That depends, is this hotel real expensive?
在比佛利山不算贵 我给你拿行李好吗
Not for Beverly Hills. Can I get your bags for you?
好的 前座那个袋子
Yeah, that’s my bag in the front seat.
抱歉 先生 我们今晚的房♥间订满了
I’m sorry, sir, we just have nothing available tonight.
我建议你下次
May I suggest next time you call for a reservation,
预前一周打电♥话♥来订房♥间
you do it at least a week in advance?
谢谢
Thank you.
-你好 -有些人很难应付
-Hi. -The nerve of some people, huh?
有何效劳
May I help you?
阿克塞尔福里订了房♥间
Yes, you have a reservation for an Axel Foley.
让我看看
Well, let’s see.
对不起 没有这个登记
I’m sorry, I don’t see anything under that name.
看看滚石杂♥志♥的阿克塞尔福里
Oh, check Rolling Stone Magazine’s Axel Foley.
该是这个了
That’s what it is.
好的
OK.
没有滚石杂♥志♥ 没有阿克塞尔福里
No, no Rolling Stone, no Axel Foley.
-对不起 -没关系
-I’m sorry, sir. -That’s all right.
你们可能把预订的房♥间弄错了
You guys just probably just made some mistake with reservations.
干脆给我另一间房♥吧 我要上去睡觉了
Just give me another room, and I’ll go up and go to sleep.
对不起 先生 现在没有房♥间了
I’m sorry, sir, but there are no rooms available.
你不认为我知道这儿发生了什么吗 小姐
Don’t you think I realize what’s going on here, miss?
你以为我是谁
Who do you think I am?
你不认为我知道如果我是个城外来的名人
Don’t you think I know if I was some hot-shot from outta town
你们弄错了预订
that pulled inside here and you guys made a reservation mistake,
我也会马上得到房♥间 我现在就在楼上放松了
I’d be the first one to get a room, and I’d be upstairs relaxing right now!
我不是名人
Well, I’m not some hot-shot from outta town,
只是滚石的小记者
I’m a small reporter from Rolling Stone Magazine,
来这里做麦克杰克逊的独家采访
that’s in town to do an exclusive interview with Michael Jackson
报导会刊登在全国各大杂♥志♥
that’s gonna be picked up by every major magazine in the country!
我想把那篇报导叫做 麦克杰克逊在世界之颠
I was gonna call the article “Michael Jackson Is Sitting On Top Of The World,”
现在我会叫它做
but now I think I might well just call it,
麦克杰克逊可以登上世界之颠
“Michael Jackson Can Sit on Top of the World
但却不能入住比佛利棕榈饭店
Just As Long As He Doesn’t Sit in the Beverly Palm Hotel
因为那里不准黑人入住
Because There’s No Niggers Allowed in There!”
对不起 先生 我们有一间房♥临时取消
Excuse me, sir, it seems that we do have a last-minute cancellation.
有一个房♥间 是间套房♥
There is a room available. It’s a suite, but…
但只收你单人房♥的价钱
I’ll only charge you the single room rate.
谢谢你 抱歉我发脾气 可能是时差问题
Thank you, I’m sorry I got upset. It’s probably from jet lag.
-我很累了 -我明白
-I’m very tired. -I understand.
-价钱多少 -235块一晚 先生
-What’s the rate, anyway? -That’ll be 235 dollars a night, sir.

Fine. Fine.
1035号♥房♥间
And that’ll be suite 1035.
-谢谢你 -是的 先生
-Thank you very much. -Yes, sir.
-谢谢你 -这边
-Thank you. -Here you go.
要是麦可找我 告诉他我的房♥间号♥码
If Michael calls, tell him what room I’m in.
当然 先生
Of course, sir.
-你今天好吗 -你好
-How you are doing today? -Hi.
我很好 我叫瑟奇 有何效劳
I’m fine, my name is Serge, and how can I help you?
我想找珍妮桑玛斯小姐
Yeah, I’m looking for Miss Jenny Summers.
这里很忙 贵姓
She’s very busy today. Maybe you give me your name.
-我叫阿克塞尔福里 -有何贵干
-My name’s Axel Foley. -And what it’s pertaining?
我不明白你说什么
I didn’t understand what you said.
贵干 即是关于
Pertaining… What it’s meaning… regarding?
关于什么事 我是她的老朋友
Oh, what’s it regarding? I’m an old acquaintance of hers.
唐尼 等一会
Donny. One moment.
唐尼 告诉桑玛斯小姐 阿梅法雷来了
Donny, run and tell Ms. Summers that Mr. Achmed Foley to see her.
-不 是阿克塞尔福里 -阿梅尔 阿维尔
-No, Axel Foley. Axel. -Achmel, Achwel?
阿克塞尔
Axel.
福里 是老朋友
Foley’s here to see her. He’s a old acquaintance.
-唐尼 把这儿盖好 -对不起
-Donny, this is… Cover this up. -I’m sorry.
别像露胸的狗一样去蹭顾客
Like a breast of a dog to scrub for the customer.
-不是性感 是野性 -完全不性感
-It’s not sexy. It’s animal. -No, it’s not sexy at all.
你要饮品吗 酒 鸡尾酒
May I offer you something to drink? Wine, a cocktail…
-浓咖啡 -不用了 谢谢
-Espresso? -No, I’m fine, thank you.
我自己做的 有柠檬汁的
I make it myself back there with the little lemon twist.
-你该试试 -不用了
-It’s good. You should try it. -No, I’m… I’m fine.
你欣赏这件作品
I see you look at this piece.
是 我想知道它卖♥♥多少钱
Yeah, I was wondering how much something like this went for.
十三万
One hundred and thirty thousand dollar.
-把这见鬼的东西扔出去 -不 我不能
-Get the fuck outta here! -No! No, I cannot.
它是严肃的 因为它是一件很重要的作品
It’s serious, because it’s very important piece.
-你有卖♥♥出过一个吗 -昨天我卖♥♥给了一位收藏家
-Have you ever sold one of these? -Sell it yesterday to a collector.
-开他妈的玩笑 -不 真的 我亲自卖♥♥出的
-Get the fuck outta here! -No, I’m serious! I sell it myself.
阿克塞尔福里 你到底来这儿干什么
Axel Foley, what on earth are you doing here?
你好吗
How you doing?
我很好 等一会 我下来
I’m fine! Hold a second, I’ll be right down.
很好 失陪 瑟奇
Great, excuse me, Serge.
-你来干什么 -你好吗
-What are you doing here? -How you doing?
-看到你真好 -我也一样
-Oh, God, it’s good to see you. -Same here.
-最近过的好吗 -我很好 看看你
-How have you been? -I been… Look at you!
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
-You like? -Yes!
-很好吗 -你老了
-Is it good? -You getting old.
去你的
Fuck you.
-这是什么 -八字胡
-What is this? -A moustache.
-乳臭未干的小伙子 -不是 现在是男子汉了
-Peach fuzz. -No, that’s man style now.
有没有地方让我们谈谈
You have some place where we can talk real quick?
有的 到那边
Well, yeah. Right over there.
-很好 -来吧
-Great. -Come on.
-我不相信你变胖了 -是的 我胖了
-I can’t believe how you filled out. -Yeah, I filled out.
不过很好看 坐下
No, it looks good though. Sit down.
我想谈谈迈克
I wanna talk to you about Mikey.
他又惹上麻烦了
Oh, is he in trouble again?
他死了
He’s dead.
什么
What?
他死了 他来到底特律 有人把他杀了
He’s dead. He came to Detroit and somebody killed him.
我不能相信
I don’t believe this.
我现在不行 我很快上来
Look, I can’t right now. I’ll be up in a second.
迈克提过你帮他找到一份工作
Mikey mentioned that you helped him get a job.
是的
Yeah…
拥有这个画廊的家伙给我面子雇用了他
The guy who owns this gallery hired him as a favor to me.
这家伙是谁
Who’s this guy?
他名叫维多麦特兰
His name is Victor Maitland.
他在画廊的仓库为维多工作
He was working for Victor at the gallery’s warehouse.
我现在不能谈 我要到楼上去
Look, Axel, I can’t talk right now, I have to go upstairs.
平静下来
That’s cool.
我稍后找你 我们见面再谈吧 好吗
I’ll call you later on, and we’ll get together later and talk, OK?
当然
Sure.
乖一点
Be good.
-你好 -噢 你好
-Hi. -Oh, hi.
-给维多麦特兰送来的 -我会把它拿到楼上给他
-I have a delivery for Victor Maitland. -I’ll take it right upstairs to him.
也许我该亲手交给他
Maybe I should give it to him myself.
货物该放在我桌子上
Well, deliveries are supposed to be left on my desk.
是 但这是紧急的 他一定要收妥
Yeah, but he has to get these flowers, it’s imperative.
我要亲自上去
I’m gonna go up myself, all right?
-你不应该上去 -送花是我的生命
-You’re not really supposed to go up. -Floral delivery is my life.
我要亲自去 谢谢
I have to take it up. Thank you.
-谁让你进来的 -我自己
-Who let you in here? -I let myself in.
你好吗
How you doing?
我有一些关于迈克坦丁诺的问题
I have to ask you some questions about Michael Tandino.
亲爱的 稍后再谈吧
Speak to you later, darling.
我能问问你对坦丁诺先生有何兴趣
And what, may I ask, is your interest in Mr. Tandino?
他是我的好友
He was my best friend.
两天前他到底特律探望我
He came to see me in Detroit a couple of days ago.
他抵达不久后就被人杀死了
And a couple of hours after he got there, someone killed him.
我的天 真可怕
Oh, my God! That’s terrible!
糟透了
It’s fucked up.
那么 你想知道什么
And? What do you wish to know?
他替你工作 是吗
He worked for you, didn’t he?
是的 天
Yes, yes, he did. Good gracious.
我很难过
I’m really sorry to hear this.
你可要坐下来 我能给你点什么吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!