Anybody but a superannuated boy scout would know that.
谈话结束 噢,伙计
End of conversation!
– Ha! – Oh, boy.
-”噢,伙计”是什么意思? 没什么
“Oh, boy,” what?
Nothing.
了解一个人是需要时间的
It just takes time to know a person.
确实如此 时间,还有麻烦
It certainly does.
Time and trouble.
许多时间和许多麻烦
Lots of time and lots of trouble.
对 你想吃午饭吗
Right. Do you want lunch?
就一个三明治,我还要去打高尔夫球 好的,我也去
Just a sandwich. I’m going to play golf.
Good. I’ll trail along.
不必了 不,我也可以锻炼身体
You don’t have to.
No, but I can use the exercise.
我就说嘛,天知道 今天早上你什么也没做
I’ll say. God knows you didn’t get any this morning.
恩里克, 第一个九杆100 第二个100 ,第十八个还是100
Okay, Enrique, $100 for the first nine,
$100 for the second, and $100 for the 18.
〔西班牙语〕? 好的,先生
– Comprende? – Si, senor.
Mucho bene〔西班牙语〕 我会赢的
– Mucho bene. – I shall win, though.
你在和这个孩子打赌?
Are you gambling with this child?
不是打赌 这些孩子有西班牙人的自信
It’s not gambling.
These kids have a lot of Spanish pride.
因此我不是欺负他 我是要让他赢
So instead of tipping him, ilet him win a little.
他会赢的是不是? 是的,如果他能赢的话
Oh, so he wins, does he?
Yeah, if he can.
我明白了
I see.
你什么意思? 你什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
What is what supposed to mean?
”我明白了”是那种目空一切 态度冷冰冰的英国说法
“I see.” That supercilious cold-assed english way
of saying “I see.”
我是指我很高兴 这个孩子有机会赢
It means I’m delighted the boy has a chance to win.
我很讨厌一个成年人会与一个 8岁大的孩子一较高低
I would hate to witness a spectacle
of a grown man who has to beat an 8-year-old.
他13岁了,会抽烟 还去参加了弗拉门科舞会
He’s 13, he smokes, goes with a flamenco dancer,
他还让了我两杆 噢
and he gives me two shots aside.
Ole.
你把那也算作一杆 你打了4杆
You going to count that? You play four.
她在跟我说话 你打了3杆,现在你打第4杆吧
She was talking.
You lie three. You play four.
你知道的,输赢并不重要 你在这一生中会学到的
You know, winning is not that important, Enrique.
You learn that as you go through life.
对,就像你打球那样
That’s right, Enrique. It’s how you play the game.
好球
Nice shot.
好球
Nice shot.
Muy bien〔西班牙语〕 离开球场,好吗?
Vickie: Muy bien.
Try and stay off the green, will you?
怎么了
What is it?
我堂兄想赌我赢
My cousins would like to bet on me.
你堂兄想赌你赢 是的
– Your cousins? – Sf
从这儿开始? 是的
– starting from here? – Si.
-100,100,100? -是的
– $100, $100, $1007? – Si.
他们也要让我两杆? 是的
And they’re going to give me two shots aside?
– Si. – Okay, it’s their money.
这是他们的钱
先生,我堂兄的朋友也想赌我赢
Enrique: Senor, my cousins’ friends would like to bet on me.
你堂兄的朋友也想赌你赢 是的
Steve: Your cousins’ friends would like to bet on you?
和以前一样的规矩? 是的
– Enrique: Si. – Steve: Same action as before?
– Enrique: Si. – Steve: Okay, kid.
好的,小伙子
嗨,先生 怎么啦?
Enrique: Hey, senor.
Steve: What is it?
我堂兄的朋友的堂兄也想赌我赢
Enrique: My cousins’ friends’ cousins would like to bet on me.
你堂兄的朋友的堂兄? 是的
Steve: Your cousins’ friends’ cousins?
和以前一样的规矩? 是的
– Enrique: Si. Steve: Same action as before?
Enrique: Si.
好的,小伙子 怎么来的就还怎么去吧
Steve: Okay, kid. Get out the way you got in.
让开
Vale.
Yeah!
对不起
Perdoname.
你们这是干什么?这是什么?
Steve: Hey, fellows, what are you doing?
What’s all this?
是给你的钱
Here is your money.
算了吧,我只是运气好 有得必有失,这儿
Ah, forget it. I just got lucky.
You win a few, you lose a few. Here.
给孩子们买♥♥点东西喝 再见
Buy the boys a drink.
See you later.
你又怎么啦?
What’s bugging you now?
你还是在2档 是的
Apart from the fact that you’re still in second?
Yeah.
好的,这个假期并不浪漫 只是一个实验场
All right, I’ll tell you.
This isn’t a romantic holiday. It’s approving ground.
我认为你能带我来这儿的原因就 你刚才能打败那些孩子的原因一样
I think you brought me here for the same reason
you had to beat that little child.
-你确实是,哈 -我确实是,哈
– You do, huh? – I do, “huh”.
并且我认为你的妻子 也让了你两杆
I also have a feeling
that your wife gives you two shots aside,
…并且她没有高兴到最后。
and she doesn’t walk off feeling too happy, either.
让我们坦白的讲 我与你一起到这里来玩
Yeah? Since I came here with you
and not Sigmund Freud, which was my first mistake,
是我的第一个错误, 我不是弗洛伊德,我只是按照我的业余分♥析♥来说
I’ve had all the amateur analysis
I intend to take. Is that clear?
很清楚吧? 很好,你仍然在2档
Perfectly, and you’re still in second.
我现在就去马拉加干我的正经公事
Look, I’m going down to malaga
to take care of my business.
我想我会在外面吃饭,一个人
I figure I’ll eat out… alone.
你好好享受你公♥司♥的事吧
You’ll enjoy the company.
嗨, 史蒂夫!
Walter: Hey, Steve.
我刚刚给你的房♥间打了电♥话♥。 我想知道你今晚是否有空
I just called your room.
I wanted to find out if you’re still free tonight.
我没问题, 沃尔特. 好的.
I sure am.
安东尼奥,8:30在港口等你。
Good. Antonio’s at the port, at 8:30.
好的. 到时候见. 好的
Good. See you then.
Okay. Where are you going?
你要去哪啊? 公♥司♥。
Business.
离合器怎么样?
Oh. How’s the clutch?
什么? 离合器!
– What? – The clutch!
很好! 好的
Fine. Okay.
您好.
Hello.
你是阿里西奥吗? 是的.
Woman: Miss allessio? Yes.
我就是今天早上遇到的 带着一个小男孩的那个人
This is the lady you met this morning, remember?
The one with the little boy. You borrowed his chest.
你还借他来比了衣服 你还好吗?
Yes. How are you?
你想和我和我丈夫以及孩子们吃晚饭吗?
I was wondering if you’d go to dinner
with my husband and me tonight.
好的。
That would be very nice.
好的!大约8:15我们去接你。
Great. We’ll pick you up about 8:15.
我期待着!
I look forward to it.
-晚上好,先生。 蒙克斯先生订的位子。
Good evening, sir. Mr. menkes’ table.
嗨, 史蒂夫, 在这里!
Hey, Steve. Steve, over here.
你好, 沃尔特.
Hello, Walter.
对不起我来晚了! 没关系.
Sorry I’m late.
It’s all right.
你好,帕蒂. 嗨, 史蒂夫. 你好吗?
– Hello, Patty. – Hiya, Steve.
How are you?
史蒂夫, 这是韦琪 阿里西奥.
Walter: Steve, this is vickie allessio.
你们在同一家宾馆。
You two are in the same hotel.
这是史蒂夫·布莱克本
Vickie, this is Steve blackburn.
布莱克本先生.
Mr. blackburn.
阿里西奥女士
Mrs. allessio.
我们在外自♥由♥自在 但是你得小心的.
Well, we’re off and running,
but you got to be careful.
他开始很慢,但却会很快完成,因此小心点
He’s a slow starter, but he finishes fast,
so watch yourself. “Wally.
沃尔特 怎么了?
Huh? What’s wrong?
他们是两个健康的人, 由他们自己
They’re two healthy, normal people
down here on their own.
没有约束,没有责任
No ties, no responsibilities.
It makes your mouth water.
沃尔特
Wally.
你想喝点什么?
What would you like to have to drink?
随阿里西奥女士的便吧 随布莱克本先生的便吧
Whatever Mr. blackburn would like. Whatever miss allessio would like.
来点桑格利亚汽酒如何? 他们说桑格利亚汽酒很不错。
Well, what about sangria?
Walter: Yeah, they say sangria’s great.
好的 好的
Lovely. Fine.
服务生
Camarery?
西班牙语,我们现在在西班牙
It’s very Spanish and we’re here.
能给我一些水吗?
Could I have some water, please?
Oh, camarero? Camarery?
服务生
我今天下午还在跟沃尔特说 史蒂夫的妻子没来,真可惜
I was just telling Wally this afternoon,
it’s such a shame that Steve’s wife couldn’t come.
你会很喜欢她的,她呢?
You’d just love her. Wouldn’t she, Steve?
他们会很喜欢对方的 真的?
They’d be crazy about each other.
Really.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!