You go barging into his office without an appointment.
他的办公室
You’re carrying a gun.
如果你闯入我的办公室并且我不认识你 我也会把你抛出去
If you barged into my office and I didn’t know you, I’d throw you out.
这辆车是你的
Is this your car?
不是 在比佛利山 我们都爱顺手牵羊
Oh, no, in Beverly Hills we just take whichever car’s closest.
我记得你以前是开那辆破旧的蓝色雪佛兰新星
I remember you used to drive that crappy, blue Chevy Nova.
你现在开什么车
What are you driving now?
还是那辆破旧的蓝色雪佛兰新星 我研究艺术是太迟了吧
The same crappy, blue Chevy Nova. You think it’s too late for me to study art?
是的
Yeah, I do.
阿克塞尔 你为什么要找维多
Axel, why were you bothering Victor?
你不是认为他跟迈克的死有关吧
You don’t think he has anything to do with Mikey getting killed?
不是 我只是闲逛一下 我看他没做过什么
Oh, no. No, I was just poking around, I don’t think he did nothing.
阿克塞尔 维多是美国顶尖艺术品商人
Axel, Victor Maitland is one of the top art dealers
他做了十年了
in the United States. He has been for ten years.
令我印象深刻
I’m impressed.
-你在往后面看什么 -那些警♥察♥ 他们在跟踪我们
-What are you looking back there for? -The cops, they’re following us.
什么 哪里
What? Where?
在后面 右边 米黄色福特
In the back on the right. The beige Ford.
看看这个房♥间 很不可思议吧
Can you believe this place?
阿克塞尔 你怎能负担得起
Axel, how can you afford this?
他们只收我单人房♥的价钱
They’re only charging me the single room rate.
你怎能负担得起
How can you afford that?
我负担不来 但你可知道他们在浴室里有什么
Actually I can’t afford it. But you know what they got inside that bathroom?
绣上这饭店缩写的小浴袍
They got little robes, with little initials of the hotel on it.
我喜欢这里 我不想离开
I love this place, I can’t leave this shit.
我要偷一件
I’m gonna steal one of them robes.
-你要一个吗 -不要 谢谢
-You want one? -No, thanks.
-要拖鞋吗 -不要了
-You want slippers? -No.
我也会偷 去吃屎吧你
I’m gonna steal them, too. You should take some of this shit.
对不起 等一会
Excuse me two seconds.
客房♥服务
Hello, room service?
我是1035号♥房♥间的福里先生
Yes, this is Mr. Axel Foley in suite 1035. Yeah.
我想点宵夜餐点
I’d like to order something from your late supper menu.
你们把它送去停在威尔希尔道的米黄色福特
But listen, I want you to deliver it to this beige Ford parked out on Wilshire.
送一客大虾沙拉三明治去
Send down one bay shrimp salad sandwich, OK?
对 莳萝酱蒸鮭鱼凉拌好吃吗
Right, and is the cold poached salmon in dill sauce tasty?
好 送一份去
OK, send one of those down, all right?
还要一些甜品
And send down something for dessert. Thank you very much.
很好 谢谢
All right, thank you.
你真是个淘气鬼
You’re quite a sport.
你会住多久
How long are you gonna stay?
直到我知道谁杀了迈克为止
I’m gonna be in town until I find out who killed Mikey.
我很认真的考虑要去
And I’m very seriously considering going down to that warehouse
他工作的仓库调查一下
where he worked and checking that place out.
真的 你打算怎样进去
Oh, really? And how are you planning on getting in?
-先生 晚上好 -这他妈的是什么
-Good evening, sir. -What the hell is that?
宵夜 福里先生的问候
It’s late supper, sir, compliments of Axel Foley.
福里 他怎知道我们在这
Foley? How did he know we were here?
因为我让你开车
‘Cause I let you drive.
我要两条香蕉 多少钱
I need a couple bananas, how much are they?
自助餐是12 5块
Well, the buffet plate is $12.50.
有桃子 李子 橙和香蕉
You get peaches, plums, oranges and bananas.
我只想要两条香蕉
All I need is a couple of bananas.
嘘 走吧 拿着香蕉
Go ahead, take those bananas.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不要 拿回去吧
Forget it, I’m not eating that. Take it back.
-当然了 -这个看起来很好
-Certainly, sir. -This really looks great.
我能多要一些蛋黄酱
Can I get some extra mayo?
-当然可以 -谢谢
-Certainly, sir. -Thank you.
-行了吗 -行了
-Ready to go? -Yeah.
那辆梅赛德斯出现了 你别吃了好吗
There’s the Mercedes. Will you get rid of that stuff?
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么
What the hell are you doing?
是这里吗
This the place?
是的 但我不知道是否该这么做
Yeah, but I’m still not sure I should do this.
你不必做
OK, you don’t have to do anything.
但当你听到砸破玻璃时别惊慌
But when you hear glass and shit breaking,
只是我在踢窗罢了 放心
don’t get scared, it’s just me kicking in the window. Sit tight.
来吧 阿克塞尔
All right, come on, Axel.
宝贝 怎么了
What’s happening, baby?
阿克塞尔 正经点
Axel, grow up.
-有发现吗 -咖啡渣
-You find something? -Coffee grounds.
那又如何
So?
可知道这东西有什么用
You know what this stuff is used for?
人们用热水把它过滤后再饮用
Yes, some people filter hot water through it and drink it.
我会带这个回家 早上用热水
Yeah, I’m gonna take this home and filter hot water through it
把它过滤后再喝
and drink it in the morning.
我们干嘛要躲起来
What are we hiding for?
可惜你昨天没来
I tell you, I wish you’d been with me last night.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我们回家途中去了一间酒吧喝了几杯
I stopped at a joint on the way home to have a couple of drinks.
-哪一间 -一间本地的酒吧
-Yeah. Which one? -One of the local joints.
有个家伙走进来 坐在附近
This guy comes in, he sits down a couple of stools away.
他有一只眼睛这样的眨著
He’s got one of them eyes that’s going like this.
我不知道他是否在挑逗我
I didn’t know if he was trying to put the make on me, or what.
我想今晚带你去
So I thought I’d take you over there tonight.
让他挑逗你 然后我揍他一顿
Let him have a little shot at you before I tore his head off.
我们走吧 我要离开这里
Come on, let’s go, I wanna get outta here.
能不能别管我
Why don’t you get off my back.
来吧
Come on.
行了
I got it.
-这是什么回事 -我稍后会告诉你
-Axel, what the hell’s going on? -I’ll tell you later, come on.
-快点 -快点
-Hurry up. -“Hurry up.”
-给钥匙我 我要跟踪他 -你以前开过梅赛德斯吗
-Gimme the key, I’m gonna follow them. -You ever driven a Mercedes before?
汽车罢了 我每天开我的车
No, but a car is a car. I drive my car everyday.
我来开吧 我看过你的车
I’m driving, I’ve seen your car.
噢 靠 那真令人沮丧
Oh, shit, that’s cold.
香蕉在排气管里
A banana in your tailpipe!
你们怎会没发觉有人把香蕉塞进排气管
How could you not notice a man sticking a banana in your tailpipe?
-他令我们分心 -怎样
-He distracted us, sir. -And how’d he do that?
他给我们送来一客宵夜 那个服务生走过来
He sent us a late supper, sir. See, this waiter comes over…
比利 他明白的
Billy, he gets the point.
宵夜
A late supper.
你们吃了什么
And what did you have, Rosewood?
一客大虾沙拉三明治
I think it was a shrimp salad sandwich, sir.
-大虾沙拉三明治 -是的
-A shrimp salad sandwich. -Yes, sir.
我要你们俩回饭店里等福里露面
I want you two to go back to the hotel and wait for Foley to show up.
要是你们再让他走丢 就别回来 知道吗
And if you lose him again, don’t bother calling in. You got that?
-知道 -知道
-Yes, sir. -Yes, sir.
一客宵夜
“A late supper.”
比利 我们有样东西送给你
We’ve got something for you, Billy.
一个防香蕉面具
An anti-banana disguise.
可能有用
It may come in handy.
额外的保护措施 比利
A little extra protection, Billy.
很有趣
Very funny.
来吧 比利 我们走吧
Come on, Billy, let’s go.
你开车回家去吧
Why don’t you take the car and go on home?
-那你呢 -我要看看这是什么地方
-Well, what about you? -I wanna find out what this place is.
我可以告诉你 它是个保税仓库
Oh, I can tell you that. It’s a bonded warehouse.
他们把我们的进口货物存放在这里 等候通关
They hold our foreign shipments here until they clear Customs.
我去查看一下 开车回家去 好吗
Well, I’m gonna go check it out. Just take the car and go home, OK?
该死 阿克塞尔 我不会再保释你的
Damn it, Axel! I’m not gonna bail you out again.
回家去
Go home.
外国货品入境区
海关保税关栈
你好吗 请过来一会
How you doing? Could you come here for a second, please?
-有火柴吗 -这里不准抽烟
-Hi, do you have a match? -There’s no smoking in here.
我不是要抽烟 我出去后才抽
I’m not gonna smoke now, I’m gonna smoke when I go outside.
谢谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
-你是这里的主管吗 -他在办公室
-Is your supervisor here? -Yeah, he’s in the office.
-请叫他出来 -有什么问题
-Can you get him for me? -What’s the problem?
-你是保安员 -是的
-You security here? -Yeah.
那你就是该死的问题 叫你的主管出来 快点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!