很乐意帮你的.
He runs the outfit. He’d be glad to help you.
瓦尔迪兹.如果我需要的话, 我会给他打电♥话♥的.
If I need him, I’ll call him.
你好,伊比利亚,我是布莱克本先生. 我预约过.
Hello, iberia, this is Mr. blackburn.
I made a reservation…
你好,布莱克本先生,我是罗姆斯小姐
Miss ramos: Hello, this is miss ramos.
你还在?
Oh, you’re still on.
是的,我还在.我们上夜班的女孩生病了
Yes, our night girl got sick.
我还需要一张去马拉加的机票 给布莱克本夫人
I need one more ticket on your malaga flight.
It’s for Mrs. blackburn.
你祖母?
Your grandmother? My wife.
我妻子.
我们要确认一下那个预约
We can confirm that reservation,
Mr. blackburn.
这个旅行团有你,你妻子还有你母亲
The party will be you, your wife,
and your mother.
谢谢,罗姆斯小姐
Thank you, miss ramos.
Well…
就是这样.
That’s that.
来吧,亲爱的.我们来准备行李
Come on, dear,
we’d better pack.
请关上门,来吧,小狗.
Just close the door, please.
Come on, dog. Quick, quick.
(歌♥词)赶紧,我将愉快地驾车
Sf a lovely ride in the car
快进去,好的
in you go. All right, cat.
好的.
Good.
哦,狗.
Oh, dog, when are you going to learn to walk?
什么时候你自己学着去散步?
Oh…
老天,你太重了.
God, you’re heavy.
Oh…
你疯了吗,你在干什么?
Are you a mad thing? What are you doing?
我母亲对猫狗和小鸟过敏
My mother is allergic to cats, dogs, and birds.
-下个礼拜见. -但是我已经有一只狗,一只猫,一只鸟了
See you next week.
But I’ve got adog and a cat and a bird.
那么你就会有两条狗,两只猫和 两只鸟了,双倍, 塞西尔.
Then you’ll have two dogs, two cats, and two birds.
You’ll have two of everything, Cecil.
他们都经过训练吗?
Are they housebroken?
我只能保证鸟受过训练.
I can only vouch for the bird.
我的上帝.
Oh, my god.
跟我来吧
Come along, shim.
格洛里亚,我曾经批评 过你抚养孩子的方式吗?
– Gloria. – Mm-hm?
Have I ever criticized you
about the way you raise the children?
-没有. -从来没有?
No. Never.
但是这次你真是太糟糕了. 我们有两个很难缠的孩子
This time I think you’re blowing it.
We’re going to come back to two really screwed-up kids.
你知道你的亲戚怎么对待他们. 这个给自行车,那个给溜冰鞋.
You know what your folks are like…
Bicycles for this, roller skates for that.
他们因为溺爱才这样的.
They bribe them for affection.
记得比利陪了他们一个月后回来时吗?
Remember when Billy came back from a month with them?
我给了他3美元他才露出笑脸.
The kid wouldn’t smile until I gave him $3.
我正要告诉你.
There’s a time when you think of yourself,
现在就是该考虑你自己的时候了, 也是该考虑孩子的时候了.
and there’s a time when you think of the children.
-伊比利亚的电♥话♥号♥码是多少? -我要打电♥话♥.
What’s iberia’s number?
I’ll do it, dear.
我想这是唯一实际有效的解决办法
I suppose there is only one practical solution.
完全正确.
That’s right.
-你好, 伊比利亚, 罗姆斯小姐? -我们把孩子也带去
Hello, iberia? Miss ramos?
We’ll take the kids with us.
这是布莱克本先生, 我们把孩子也带去
This is Mr. blackburn, and we’ll take the kids with us.
带孩子一起去?
Take the kids with us?
你是对的,亲爱的. 他们最好和我们在一起
You’re right. They’ll be better off with us.
-你是认真的吗? -我会找些借口给我父母说.
Are you serious?
I’ll make some excuse to mommy and daddy.
预订吧,亲爱的.
Well, make the reservation, darling.
罗姆斯小姐, 我想把我的孩子和女儿加到那个旅行团里
Miss ramos, I’d like to add two to that party…
My son and my daughter.
他们只是小孩子. 是你的话深夜你还带他们去吗?
They’re just little children, miss ramos.
Do you take little children that late at night?
Oh, you do.
好的,我现在就给你确认一下.
Yes, Mr. blackburn, and I can confirm that for you now.
谢谢
Thank you.
Right.
我们刚才确认了.
We’ve just been confirmed.
太好了.
Oh, good.
别忘了让他们刷牙,再见

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!