爱德华·诺顿
美国X档案
德瑞
Derek.
德瑞
Derek.
– 偷♥窥♥狂! 丹! – 妈的! 你想干嘛?
– Fucking pervert Dan. – Jesus what the fuck are you thinking?
外面有个黑人砸破你车 想要抢走
There’s a black guy outside. He’s breaking into your car.
– 来多久了? – 不知道
– How long’s he been there? – I don’t know.
– 怎么了? – 别吵 几个?
– What’s going on? – Not right now honey. How many?
– 几个人 丹尼? – 大概一个
– Danny how many? – One I think.
– 有家伙? – 什么意思?
– Is he strapped? – Huh?
– 他有枪吗? – 我哪知道?
– Does he have a fucking gun Danny? – Man l don’t fucking know.
等等 怎么回事?
Wait a second. What the fuck is going on Derek?
– 待在这 别乱跑 – 天啊
– Stay right here and be quiet. – Jesus.
– 待在这 – 德瑞 等一下
– Stay right here. – Wait a second Derek. Wait.
德瑞
Derek.
他们就在附近
They’re right here.
我对他没意见
I don’t have a personal problem with him okay?
别低估我的常识
Don’t insult my inteillgence Murray.
你讨厌他 我也知原因
You hate this chiId and l think I know why.
我跟他妈约过几次会
I went out with his mother a few times.
三年前的事了 其他没了
That was three years ago. It was nothing.
没了? 是吗?
Nothing. Really? Hmm.
那报告简直胡扯 (我的奋斗)
That paper Bob it’s a travesty.
辨称希♥特♥勒♥是民权英雄?
Arguing for Hitler as a civil-rights hero?
你该订范围
You’ve gotta draw the line.
你自找的麻烦
Murray you actually did this to yourself.
叫他们写任何一本…
You told them they could do a report on any book…
…争取民权的读书心得 用直白语言
…that related to the struggle for civil rights. In plain English.
我知道这孩子有点迷失
I am not disputing the fact that the child is confused
有些不当思想…
and harbors some sick ideas…
…但我不想放弃他
…but l am not ready to give up on him yet.
也许是他哥教唆的
His brother probably put him up to it.
跟你保证绝不是他哥
I can guarantee you 100 percent his brother did not put him up to this.
那我不太相信
I find that hard to believe. Whatever.
他是好孩子 也很可怜…
I know he was a good kid and it’s a shame what he’s been through…
– …但这太危险了 – 哪里危险?
– …but that is dangerous. – Dangerous in what way?
写得太过火了
Bob that goes too far.
宣扬种族歧视? 纳粹洗♥脑♥法?
This racist propaganda this Mein Kampf psychobabble?
可被灌输 也可以清醒
He learned this nonsense Murray and he can unIearn it too.
我不放弃这孩子
I will not give up on this child yet.
– 我就知是你 – 丹尼 进来
– I knew it was you. – Danny get in here.
叫你进来 进来!
I said get in here. Get in here!
5 4 3…
Five four three…
…2… 门关上
…two… Shut the door.
要我怎办 丹尼?
What’s it gonna be Danny?
什么怎办?
What’s what gonna be?
你做的这个好事
This petty crap you’re puillng.
不知道
I don’t know.
坐下
Have a seat.
还好吗?
How you doing?
还好
Fine.
家里好吗?
Things at home okay?

Yeah.
德瑞早上回家了?
Derek got out this morning did he not?
对 回来了
Yeah he did.
他曾是我学生 你知道 是吗?
He was one of my students. You knew that right?
荣誉学生 非常聪明
Honors English. He was a brilliant student.
像你一样 但他交一群脑筋简单的朋友
Like you. But he hung out with simple-minded fooIs.
也跟你一样
Also like you.
叫我来是谈德瑞?
Look did you bring me in here to talk about Derek?
他的事跟我无关
Because what happened to him has nothing to do with me.
你现在所作所为都跟他有关
Everything you do right now has something to do with Derek.
这报告我写得很棒
Look l followed directions and l wrote an A paper.
“我的奋斗”?
“Mein Kampf”?
– 我该开除你 – 开除啊
– I should expel you. – Go ahead.
– 你以为我怕? – 你会死在街上
– You don’t think I could handle it? – No I think the street would kill you.
这精彩的文宣救不了你
Your rhetoric and your propaganda aren’t gonna save you out there.
我们这么办
So here’s the drill.
现在起我教你历史
I’m your history teacher from now on.
我们讨论当前事件
We will discuss current events.
这门课就叫它…
We will call this class…
…美国历史X档案
…American History X.
每天讨论一次
We meet once a day.
第一件事
All right your first assignment is to
明天给我一份新的报告
prepare for me a new paper due tomorrow.
我花了一周看”我的奋斗” 不公平
Oh come on. lt took me a week to read Mein Kampf. That isn’t fair.
– 你要我写什么? – 写你哥
– What do you want me to do it on? – Your brother.
老天 你开玩笑
Oh God man. Please tell me you’re joking.
我没开玩笑
No no no. I’m not kidding.
我要你分♥析♥说明致
I want you to analyze and interpret
使他入狱的所有事件
all the events surrounding Derek’s incarceration.
这些事如何影响你…
How these events helped shape your present perspective…
…对当代美国社会的看法
…concerning Iife in contemporary America.
对你的生活
The impact on your life.
对你家人的冲击
Your family’s.
随你想写什么…
Whatever you wanna say Danny…
…我不会给别人看
…l’ll be the only one reading it.
但如果明早…
But if it’s not on my desk…
…没交到我桌上…
…tomorrow morning…
…本校就没你这人了
…you are a ghost at Venice Beach High.
清楚了吗?
Are you clear?
清楚了
Yeah l’m clear.
你告我作弊?
Telling teacher l’m fucking cheating?
是不是?
Is that what’s happening?
– 我从不作弊 – 扁他 亨利
– I never cheated in my life. – Beat his motherfucking ass Henry.
– 我没告你 – 为什么出♥卖♥♥♥我?
– I didn’t say anything. – Why you tripping on me?
干嘛这样打他?
Why you all kicking him like that?
怎样?
What’s up man?
你怕什么? 我不会害你
What you scared for? I ain’t gonna do nothing.
怎样?
What’s up?
欠揍啊 婊♥子♥? 瘪三 你有病啊?
Want some too bitch? Punk. What’s wrong with you?
想死吗?
You wanna die?
瘪三白斩鸡
Punk-ass white boy.
算你走运 上课了 他能怎样
You Iucky I gotta go to class. He ain’t gonna do nothing.
看到我的枪就吓死
He don’t wanna see me and the heater.
好在铃响 不然痛扁那白鸡
Lucky the bell rung. I would have clocked that white boy.
妈的瘪三
Punk-ass motherfucker.
毙了他
We’d smoke that fooI.
你要保卫自己
You gotta fucking stand up for yourself.
(洛杉矶警局太平洋站)
光头党的档案都在
We got a whole file on skinheads.
– 同一个党? – 维尼斯帮
– These all part of the same gang? – Venice Beach Gang.
– 我的主角在哪里? – 他在做扩展运动
– Where’s my buddy? – He’s doing a stretch at YA.
– 这家伙就是C.C.(外号♥)? – 嗯
– This guy C.C.? – Mm-hm.
– 这就是他的档案? – 嗯 他的档案就在这里
– That him? – Yeah that’s him right there.
今天有一位客人 他来了
This morning we have a guest coming in and there he is.
– 早安 – 早安
– Morning. – Morning sir.
– 欢迎你 伙计 – 早安
– Good to see you pal. – Morning.
这位是西尼博士
Gentlemen this here is Dr. Bob Sweeney.
他是维尼斯高中校长
He’s principal over at Venice Beach High.
从狱中和社区 深入研究帮派活动
He’s been doing outreach work with gangs both in and out of the can.
三年前 当地一个青年 德瑞·温亚…
Three years ago a local kid named Derek Vinyard…
…杀害两名想偷车的克力斯帮
…was sent up for murdering two Crips who were trying to jack his car.
西尼教过温亚
Bob taught Vinyard back in high school and
非常了解此案
he’s followed the case closely.
他是光头党?
He was a skinhead right?
不只如此 他是开曼·亚历山大手下
He was more like the skinhead. The protégé of Cameron Alexander.
– 谁? – 开曼·亚历山大
– Who? – Cameron Alexander.
来 瞄一眼
Here you go. Have a look-see.
开曼·亚历山大…
Cameron Alexander well…
…是维尼斯地标
…he’s a Venice Beach landmark.
是洛杉矶白人至上主义

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!