是的,挪挪他的脚
Yes, give him a hand with the foot.
Thank you.
很轻的.放松.
Now very gently.
Relax, relax.
你觉得怎样?
How do you feel?
好多了,好多了.
Better.
Better.
好了,你现在可以把他放回床上了.
Good.
Now you can put him back in the bed.
谢谢你了.
Thank you.
All right.
放松,轻点
Okay, easy.
Oh.
Vickie: How’s that?
这个给他.
Give him this.
-这个? -睡一觉吧.
This?
To sleep.
-睡觉. -好好休息.
To sleep.
Rest good,
在你可以摸到你的脚趾之前 不要再做♥爱♥了.
and do not try to make love again
until you can touch your toes.
-摸到我的脚趾? -就像这样.
Touch my toes?
Like this.
一切都会没事的. 再见
Then everything will be all right.
Adios.
再见 再见
Adios. Adios.
Adios. Vickie: Gracias.
谢谢
Doctor: Adios. Steve: Adios.
Vickie: Gracias.
非常感谢
Muchas gracias.
我可以吃药吗?
Can I have the pills, please?
到目前为止,你认为这次旅行如何?
How are you enjoying the trip so far?
很好
Nice, nice.
我也这么认为
That’s what I thought.
Mmm. Oh.
你不盖被子吗?
Aren’t you going to get under the covers?
我不盖
No.
我明白了,好的
Nice, nice.
妈妈,我可以买♥♥这些东西吗? 所有的孩子都有这个
Boy: Mom, come on, get me one of these.
All the guys have one.
不行,不行,不行
Woman: No, no, no, no, no.
为什么不行,妈妈?
Boy: Why not, mom?
请原谅,你会讲英语吗?
Excuse me. Do you speak english?
我会,但我是美国人
I try, but I’m an American.
我儿子和你儿子差不多大小 我可以借用他来量量衣服吗?
Well, I have a son about the same size as yours.
Could I borrow him for a minute?
-如果你愿意的话,你可以整天带着他。 -谢谢。你介意吗?
Oh, you can have him all day if you want to.
Thanks very much. Do you mind? Thank you.
-你是英国人吗? -是的。
Are you British? Yes.
-从伦敦? 我也是。 -是的.
From London?
Me, too. We’ve been living there for years.
我们定居在伦敦很多年了 你刚才说你叫什么名字?
What did you say your name was?
我刚才没讲我的名字 我叫阿里西奥, 韦琪 阿里西奥.
Well, I didn’t, but it’s allessio, vickie allessio. Thanks.
非常感谢
你住哪里? -我住Guadalmina.
Where are you staying? =guadalmina.
也许你和 阿里西奥先生可以和 我和我丈夫共进晚餐
Maybe you and Mr. allessio
would have dinner with my husband and me.
你太好了 但是恐怕没有什么阿里西奥先生.
Well, that’s very kind of you,
but I’m afraid I’m right out of Mr. allessios.
Oh, well, hey, are you here alone?
-你独自来的? -是的.
Um, yes, yes.
那更好 也许并不太好
That makes it easier.
Well, it doesn’t actually, you see, because…
因为我到这儿来 是为了纯粹放松休息的
Gracias…
I’m here for sort of a rest.
而且我在节食 你知道那是怎么一回事
And I’m on a diet, and, well, you know how it is.
谢谢你让我用你儿子当模特儿
Thanks for the use of the chest. Bye-bye.
阿里西奥女士,你的名字如何拼写?
Oh, Mrs. allessio.
How do you spell that?
两个L,两个S还有其他很明显的字母
Two I’s, two s’s, and I’m out a lot.
不要买♥♥
No, no!

Hello.
你感觉如何?
How are you feeling?
我能摸到我的脚趾了 你能吗?
I can touch my toes.
Can you?
Oh.
Oh.
你没注意到我刚刚才擦了
You do realize I have just greased myself
两瓶很贵的防晒油吗?
with two tubes of very expensive suntan oil?
我当然注意到了
I couldn’t help noticing.
Mmm.
请原谅,我想问问你 你总是在你想要的时候就要吗?
Pardon me for asking, but did you always
get what you want when you wanted it?
甚至我在我想要之前就要了
Even before I knew what to do with it.
如果我们去吃饭的话 我认为我们…
Listen, if we’re going to eat, and I really think we…
你还在睡?
Are you still asleep?
我觉得太不同凡响了
I feel marvelous.
在我想说谢谢之前,我就睡着了
I fell asleep before I could say thanks.
Oh.
你感觉如何?
How do you feel?
不错,但再过10分钟饭店 就要结束供应午餐了
Fine, but they do stop serving lunch in 10 minutes.
一切还不错吧?
– Everything okay? – Mmm-hmm.
我订了一张桌子 但是你知道他们是怎样的
I booked a table, but you know what they’re like.
你知道我的意思 我是指你的感觉如何?
You know what I mean. How was it for you?
很好
Very nice.
很好? 是的
Very nice? Yes.
仅仅是很好? 有什么不对吗
Just very nice?
Well, what’s wrong with very nice?
”很好” 是一个很难描述两个肉体 紧紧缠绕在一起的那种感觉的词汇
Well, “very nice” is hardly the phrase
to describe two bodies locked in heavenly transport.
你不会在罗丹的雕像”吻” 下刻一个”很好”作为评价吧
You wouldn’t chisel “very nice” in granite
under rodin’s “the kiss.”
”很好”是当你在屠夫或电视修理工那里 得到一张优♥惠♥卡时才会说的词汇
“Very nice” is when you receive a get-well card
from your butcher or the television repairman.
那才是”很好”
That’s very nice, but for what we just did,
但对于我们刚才所做的一切 用这个可褒可贬的词来评价
the operational comments range from “lousy” to “sensational,”
又不是火箭爆♥炸♥或地球在移♥动♥
“the rockets went off,” or “the earth moved.”
看在上帝的份上
Oh, for god’s sake. These things take time.
这种事情需要花时间的 何况身体又不是机器
This is a body, not a machine.
你不会只按一个按钮 让后”砰”的一声,地球就移♥动♥了
You don’t just press a button,
and pow! The earth moves. =it moved for me.
它会为我而动的 喔,你很幸运
Well, lucky you.
My god, you’re all the same…
上帝啊,你们男人都是一样的 迷信男人的性威力
This obsession with male sexual prowess.
典型的美国人
Itis so typically American.
Oh, is it?
不是吗? 是的,如果你不介意,让我告诉你吧
It is, if you don’t mind me telling you.
我不介意,一点儿也不
I don’t mind you telling me, not a bit.
我不能容忍♥”典型的美国人”这个词汇
It’s just that phrase I can’t stand,
为什么?
“typically American.” Why not?
因为没什么可以成为”典型的美国人”
There’s no such thing as typically American.
范围太广泛了 什么美国人是你指的”典型的美国人”.?
It’s a big place, America.
Which typically American Americans do you mean,
纽约的出租车司机? 宾夕法尼亚洲的煤矿工人?
the cab drivers in New York?
The coal miners in Pennsylvania?
伯克力大学的学生? 尤它洲的摩♥门♥教♥徒?还是黑人区的观光者?
The students at Berkeley?
The mormons in Utah, the Harlem globetrotters?
美国独♥立♥战争后的女孩们? 你指这些吗?
How about the daughters of the American revolution?
Are those the ones you mean? I’ll tell you something.
我告诉你 他们互相扔石头
They’re all throwing rocks at each other.
大约2亿的”典型的美国人”
The only thing that’s typically American
about the 200 million Americans is that they never
并不做任何所谓的”典型”的事,你知道吗?
do anything typically alike, and that goes for humping, too.
You ought to know that.
喔,当然,我并不在那两亿人中
Well, of course.
I’ve had it off with all 200 million of them!
别傻了
Don’t be an idiot.
你为什么那么生气? 地球都为你而动
Why are you so angry? The earth moved for you.
我这一辈子还从来没见过什么人 像你那样变得如此之快呢
I’ve never seen anyone change so fast in my whole life.
我一点儿也没变
I haven’t changed.
我还是那个同20分钟前一样的 甜蜜的,为性疯狂的”典型的美国人”
I’m the same sweet sex-crazed typical American
I was 20 minutes ago.
记住这一点
And just remember this…
对于一个男人来说
There is no better way for amanto start the day
没什么比早上起来就勃起
than with that bracing, glowing, ego-building feeling
更令人鼓舞、容光焕发和充满自信了
of knowing that he has just struck out in the sack.
我认为”勃起” 是
“Struck out in the sack,” is, I assume,
一种比喻,无疑是美国人的说法 也许还有那么一点下流
a mixed metaphor, undoubtedly American, and probably nasty.
确实如此 我指的是.
It’ll do.
And may I point out, as you have never noticed
你可能从来就没有注意到 女人的感受跟你们男人不同
women are different from men?
她们需要时间,一点点时间 英国女人
They require time, a little sensitivity.
English women.
所有的女人
All women!
除了落伍的苏格兰男人外 全世界的人都知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!