Would you like to sit down? Can I get you anything?
不用了
No, I’m all right.
这件事是怎么会发生
Well, how on earth did this happen?
底特律是个很暴♥力♥的城市 对吗
Detroit is a very violent city, isn’t it?
是的
Yeah, it is.
我真的希望警方能有些聪明的领导
Well, I do hope the police have procured some intelligent leads.
迈克到底替你做什么
Exactly what was it Mikey did for you here?
抱歉 我听不清楚你的名字
I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name.
我姓福里
My name is Foley.
对不起 福里先生 原谅我有点无礼
Well, excuse me, Mr. Foley, if I appear a little rude,
但听来这该是底特律当局的事
but this sounds like something for the authorities in Detroit.
所以 请你原谅我 我要继续工作了
So, if you’ll forgive me, I really must get back to work.
我只是想知道麦克做的是什么工作
Look, all I want to know is what kind…
送福里先生出去
Gentlemen, would you please show Mr. Foley to the door?
-他妈的放开我 -放松点
-Get the fuck off me. -Hey, take it easy.
放开我 伙计 放开我
Yo, man, get the fuck off me. Get off me, man! Get off me!
他妈的放开我 走开
Get the fuck off me! Get off!
他妈的放开我 伙计 放开我
Get the fuck off me, man. Get off me!
他妈的放开我
Get the fuck off me!
你们以为我闹著玩 伙计 嘿
You think I’m playing games, man? Hey!
操别人去吧
I’m fucking somebody up.

Hey!
这他妈的是怎么回事
What the fuck is this shit?
你们看到吗 我可以描述他们的长相
Did you see that shit? I can describe all of them.
请到车那边去 把双手放在车盖上
Please move to the side of the car and put your hands on the hood.
你们想怎样
Why, what’s with you guys?
先生 你听到他说的了 请照他说的做
You heard what he said, sir. Do it right now, please.
这是什么狗屁事 等一下
What kind of shit is this, man? Hold up, wait a second.
因为这事 你们要逮捕我
You guys are arresting me for getting thrown out of a fucking window?!
我被扔出窗外
I got thrown out of a window, man!
枪 伙伴
Gun, partner!
先生 你被拘捕了 你有权保持緘默
Sir, you are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent.
你有权聘请律师
Anything you say can, and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师在讯问的过程中陪同
You have the right to have an attorney present during questioning.
我明白那些权利
Yeah, I understand. I understand the rights.
我知道这是废话 我被人抛出他妈的窗外
I know this is bullshit though. I got thrown out of a fucking window!
-请上车 先生 -告诉我 罪名是什么
-Please get in the car, sir. -Tell me something, what’s the charge?
藏有枪♥械♥ 扰乱治安
Possession of a concealed weapon, disturbing the peace.
扰乱治安 我被人抛出窗外
Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window!
从车里被扔出来是什么罪名
What’s the fucking charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh?
乱过马路吗 扯蛋
Jaywalking? This is bullshit!
这是我一生中坐过最干净
You know, this is the cleanest and nicest police car
最舒适的警车
I’ve ever been in in my life.
这东西比我的公♥寓♥还要好
This thing’s nicer than my apartment.
如果看到电影明星
Officers, if we see any like… movie stars, could y’all stop
你们可否指给我看 我从没看过
and point them out, I never seen no shit like that.
-说够了 伙计 -好的 没问题
-That’s enough talking, pal. -OK, that’s cool.
很漂亮
This is nice.
是时候了
Well, it’s about time.
我以为你忘记我了 我肚子很饿
Thought you forgot I was down here. I was getting hungry.
我从没见过牢房♥里有电♥话♥
I never been in no cell that had a phone in it.
我能待会儿吗 因为我叫了披萨
Can I stay for awhile, ’cause I ordered some pizza?
留给别人吃吧
Somebody’d eat it.
请到那边坐下
Have a seat right over there, please.
我是塔格特队长 这是我搭档罗斯伍德探员
I’m Sergeant Taggart and this is my partner, Detective Rosewood.
你们经常这样对待城外来的访客吗
You always treat visitors from out of town like this?
为何你被拘捕时不表明你是警♥察♥
Why didn’t you identify yourself as a police officer when you were arrested?
因为我当时在忙自己的事 你们在哪里下车
‘Cause I was minding my own business. Where the fuck do you guys get off
为何你们他妈的要拘捕一个被抛出窗外的人
arresting somebody for getting thrown out of a window?
有六个证人说你
We have six witnesses that say you broke in
在那里捣乱 然后跳出窗口
and started tearing up the place, then jumped out the window!
你竟然相信 你们他妈的是警♥察♥还是看门的
And you guys believed that? What the fuck are you, cops or doormen?
我们会更相信一个本地显赫的商人
We’re more likely to believe an important local businessman,
多过相信一个口出恶言的外来混♥蛋♥
than a foul-mouthed jerk from outta town!
口出恶言 去你的
Foul-mouthed? Fuck you, man.
-萨格 -你小心说话
-Hey, Sarg. -You watch your mouth.
你别用什么狗屁吓唬我
Don’t square off on me with some bullshit.
-你想吵架吗 -别推我
-You want to start some static? -Don’t push me!
去你的
Fuck you, man.
塔格特
Taggart!
是 长官
Yes, sir?
过来
Come here.
先生
Sir…
抱歉我打你 我没什么借口
I apologize for striking you. I have no excuse.
算了吧
Forget about it.
福里探员 我是比佛利山警♥察♥局的博戈米尔探长
Detective Foley, I’m Lieutenant Bogomil, of the Beverly Hills Police Department.
你想要控告塔格特中士吗
Do you wish to file charges against Sergeant Taggart?
这是某种笑话 对吧
This is some kind of joke, right?
你可想起诉这探员袭击你
Do you wish to file charges against this officer for assault?
在我们那儿 警♥察♥不会起诉警♥察♥
Look, where I’m from, cops don’t file charges against other cops.
我不想那么做
No, I don’t wanna do that.
在比佛利山我们是严格依规矩办事
Well, in Beverly Hills, we go strictly by the book.
你为何到来时不通知我们
Now, why didn’t you inform us when you came to town?
-我在放假 -好 如果你在放假
-I’m on vacation. -Well, if you’re on vacation,
为何你在麦特兰的办公室
what business did you have in Victor Maitland’s office?
我要上厕所
I had to go to the bathroom.
我经过那儿 那里看来很干净 我就停下来了
I was walking by, it looked like a nice clean place, so I stopped.
你常带著配枪放假吗
You always take your gun on vacation?
不知道 我从没放过假
I don’t know, I never been on vacation before.
不过在底特律 警♥察♥必须要一直携带枪♥械♥
But in Detroit, cops are required to carry a firearm at all times.
如果你要带枪 我建议你回去那里吧
Well, if you wanna carry a gun, I suggest you go back there.
我恨不得快点回去 如果你想知道真♥相♥
I really can’t wait to get back there, if you wanna know the truth.
是吗
Is that so?
我刚跟底特律的陶德探员谈过
I just got off the phone with an Inspector Todd in Detroit.
你可记得这名字
Does that name ring a bell?
他是我上司
He’s my boss.
他说他们不大欢迎你回去
He tells me you might not be very welcome back there.
他说你是个出色的年轻干探
He says that you’re an outstanding young detective.
这使我难以相信
I find that very difficult to believe.
不过这是真的
But it’s true, though.
他还说他差点因为你违抗命令而把你开除
He also says they nearly had to fire you for insubordination.
我相信是真的
I find that very easy to believe.
你来这里干什么
Now, what are you doing in Beverly Hills?
我在放假 我去上厕所
I told you, I’m on vacation. I went to the bathroom,
接下来你知道 有六个家伙把我抛出窗外
the next thing I knew six guys threw me out a window.
可想听听陶德探员的口信
Inspector Todd gave me a message for you, wanna hear it?
不用了
I don’t think so.
他说若你在这里调查坦丁诺被杀一案
He says if you’re out here investigating the Tandino murder,
就别回来
you needn’t bother coming back.
他说若我们通知他你在调查这宗案子
He tells me that if we inform him you are working on this case,
他就停你的花费并开除你
he’ll have you brought up on charges and fired.
最后一次 你在干什么
Now, one last time, what are you doing…
-我在放假 -放假
-I’m on vacation! -Vacation! Vacation.
罗斯伍德 带福里先生去法庭 让他准备保释
Rosewood, take Mr. Foley over to the courthouse and let him arrange for bail.
先生 跟我来吧
Would you follow me, sir?
我得告诉你们 你们真是非常有礼貌
You know, I gotta hand it to you guys, if anything you are extremely polite.
塔格特的拳锋很凌厉
Pretty good punch you got there, Taggart.

After you.
你们真是友善
You guys are so sweet, you know that?
谢谢你保释我出来
Thanks for bailing me out, Jen.
如果我知道你被拘捕的原因 我就不会来了
If I’d known why you’d been arrested, I wouldn’t have come.
你不是认真的吧
Oh, you don’t mean that.
我不是认真的
No, I don’t mean that.
如果不是维多麦特兰 我现在只会做侍者
Axel, if it wasn’t for Victor Maitland, I’d be waiting on tables!
迈克被杀那天
It just so happens that the day Mikey got killed,
他来我公♥寓♥ 拿著一袋德国无记名债券
he showed up at my apartment with a bag of German bearer bonds.
我相信是从凶手那里偷来的
I think he stole them from whoever had him killed.
当我提起迈克的名字
When I mentioned Mikey’s name,
麦特兰就发疯并把我抛出去了
Maitland went nuts and had me thrown out.
阿克塞尔 你的样子真像无赖
Axel, you look like a hoodlum.
你没有预约 就拿著手♥枪♥闯入

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!