I got a hunch, OK?
一种比佛利山以外的破案技巧
It’s a technique by which many crimes outside of Beverly Hills get solved.
你为何不向博戈米尔提及这批货
Why didn’t you tell Bogomil about this shipment?
他做什么都依规矩办事
Bogomil does everything by the book. You know what I’m starting to think?
我开始相信这个城市里的人都是机械人
That everybody in this goddamn town is a robot.
这件事对我很重要
This thing is very personal to me.
他只叫我开车送你离城
All they asked me to do was drive you out of town.
现在我连这件事都办不好
Now, I’m gonna screw that up, too.
-天 -比利 我爱你
-Boy. -Billy. I love you.
我刚爱上了你
I just fell in love with you.
珍妮 你好吗 这是我的朋友 比利罗斯伍德
Jenny, how you doing? This is my good buddy, Billy Rosewood.
-珍妮桑玛斯 -你好
-This is Jenny Summers. -Hi.
-比利是比佛利山警♥察♥ -你好吗
-Billy’s a Beverly Hills cop. -How do you do?
这是瑟奇
That’s Serge.
瑟奇 可否给你的朋友来一杯咖啡
Yo, Serge, will you get my friend an espresso?
要不要加柠檬碎片
You want it with a lemon twist?
好的 如果不是很麻烦
Yeah, sure, if it’s no bother.
不麻烦 别傻
No, don’t be stupid.
亚斯里 维多麦特兰今天来过这里打听你
Axel, Victor Maitland was here asking questions about you today.
他的态度很古怪
I’m telling you, he was acting real weird.
我来这儿的原因是想再去那间仓库
The reason I came down is ’cause I want to get back inside the warehouse.
-我陪你去好吗 -珍妮 快点
-How ’bout I go with you? -Jenny, come on, now.
你和瑟奇在画廊工作 不是警♥察♥
You work here with Serge, in a art gallery. You’re not a cop.
如果这件事跟迈克的死有关
Axel, if this has anything to do with Mikey,
我就要去看看
then I want to go check it out for myself.
我没有时间跟你争论
I don’t have time to stand here and argue with you.
我去拿钥匙
Wait a second. Let me get my keys…
我们在途中争论吧
…and we’ll argue on the way.
比利 你坐在这里监视著
Billy, your job’s just to sit out here and observe things.
-我叫你才可以行动 -为何我不能进去
-Don’t make a move until I get you. -I don’t see why I can’t come in.
因为你是本地的警♥察♥
You can’t go in ’cause you’re a cop in this town.
没有充分的证据就是非法搜查
You go in without probable cause, they’re gonna call it an illegal search.
你知道的或是他们没有教你这个
Didn’t they teach you that in cop school?
别走开 我找到证据就会叫你
Sit tight. If I find some evidence I’ll come out and get you.
-但你不能 -放心吧
-But you can’t just… -But nothing. Just be cool.
如果有突发的事情我会来找你的
If anything jumps off, I’ll come and I’ll get you, all right? OK?
谢谢
Thank you.
你可会让我独自进去
Any chance you’re gonna give me that key and let me go in there by myself?
不行
No chance.
该死 来吧
Fuck. Come on.
看来他们已经来过
Looks like they been here already.
-你想找什么 -这个
-What exactly are you looking for? -This.
这个从外国来的箱子还没有通关的(加州比佛利山霍利斯本顿画廊)
This is a crate from overseas, hasn’t passed through Customs yet.
这是什么
What is that?
咖啡
Coffee?
对 上面的是咖啡
Yeah, it’s coffee on top.
但这个不是糖
But this ain’t sugar.
-叫罗斯伍德 -欢迎参加这个派对
-Go get Rosewood. -Welcome to the party.
我们有客人了
Seems we have guests.
真好 我喜欢惊喜
How nice. I do like surprises.
珍妮
Jeannette.
我看到你在这里真是失望
I just can’t tell you how disappointed I am to find you here.
-维多 我 -闭嘴
-Victor, listen I… -Shut up!
我不想听
I don’t want to hear it.
带她到车上等我
Take her to the car and wait for me, OK?
你会怎么样对待他
What are you gonna do with him?
你应该担心我们会怎么对待你
I think you should be more worried about what we’re going to do with you.
放心 我们有可♥卡♥因♥和咖啡
Jenny, don’t worry about me. We got cocaine and coffee here.
我们会开个大派对
We’re gonna get wired and have a big party.
谢谢你让我参加 真好
Thanks for having me over Vic, this is very nice.
你说什么吗
You say something?
如果她有什么不测
If something happens to her…
我洗耳恭听
I’m all ears.
我会杀死你
…I’ll kill you.
真的 那么有好戏看了
Really? That would be a neat trick.
老兄
Well, cuz.
你还生我的气吗
Are you still pissed at me?
不是
Oh, no. No.
不过我早该在底特律把你解决掉
But I should’ve taken care of you in Detroit.
在我射死你的朋友之后
When I popped your little buddy.
再见 福里先生
Goodbye, Mr. Foley.
祝你愉快 我尽量
Have a nice day. I’ll try.
该死
Damn it.

Oh, boy.
在底特律被我打到头肿的伤怎么了
How’s that little bump on the head doing I gave you in Detroit, huh?
痊癒得很好
Healed up nice, I hope.
别动
Freeze!
谢谢你
Thanks, man.
叫塔格特查看那个仓库和随机应变
Tell Taggart to check out the warehouse and act on whatever he finds.
我稍后会作解释
I’ll explain it to him later.
DD-6 塔格特队长在这里
DD-6, Sergeant Taggart is here now,
-他想跟你说 -该死
-and he wants to talk to you. -Shit!
比利 到底什么事
Billy, what the hell is going on?
抱歉 队长 我现在不能谈
I’m sorry, Sarg, I can’t talk now.
什么意思
What you mean you can’t talk now?
你只管查看那个仓库 求你别跟博戈米尔说
Just check out the warehouse and please don’t say anything to Bogomil.
他终止了通讯
Sorry, sir, he’s not transmitting anymore.
-该死 -什么事
-Shit! -What’s the matter?
比利又做傻事了
It’s Billy, he’s doing something dumb again, but I don’t know what.
他是否从饭店打来
Was he calling from the hotel?
不是
No, sir.
他的车正在棕峡路朝北方走
Right now his car is heading north on Palm Canyon Road.
我们今早去过那里
Hey, we were there this morning.
-什么 -哦
-What? -Yeah.
福里去那里查看麦特兰的房♥子
Foley was up there, looking over Maitland’s house.
你可有仓库的地址
Do you have the address of that warehouse?

Yes, sir.
去那里查看一下
Here. You two check that place out.
把现场的情况告诉我
Then find me, and let me know what the hell is going on over there.
除了我不可告诉别人
And don’t talk to anybody but me!
别动 福里 你被拘捕了
Hold it right there, Foley, you’re under arrest.
比利 你干嘛在这里
Billy, what the hell are you doing here?
我用枪强迫他的
I stole my gun and forced him to bring me here.
不是 他说关于麦特兰的事都是对的
No, he didn’t, Sarg. Look, everything he said about Maitland is right.
他绑♥架♥了一个女人 她在这幢房♥子里
Now, he’s kidnapped a woman and he’s got her in his house.
我们去救她吧
Well, let’s go in there and get her.
你以为我在干什么
What the fuck you think I’m trying to do here?
我们会处理的 二十分钟内我们会拿到搜查令
You’re not doing anything! We’ll have a search warrant in 20 minutes.
-她二十分钟内可能已死掉 -别动 你要跟我们走
-She’ll be dead in 20 minutes. -Stop working on that lock.
我要进去 你要制止我就开枪吧
I’m gonna open this door and I’m going inside. You wanna stop me? Shoot me.
-我也去 -比利
-Me, too. -Billy!
你要做什么都行 但我要进去
You can do what you want, but I’m going in with Axel.
这回真的很麻烦
Goddamn it, Billy, this is really serious trouble!
你们走运的话只会被革职
If you’re lucky, you’ll just get fired.
-打开了 -福里 这是我的最后警告
-Got it. -It’s my last warning, Foley.
-比利 -对不起 队长 我必须如此
-Billy! -I’m sorry, Sarg, I’ve got to.
该死 等一会
Shit. Wait a minute.
什么事
What’s that?
好像在东门 看一下
Looks like east gate. Punch it up.
那他妈的是谁
Who the hell is that?
去找麦特兰
Better get Maitland up here.
所有人去了哪里 欧文斯比 罗斯伍德回来了没有
Where is everybody? Owensby, is Rosewood back yet?
-没有 -塔格特在吗
-No, sir. -Have you seen Taggart?
他十分钟前出去了
He took off about ten minutes ago.
福里来了
Foley’s on the grounds.
我他妈怎么知道
Well, how the hell should I know?
马上叫些人出去
Get some people out there right away.
留心盯著那个屏幕
Don’t take your eyes off that screen.
设法找出塔格特和罗斯伍德的位置
I want you to try to locate Taggart and Rosewood.
来吧
Come on.
好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!