-How you doing?! -All right.
你还要闯入人家的屋里
I see you’re still breaking in people’s houses.
你那个锁有什么用 为什么你不买♥♥个他妈的真正的锁呢
What’d you expect with that lock? Why didn’t you buy a real fucking lock?
我不需要锁 我有枪 我会射人
I don’t need no lock, I got my pistol. I pop a cap in somebody.
我负担不起电费 关上冰箱
I can’t afford no electrical bill. Close my refrigerator.
蟑螂会跑进去
You got groceries and shit all inside there.
-坐下 看看你 -怎么了
-Look at you! -Yeah.
-你何时出来的 -六个月前
-Yo, man, when you’d get out? -I walked out six months ago.
六个月前出来你现在才来看我
You got out six months ago, and you’re just coming now?
我行为良好 提早一年出狱
They got me out a year early for, you know, good time,
我去了加州享受阳光
and I went out to California to get some sun.
-我有样东西给你看 -我没见你两年了 怎么了
-I got to show you something. -I ain’t seen you in two years.
一万德国马克
Ten thousand Deutsche Marks.
-德国马克 -是的
-Deutsche Mark? -Yeah.
这是什么
What is that?
无记名债券 追查不到的
They’re bearer bonds. They’re bonds. Untraceable.
你偷回来的
You stole them?
-不是 -我不想听
-No. It’s not… -I don’t wanna hear it.
抱歉我问了
I’m sorry I even asked.
-很高兴看到你 -伙计 我很想念你
-It’s just good to see you, man. -I missed you, man.
-是 -想念你
-Yeah. -I missed you.
你到加州来干什么
What were you doing in California, anyway?
-我在工作 -在哪里工作
-I was working. -Working where?
-猜一下 -不知道 哪里
-Guess. -I don’t know, where were you working?
比佛利山
Beverly Hills.
-做什么 -你不会相信的
-What were you doing? -You ain’t gonna believe this man.
-什么 -我是个保安员
-What? -I was a security guard.
谁他妈的雇用你做保安员
Who the fuck’s gonna hire you as a security guard?
珍妮桑玛斯
Jenny Summers.
珍妮桑玛斯
Jenny Summers?!
我好几年没见过珍妮了 她怎么样
Oh, man, I haven’t seen Jenny in years! What she up to?
她很好
Axel, she’s doing great, right?
她是比佛利山
She’s the manager of this art gallery,
霍利斯本顿画廊的经理
the Hollis Benton Art Gallery out in Beverly Hills.
它像是个举世闻名的地方 你以前听说过没有
It’s like a world famous place. You ever hear of it?
听过 我所有的艺术品都在那里买♥♥的
Yeah, I buy all of my art there.
八号♥球 台角袋 中两个
Eight ball, corner pocket, two cushions.
五十块赌你做不到
Fifty bucks you don’t make that shot.
-胡说 -一百块
-Bullshit. -A hundred.
好的
You got a bet.
你会怎么做
What are you gonna do.
你一直都这么聪明
You’re just as bright as you always were.
20 40 60 80 拿去开派对吧
Twenty, 40, 60, 80, take it. Have a party.
很高兴跟你交易
Pleasure doing business with you.
你打算他妈的怎么做
What the fuck you gonna do?
小姐 再来两杯威士忌加苏打
Miss, excuse me, two more Scotch and sodas.
我有个好主意
I got a great idea.
我有个好主意
I got a great idea!
我们去偷车吧
Let’s steal a car.
你开玩笑吗
Are you serious?
我是个他妈的警♥察♥ 我不能再偷车了
I’m a fucking police officer, I can’t steal cars no more.
-你怎么回事 -那又怎么样
-What’s wrong with you? -So what?
记得那次我们偷的那辆车吗 伙计
Remember the time you stole that car, man?
一辆他妈的卡迪拉克
A fucking Cadillac.
我们像两个该死的在高速公路上飞跑
We had to go and drive it on the expressway.
就像两个疯子
You fucking maniac.
我还记得你因此而坐牢
I also remember you had to go to jail behind that shit, too.
那不是监狱 那是公立学校
That wasn’t a jail, it was a state school.
当你15岁时 公立学校就是监狱
State school is jail when you’re 15 years old.
不算是坐牢 伙计 比起监狱那像是日间夏令营
Not jail, man, that’s like… That’s like day camp compared to jail.
为何你被拘捕时没有告发我
How come you didn’t tell on me when you got caught?
-我们可是一起的 -你不知道
-You didn’t tell we were together? -You don’t know?
-你不知道 -不知道
-You don’t know? -No.
因为我爱你
It’s because I love you, man.
再来一杯
One more round.
别动 迈克 我要开门 好吗
Hold still, Mike. I gotta open the door, OK?
站住了 好吗 开始了
Balance yourself. OK, here we go.
我现在开门 好吗 开始了 好 开始了
I’m opening the door now, OK? Here we go. All right, here we go.
阿克塞尔
Axel!
迈克 你去了哪里
Hey, Mikey. Where’ve you been?
什么事 扎克
What’s up, Zack?
你拿着什么 迈克
What do you got there, Mikey?
这是什么 你要洗的衣服
Yeah, what’s this, your laundry?
我向基♥督♥发誓 扎克 我打算把它们拿回去
I swear to Christ, Zack, I was gonna bring them back.
-你迷路了 -不是
-Oh, you get lost? -No.
我来看我的朋友 我有这些
I came… I came here to see my friend, I had them with me.
我想
I figured, you know…
你干什么
What are you doing?
我还能怎么办 迈克
What am I supposed to do here, Mikey?
那里有满满一大箱这东西
Zack, there was a whole box full of those things there,
我拿了两叠 我不以为有人会想起它们
I took a couple of them. I didn’t think anybody was gonna miss them.
我以为拿它们
I figured I’d take them…
-闭嘴 -对不起
-Shut up. -I’m sorry.
-对不起 -现在闭嘴
-I’m sorry. -No, shut up.
-求求你 -闭嘴 迈克
-Man, please. -Just shut up, Mikey.
我发誓
I swear…
我发誓 如果你再出现在那里
I swear, if you ever show your face out there again…
-不会的 -无论何时
-I won’t. -Ever.
-不会的 我发誓 -我是说 无论何时
-I won’t, I promise you. -Ever!
伙计 对不起 我神经错乱了 我很抱歉
Man, I’m sorry. I fucked up, I’m sorry.
-好的 -对不起
-OK. -I’m sorry.
-好的 -无论何时 好的
-OK. -Ever. All right.
阿克塞尔 我认为我告诉过你了去医院
Axel… I thought I told you to go to the hospital
检查一下你头部的肿块
and get that bump on your head checked out.
-我的头没事 -这不是要求 阿克塞尔
-My head is all right, man. -It’s not a request, Axel.
老板
Boss. Boss.
可否跟你谈一会
Can I talk to you for a minute? Look…
我听说你会派兰德办这宗案子
I heard a rumor that you’re gonna use Rand on this case,
就咱俩来说 那家伙不了解情况
and between the two of us, the guy doesn’t know the time of day.
你现在别烦我了
Don’t mess with me now, Axel.
这是他12年来第一次离开他的桌子
This is the first time he’s left his desk in 12 years.
至少他做了12年
At least he’s had 12 years.
不管怎样 这是谋杀案 属兰德负责
Anyway, it’s a homicide case and it belongs to Rand.
现在去医院吧
Now, go to the hospital!
我打听一下你介意吗
Well, you don’t mind if I ask around a little bit, do you?
不要做这该死的事 那是兰德的案子
Don’t do a damn thing! It’s Rand’s case.
你个蠢货现在的处境很危险
Your ass is skating on thin ice as it is.
我们在这儿谈的是我的一个朋友
Hey, look, we’re talking about a friend of mine here!
是的 没错
Yes, we are, aren’t we?
我们分♥析♥一下这件事
Now, let’s take a close look at that.
第一 一个无赖朋友 第二 职业杀手行凶
One, a hoodlum friend. Two, a professional hit.
第三 在一个警♥察♥的寓所
Three, in a cop’s apartment.
这整件事臭名远扬
This whole thing stinks to high heaven.
你怎么知道是职业杀手做的
How you know it was a professional hit?
我可不是刚从棉花地来到城市
I didn’t just walk into this town from the cotton fields!
杀你朋友的人并不担心你个小窄屁♥股♥
Whoever killed your friend wasn’t worried about your little narrow ass.
否则你早就躺在他身边进灵车了
If they were, you’d be lying beside him in that meat wagon.
不要做这该死的事 别插手
Just don’t do a damn thing. Stay outta this!
我还有一些假期
Look, I got some vacation time coming to me.
我想现在用我的假期
I wanna take my vacation now.
离这宗案子远点儿
Stay away from this case, Axel.
我只是感到我需要一个小假期 就是这样
No, it’s just that I feel I need a little vacation, that’s all.
好吧 你去完医院就放假了
All right, as soon as you’re finished at the hospital, you’re on vacation.
谢谢
Thank you.
但若你想插手这宗案件
But if you decide to butt into this case,
那你以后都放长假了
it’ll be the longest vacation you ever heard of.
比佛利山
比佛利山饭店
罗迪欧大道 卡地亚
路易威登 妮娜丽兹 巴黎
凡迪 罗马
比佛利山劳斯莱斯公♥司♥
今天入住吗 先生
Checking in today, sir?
那要看情况 这间饭店贵不贵

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!