嘴咬住边栏
Put your fucking mouth on the curb.
别这样!
Come on man!
咬住边栏! 快咬!
Put it on the curb! Right now!
– 这才对 – 德瑞 不要!
– That’s it. – Derek no!
不要!
No!
说晚安
Now say good night.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
武器放下! 武器放地上!
Drop your weapon! Put your weapon on the ground!
手举起来!
Put your hands up!
叫你手举起来!
I said get your hands up!
转过去!
Now turn around!
手放在头上!
Put your hands behind your head!
给我立刻跪下!
Get down on your knees right now!
没事
It’s all right.
没事
It’s all right.
走吧
Let’s go.
我没见过死人
他脑袋被炸开的声音…
久久挥不去
她不开门?
She ain’t gonna open the door?
不知道 有人在那看着我们
I don’t know. Someone’s there looking at us. Hello?
丹尼 找你的
Danny it’s for you.
我马上来 (他们说他太过分)
I’ll be right there.
(判过失杀人)
(去州监狱服刑)
(若我去作证 会无期徒刑)
开门 丹尼 外面好冷!
Open the door Danny! It’s fucking freezing!
派对一定很赞!
Danny this party’s gonna be sick!
走吧 丹尼!
Come on Danny!
我去弄点啤酒
I’m gonna go get some beers.
很棒吧 肥塞斯?
Hey what a party huh fat Seth?
混♥蛋♥ 我不胖! 我是壮
I’m not fat asshole! I’m husky.
怎样 塞斯?
What the fuck’s up Seth?
快喝 丹尼 免得你哥看见
Drink up Danny before your brother sees you.
干 他来啦?
Holy fuck. He’s here?
– 对 他来咧 – 他来咧
– Yeah he’s here. – He’s fucking here.
– 去吻他脚 – 操你 塞斯
– Go pay your respects. – Fuck you Seth.
走 去见开曼
Let’s go talk to Cameron Danny.
– 温亚教父? – 派对如何? 我叫杰森 这是克里斯
– Father Vinyard? – How’s it going? l’m Jason this is Chris.
– 我们是你弟弟的朋友 – 你真是上帝!
– We’re friends with your brother. – You are a fucking god man!
– 妈的 说得好 – 德瑞!
– Oh shit yeah. – Derek!
– 我以为你交了那报告 – 对…
– I thought you turned that paper in. – I did…
…莫瑞去告状…
…and now fucking Murray turned me in…
…西尼要我重写别的
…and so Sweeney’s making me write another one.
老西尼真是永不放弃 是吗?
Good old Sweeney. He never stops trying now does he?
他以黑人为傲 我最恨这种人
He’s one of those proud-to-be-nigger people. l hate those guys.
不 丹尼
Now wait a minute Danny.
他不是骄傲
He’s not proud.
是自以为很神的汤姆叔叔
He’s a manipulative self-righteous Uncle Tom.
想让你觉得写希♥特♥勒♥很罪恶
He’s trying to make you feel guilty about writing about Adolf Hitler. Yeah.
有些黑人 拉丁美洲人 写写马丁·路德金…
Some nigger some spic writes about Martin Luther King…
…写写凯萨·恰瓦兹…
…or fucking Cesar “Commie” Chavez…
…就能得奖
…gets a pat on the head.
很伪善吧?
I mean you can see the hypocrisy in that can’t you?
当然
Definitely.
来嘛 快点嘛
Come on let’s go. Let’s go.
听我说
No listen to me.
我很想见你 真的 但今晚先要处理点事
I wanna see you okay? I do. But l gotta take care of something tonight.
– 好吧 – 能了解吗?
– Okay. – You understand?
我都在这 等你弄完
Yeah. l’m here. When you’re ready l’m here.
– 愿跟我做件事吗? – 任何事
– Look would you do something with me? – Anything.
跟我离开
Leave with me.
– 离开哪? – 离开这一切
– Leave where? – Leave here. Leave all this.
跟我一起走
Just come with me.
干嘛离开? 他们膜拜你 你是他们的神
Why would you wanna Ieave? They worship you. You’re like a god to them.
以前那算什么 …
If you think we had it good before…
– …现在才正点 – 我都不要了
– …wait till you see what it’s like now. – I don’t want all that.
我不要再牵连家人了 我已经连累家里人够多了
I don’t want my family involved. Everything I’ve done here has fucked it up.
– 你懂吗? – 你觉得错了?
– Do you understand? – You think what you did was wrong?
少来
Oh baby. Oh come on.
那些黑鬼罪有应得…
Those niggers got exactly what they deserved…
…大家心知肚明
…and we all know that.
我知道你刚出来…
I understand you just got out…
但没人敢伤你 没人敢动你
…but no one’s gonna hurt you. No one can touch you.
外面有一支军队
There’s a small army out there.
黑鬼绝别想占便宜
We won’t let a bunch of spooks kick us out of here.
你没听懂 我不是怕
Stacey you’re not Iistening to me okay? I’m not scared.
我是不要了
I don’t want it anymore.
我不想再搞这事了
I’m done with it. l’m through with this.
全….
It’s….
全是狗屎
It’s bullshit Stacey.
那不是你要的 相信我
listen you don’t need this Stacey. Come on trust me.
想和我在一起 就相信我 跟我走
If you wanna be with me just trust me. Come with me.
好吗
Come on.
你疯了
You’re nuts.
你疯了 我不走
You are nuts. No way.
你不知道现在这里的状况
I don’t think you realize what’s been going on here.
我们比以前大十倍 而且有组织
We are 10 times what we were and we are bloody organized.
你绝对想不到!
I mean it is like nothing you have ever seen!
我错了 算了
This is a mistake. Forget it.
等等 什么错了?
Wait a second. Wait a second. What was a mistake?
史黛西 说再见吧
Stacey just say goodbye. Just say goodbye.
这不像你
This isn’t you.
– 我了解你 – 你根本不懂我
– I know you. – You don’t know anything about me Stacey.
– 你是丹尼他哥? – 是的
– Hey. Are you Danny’s brother? – Yeah.
告诉他丽丝找他
Tell him Lizzy’s looking for him.
丽丝 请你转告
Lizzy. Thank you.
让黑鬼 拉丁鬼来分嘛
We’ll let the niggers kikes and spics grab for their piece of the pie.
难怪他们
Can’t blame them.
但他们得赢 才分的到
Of course they’re gonna have to fight to get it.
能把他们赶走…
And if we scare the fuck out of people…
…我们若有死伤也值得
…and a few people get kilied in the process so be it.
要写下来 丹
You gonna put that in your paper Danny?
– 嗨 – 这是谁啊
– Ha ha. Hey man. – Well look who’s here.
归乡的英雄
The return of the soldier.
– 你来干嘛 丹? – 别这样 我来看看
– What are you doing here Danny? – Come on man. I had to check it out.
– 你知道我会来 – 随他去吧 德瑞
– You knew l was gonna come. – Let the kid alone Derek.
他自己会上♥床♥
He knows when to go to bed.
– 去外面等 – 拜托 我没干嘛
– Go wait outside. – Come on I’m not doing anything.
有个女孩在外面
There’s a little blond sitting out there.
说找你 快急死了 去吧
She keeps asking for you. She’s dying. Come on.
– 我去看看 – 对她温柔点
– Well l gotta check out. – Go easy on her.
好的
All right.
外面等我
Wait for me right outside.
别紧张
Take it easy.
开心点
Chill out.
这里很安全
You’re on safe ground.
不必老提心吊胆
You don’t have to watch your ass around here.
来 坐 轻松点
Come on sit down. Relax.
抱歉 急着开派对
I’m sorry. The party was a little quick.
我们太高兴你回来了
But we’re just so damned glad you’re back Derek.
– 你觉得怪 很正常 – 我不觉的怪
– It’s only natural you should feel funny. – I don’t feel funny Cam.
你把胖子吓了一跳 胖子觉得你坐牢坐坏了
You know you made the fat kid nervous. He thinks the joint messed with your mind.
是坐坏了
It did.
光荣 光荣 哈里路亚
Glory glory halielujah
光荣 光荣 哈里路亚
Glory glory halielujah
白人勇士上战场
The white man marches on
你走后 情况不一样了
Things have changed since you’ve been gone Derek.
你说要组织?
You talk about organization?
看过我们网路你就知道
Wait till you see what we’ve done with the lnternet.
西雅图到圣地牙哥的帮派 全都集结了
We’ve got every gang from Seattle to San Diego working together now.
帮派不再竞争 他们团结了
They’re not competing. They’re consolldated.
我们只缺全盘的领导
Only thing we lack is a little overall leadership.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!