Ow!
I’m sorry.
Easy!
Bloody American… typical!
非常感谢。晚安!
Thank you very much. Good night.
-现在,无所不知的先生! -好了。
Now, Mr. know-all.
Ooh!
Oh!
Damn you!
看在上帝的份上 你连裤子都解不开,还想强♥奸♥我
For god’s sake,
my one chance to be raped,
you can’t get your bloody trousers off.
那不是韦琪和史蒂夫吗?
Isn’t that vickie and Steve?
Oh. I guess they’re getting together.
我猜他们在一起 我希望我们没有打搅他们
I hope we haven’t started something.
和史蒂夫在一起? 不可能 他可能正在向她推销一份保险
With Steve? Not a chance.
He’s probably selling her a policy.
她刚才抓着他的手臂
She just grabbed his arm.
那她应该抓什么?她只是碰到了他。 一起看斗牛
What should she grab? She just met him.
Keep your eye on the bull.
Crowd: Ole!
Ole!
Ole!
噢·耶
Ole!
别告诉我他们手不是抓在一起 你想象力太丰富了
You can’t tell me they weren’t holding hands.
Oh, you’re fantastic.
两个人同时伸手拿一颗花生时, 手也会碰在一起
Two people reach for a peanut at the same time,
and right away they’re holding hands.
你又不是私♥家♥侦♥探♥。 你应该明白
You got a mind like a house detective.
You should know.
快把马铃薯片递给我。 不要再乱猜了
Just pass me the potato chips…
After you’ve checked them out
for fingerprints.
噢,伙计
Oh, boy.
“没有绣着我名字的睡衣
Got no pajamas with my monogram lo
“就象父亲,我就是我
ji and just like papa, I am what I am j.0
“但是她爱我,她昨夜告诉我她爱我
j but she loves me j.J
jj she told me she loved me last night j0
“哦,昨夜,哦,是的
jj all last night oh, yes jj
“她爱我,她昨夜告诉我她爱我
both: I’ she loves me 22
ji she told me so last night jj
“哦,昨夜
all last night &jf
“她爱我,她昨夜告诉我她爱我
she loves me jj
ji she told me so last night jj
7& la da Dee la da Dee la da Dee dop ba dado dop j,
-太可怕了 -我认为了它写得很好
that’s awful. =I thought it was beautiful.
当你写它时正在恋爱吗? 是的。我那时18岁,在上大学
Were you in love when you wrote it?
Of course. I was 18, in college, and in love. Weren’t you?
我总是在谈恋爱。你呢? 没有
No.
甚至18岁也没有? 没有
At 187?
No.
那你的初恋是什么时候?
When was the first time you fell in love?
我没有初恋 什么?
I didn’t. “What?
那种盲目的、充满激♥情♥的、 无所顾忌的感觉
Well, that blind passionate selfless all-out whatever
…我从来也没有体会到 或许我体会不到
I have never felt.
Maybe I’m not capable of feeling it.
我不相信
I don’t believe that.
为什么不信? 毕竟,我是一个说话冷冰冰的、骄傲自大的英国女人
Why not? I’m your everyday cold-assed supercilious
englishwoman, remember?
我对我以前说过的话感到非常抱歉
I’m terribly sorry I said that.
别那样。你能这么说我真高兴
Don’t be. It warmed things up quite a bit.
是吗?很好,我很高兴听你这样说
– It did? – Mim-hm.
I’m very pleased to hear that.
布莱克本先生.
Mr. blackburn.
什么事? 你到伦敦的机票已经订好了
What is it?
Your tickets to London. They’re confirmed.
不,我们26号♥才离开
Oh, no, no.
We don’t leave till the 26th.
这是26号♥的票,先生,5点钟的
This is the 26th.
You leave at 5:00.
谢谢你.
Thank you.
我们去游泳好吗? 好吧
Shall we take a swim?
Yes, please.
嗨!
Hey!
Hey! Look alive down there.
拍得生动点.
我已经准备好了。 灯光和相机
Ready when you are.
Lights and camera.
好了.
Alright.
开拍了 史蒂夫! 嗨, 史蒂夫!
Action.
Walter: Steve!
Hey, Steve!
Aah!
什么事这么重要, 如果你不先打电♥话♥来,你会垮掉吗?
What’s so important you have to crash in like this
without calling?
你是牙医吗?还需要我预约? 关于你的事
I have to make an appointment? This is business.
这里不关你的事 不是我的事
There is nothing about your business…
It’s not my business. That’s too intelligent,
别认为我自作聪明来讨论我的事
keeping my nose in my own business.
我不是来谈我的事。 你和那位女士……
This is none of my business: You and the lady.
你在说什么? 斗牛,海滩…
I don’t know what you’re talking…
At the bullfight, the beach, the bars,
…餐馆。 你太招摇了
the restaurant, the airport.
我们要做什么? 你要到哪里去?
What are we doing? Where are you going?
史蒂夫,我要告诉你一些事情 你想怎么样谈?
I have something I’m going to say,
how do you want it? In front of her here
在她面前?在这里? 或者那上面?还是我们单独谈?
or up there by ourselves?
仔细听着,史蒂夫 我知道我在讲什么
Listen carefully, ’cause I know what I’m talking about.
我就是一个受害者
I’m one of the walking wounded.
是真的
It’s true.
甚至象我这样的一个笨蛋也曾经出过轨
Even a schlub like me gets action once in a while.
就像疲倦的、明天就要向南飞的鹌鹑
Most of it’s tired quail that flies south the next day,
但是有次,也只有一次, 我真的陷进去了
but once and only once
did I hook into the real thing.
那是在马利布 噢,伙计,她可真不错
It happened in Malibu.
Oh, boy, was she something.
我们有整套的设施 一间海边的小屋,她给我做饭
We had a great setup. We had a shack on the beach.
She cooked. I ate. We dug each other.
天啦,我们深深的被对方吸引 你知道那是一种令人多么激动的感觉啊
You know what a thrill this is…
你又在这里浪费我的最后一个小时来 听你讲你的下一部无聊电影的策划吗?
To while away my last hours here
listening to the plot of your next movie?
这是真的,史蒂夫。 非常美妙,令人难以置信
This was for real, Steve, and it was fantastic,
但是那种罪恶感让我心碎
but then the guilt started tearing me apart.
La cuenta 等一下
La cuenta.
Wait. I went to a shrink five times a week
我一个星期 5次去看精神病医生 总是听相同的问题
to hear the same questions… “Do you love the girl?”
“你爱那个女孩吗? 当然,我爱她
“I love the girl.”
“你爱你的妻子和孩子吗? 当然我爱他们
“Do you love your wife and kids?” “Of course.”
“为了那个女孩你愿意放弃他们吗? 该死,不会
“Would you give them up for her?”
“No.”
“为了他们你愿意放弃那个女孩吗? 我不能,我爱她.
“Would you give the girl up?”
“I can’t. I love her.”
花了$18,000以后,他才谈到关键问题
$18,000 later,
he came to the key question:
“你爱她爱到足以放弃她吗?”’
“Do you love her enough to give her up?”
就是这个问题指出了症结所在
That’s the one that pinned me to the rack.
一个毫无意义的问题 花去我$18,000
One cockamamie question cost me $18,000,
而且这还不包括我不停痛哭所用的面巾纸的费用
and that doesn’t include the kleenex
I used up crying.
我已经5年没回到那个海滩了 那时,她已经有个双胞胎了…
I didn’t go back to the coast for five years.
By that time she had twin boys
…还有一个肾形的游泳池 每星期四晚上还到Weight Watchers去。
and a kidney-shaped pool,
went to weight watchers every Thursday night.
我要去接帕蒂和孩子们了 我们要去野餐
I’ve got to go meet Patty and the boys.
We’re going on some picnic.
现在我需要的是西班牙蚂蚁。
That’s all I need now is Spanish ants.
你们两个人就好像是在夜间行驶的船, 一个星期后会发生碰撞的
You two may be just two ships
that passed in the night, scraped hulls for a week,
在这种情况下,你要放松并尽情享受
in which case relax and enjoy.
我明白
I see.
祝你好运,伙计
Lots of luck.
你的胖子朋友说的是对的
He was right, your fat friend.
他是正确的。
He was right.
他爱她爱到足以放弃她。 但是,我的上帝,$18,000?
He loved the girl enough to give her up,
but my god, $18,000?
我不能再说他什么好了
I could have told him for a lot less.
我不会放弃你
I’m not giving you up.
-什么? -我不会放弃你的
What?
I’m not giving you up.
Look, I know I’m selfish and I’m neurotic.
我知道我自私自利、有点神经质。 并且还是美国人
And American. American.
美国人
结过婚的 结过婚的
– Married. – Married.
宠坏了的 宠坏了的
Spoiled. And spoiled.
我想说的就是我不会放弃你
Which is precisely why I’m not giving you up.
我们为什么不在Soho那里找个公♥寓♥? 我们就可以随时见面了
Why can’t we get a little flat in soho?
We’ll see each other whenever we can.
如果你怕破坏一个家庭的话,就当我没说
If you’re worried about breaking up a family,
forget it.
不会破坏什么家庭的 你只要记住我的话就行了
There’s going to be no families broken up.
Take my word.
我认为Soho那里对我们 两个来说很合适

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!