Look. lsn’t it darling?
我让爸爸买♥♥来作为我十三岁的生日礼物
I asked Daddy to buy it for me
for my thirteenth birthday.
它会是最好的礼物,最好的
It’s going to be the best ever.
The most smashing.
哦,对不起
Oh, sorry.
啊,你是安妮·弗兰克
Um, you’re Anne Frank.
你和我的堂妹威尔玛在一个学校
You go to shool
with my cousin Wilma.
我叫赫洛,赫洛·希尔伯格
I’m Hello.
Hello Silberberg.
哦,你好……赫洛
哈哈哈
Oh, hello…Hello.
Ha ha ha.
这是我最好的朋友雅克
This is my best friend Jaque.
你好吗?
How do you do?
或许你愿意让我请你喝一杯热巧克力?
Perhaps you’d allow me
to buy you a hot chocolate?
巧克力?我喜欢巧克力
chocolate? I love chocolate.
你的名字真的叫赫洛吗?
ls your name really Hello?
赫尔姆斯,但我爷爷不喜欢这个名字
Helmuth, but my grandfather
doesn’t like it…
所以他就叫我赫洛
so he alls me Hello instead.
但你的父母不会觉得这个名字很滑稽吗?
But don’t your parents think
it’s funny?
我不知道,我四年没见到他们了
I don’t know. I haven’t
seen them in four years.
你是一个人来这儿的?
You came all by yourself?
那一定很——很危险
lt must’ve been so–
so dangerous.
我从来没有经历过那样的冒险
I’ve never had an adventure
like that before.
我想外婆曾经经历过……
I suppose Oma did…
但她从来没怎么说过
but she never
talked about it much.
她去年去世了,因为癌症
She died last winter.
She had caner.
哦,我很抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry.
我从来没有跟她说过我有多爱她
I never got to tell her
how much I loved her.
我很想再见到你
I’d like very much
to see you again…
如果可以的话
if that would be all right.
你没有女朋友吧?
You don’t have a girlfriend,
do you?
这个嘛,我有个女朋友叫乌苏拉,她很漂亮
Well, there’s Orzula, of course.
She’s very pretty.
哦,真的?
Oh, really?
但是她没有你这么有趣
But not as interesting
as you are.
我们可以在星期三的晚会上见
We can meet
on Wednesday evenings.
我的爷爷奶奶以为我是去上木工课了
My grandparents think I go
to woodcarving lessons…
但实际上我是去犹太复国主义集♥会♥了
but atually
I go to silence meetings.
我并不是个狂热者
I’m not a fanatic or anything.
你知道,大部分人只是在大喊大叫而已
You know,
mostly everyone just yells.
我只想和你在一起
I’d much rather be with you.
我就在这儿
Well, here I am.
到时候我可以给你打电♥话♥吗?
I can call for you then?
当然可以
That would be nice.
那就周三见了
Until Wednesday, then.
再见
Bye.
再见
Good-bye.
啊!
Aah !
请进,蜜普
Come in, Miep.
请坐
Sit down.
你一定读到了
You’ve no doubt read…
德国人是怎样“清空”犹太省份的
how the Germans have emptied
the provinces of Jews…
把他们都送到了阿姆斯特丹
and sent them all here
to Amsterdam.
我们犹太人委员会正在敦促合作
Our own Jewish council
urges cooperation.
有一些关于大规模驱逐和劳♥教♥集中营的说法
There’s talk of
mass deportations, labor camps.
还记得去年二月他们围捕的那些可怜的男孩们吗?
Remember those poor boys
they rounded up last February?
他们被送去了劳♥教♥集中营,没有人能回来
They were sent to labor camps.
Not one came back.
蜜普,我有个秘密要告诉你
Miep, I have a great secret
to confide in you.
艾蒂丝,孩子们和我将要躲藏起来
Edith, the children, and l
are going into hiding.
凡·佩尔斯先生和他的家人也将加入我们
Mr. Van Pels and his family
will join us.
我不会坐等纳粹把我们拖走
I’m not going to wait
for the Nazis to drag us away.
我们将会消失
We’ll simply disappear.
你们要去哪里?
Where will you go?
这里
Here.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
在这栋楼的后屋里
In the annexe
at the back of this building.
我们将在七月十六日行动
We’ll make the move
on the sixteenth of July.
那就只有不到一个月的时间了
That’s less than a month away.
克莱门和库格勒一直在帮我们
Kleiman and Kugler
have been helping…
把一些用品分批运进来
to move in certain belongings
and supplies a little at a time.
我们需要人为我们提供必需品
We’lI need someone
to rely on for necessities…
承担帮助者的责任
to act as caretaker.
你知道在办公室里我有多信任你
You know how much I trust you
here in the office…
但我所说的是——我现在要求你的是——
but what I’m asking–well,
what I’m asking of you now–
是。我会帮助你们。当然。
Yes. I’ll do it. Of course.
再想想,蜜普
Think, Miep.
这将会是个沉重的负担,而且有风险
It’ll be a great burden,
not without risk.
如果被发现了,后果会很严重
The penalties
are bound to be severe.
我说了我要帮助你们。我是认真的
I said yes. I meant it.
谢谢你,蜜普
Thank you, Miep.
安妮和玛戈知道吗?
Anne and Margot, do they know?
不,现在还不知道
No, not yet.
让她们多享受几天现在的生活吧
Let them enjoy their lives
for a little while longer.
皮姆,谢谢你,皮姆,太谢谢了
Pim. Thank you, Pim.
Thank you so much.
谢谢你,谢谢你,皮姆,哦,爸爸我爱你
Thank you, thank you, Pim.
Oh, I love you, Daddy.
它太美了
It’s beautiful.
太谢谢你了,谢谢你
Thank you so much. Thank you.
她只是太激动了
She’s just excited.
我知道
I’m sure.
多有魅力的女孩,你说呢?
Quite a glamour girl,
wouldn’t you say?
鞋底看起来都像是真皮
The soles
are almost like real leather.
你真幸运
You’re so lucky.
我知道
哈哈哈
I know. Ha ha ha.
安妮,那个男孩是谁?
Anne, who’s that boy?
呃,那是彼得·凡·佩尔斯
Um, that’s Peter Van Pels.
他总是在后面的花♥园♥里
He’s always
hammering something out…
敲敲打打
他是个傻瓜
in the garden behind us.
He’s a dope.
妈妈说我得对他好一点儿
Mommy says
I have to be nice to him…
因为他爸爸和皮姆一起工作
’cause his father
works with Pim.
-我觉得他挺可爱
-可爱?
-I think he’s cute.
-Cute?
彼得,你要吃块饼干吗?
Peter, would you like a bisuit?
-呃……
-安妮亲手做的
-Um…
-Anne baked them herself.
好极了,我要一块,谢谢你
Great.
I’d love one, thank you.
-请进
-谢谢
-Come in.
-Thank you.
我去找安妮

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!