-Get outta here, man. -I told you it’s Philip, you liar!
给我亲一下
Hey, Philip, gimme kiss, baby!
-我叫你滚开 -嘿
-I said get the hell out of here! -Hey!
全部人别动
Everybody, freeze!
转过身去
Turn around. Turn around!
-菲尔 -把手放在桌上
-Phil! -Get your hands on the table!
菲尔 什么事 干嘛这么凶
Phil! What’s wrong, man? What’s all the hostility?
-退后 -你拿这支枪搞什么
-Get back, man. -What you doing with all this gun, man?
-我说过了退后 -你变了
-I told you to get back. -You changed, man!
退后 否则我把你♥他♥妈♥的轰掉
If you don’t get back, I’m gonna blow your fucking brains out!
警♥察♥ 别动
Police, move and I’ll kill you.
别动 转过身去
Don’t move! Turn over!
干得好 你是个出色的警♥察♥ 知道吗
Way to go, Rosewood. You’re some kind of cop, you know that?
抱歉骚扰了大家 一切受到控制了
Sorry for the disturbance, folks. Everything’s under control.
塔格特
Taggart!
你可否解释为何你和罗斯伍德在值班时间
Would you mind explaining to me what you and Rosewood
出现在我们警局以外的一间脱衣舞酒吧
were doing in a strip bar out of our jurisdiction,
你还在值班的时候
when you were still on duty?
长官 在你责罚这两位探员前
Sir, before you chastise these two officers,
你该知道一件事
I think there’s something you should know.
他们所以在脱衣舞酒吧里
The only reason that they were at a strip bar
是因为他们在跟踪我
was because they were tailing me and I went to this place.
他们在外面怀疑我在干什么
Now, these two officers were sitting outside wondering what I was doing.
我在里面玩著 我很喜欢那些玩意
I was in having a good time, I’m into things like that.
他们在外面等著
Anyway, these guys waited outside,
他们之所以走了进去
and the only reason that they came in
是因为他们看见两个
was because they saw two suspicious-looking gentlemen,
外衣有异物凸出的可疑人物进去
with bulges in their jackets, going into the place.
原来那两个家伙想抢劫
Well, it turns out that these guys were gonna commit a robbery, sir.
他们静候他们下手
These men watched them, waited for them to make their move
把一宗罪案瓦解了
and then they foiled the crime.
我不知道发生什么事 我当时在看表演
I did not know what was going on. I was watching the show, having fun.
我仍然很惊慌 他们一定是有第六感
I’m still freaked out by it. They must have a sixth sense or…
我不知道你怎么教导他们 但他们不是普通的警♥察♥
I don’t know what you teach these fellows, but they’re not regular cops.
他们是超级警♥察♥
They’re super cops.
他们身上只是欠了一件斗蓬
And the only thing missing on these guys are capes.
是真的吗
Is this what really happened?
不是的
No, sir.
谁能把实情告诉我
Would someone like to tell me what really happened?

Well…
福里邀请我们去这间酒吧 我们接受了
Foley invited us to this bar… and we accepted.
我们要了苏打水
We ordered club soda, sir.
对 我们在那里时
Right. And while we were there…
福里察觉那两个可疑人物 正在虎视眈眈
…Foley observed the two suspects casing the establishment.
我们还不知道发生什么事
And before we knew what was going on…
他已把其中一人的手♥枪♥拿下了
…he’d already disarmed one of them.
这次拘捕该归功于福里探员
Detective Foley deserves all the credit for the arrest, sir.
福里探员 我们感谢你的协助
Detective Foley, we appreciate your assistance.
但将来我宁愿你在底特律
But in the future, if you want to practice law enforcement,
执行法纪
I would prefer you did it in Detroit.
我明白 对不起
I understand, sir. I’m sorry.
但我想你们俩知道
But before I go I just want you two to know something, all right?
那超级警♥察♥的说法挺管用
The super cop story was working.
知道吗 它管用的 你们却把它弄乱
OK? It was working and you guys messed it up.
我还想不透你们搞什么
OK? I’m trying to figure you guys out, but I haven’t yet.
但这样很好
But it’s cool.
把一个绝妙的谎话弄糟 也没问题
You fuck up a perfectly good lie and it’s all right.
你们不用办这个案了
You guys are off the case.
佛斯特 麦凯布 你们接手
Foster. McCabe. Your turn.
别让他跑掉
Don’t lose him.
绝对不会
Not a chance, sir.
你们俩进来我办公室
And you two… in my office.
两位早 要咖啡和甜甜圈吗
Morning, gentlemen. Some coffee and donuts?
-什么 -咖啡和甜甜圈
-What? -Coffee and donuts.
他来了
There he is.
两位探员早 你们是第二队
Morning, officers. What you all, the second team?
我们是第一队
We’re the first team.
我们不会中香蕉塞进排气管的计
Yeah. We’re not gonna fall for a banana in the tailpipe.
你们不会中香蕉塞进排气管的计
“You’re not going to fall for the banana in the tailpipe?”
兄弟 应该说得自然一点 像这样
It should be more natural, brother, it should flow out, like this:
我不会中香蕉塞进排气管的计
“Look man, I ain’t falling for no banana in my tailpipe!”
这样自然一点
See, that’s more natural for us.
你跟这个家伙混得太久了
You been hanging out with this dude too long.
抱歉 我跟你们开玩笑罢了 我觉得很有趣 对不起
I’m sorry, I’m just fucking with you. That’s funny to me. Sorry.
你们想跟上我
So, y’all gonna try and keep up with me?
-没问题 -这里不是维多麦特兰的家吗
-No problem. -Isn’t this Victor Maitland’s house?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
我看够了
Well, I seen enough.
你们可要饮品
Y’all want something to drink? A beer or something?
我的行李箱里有些饮料 对不起
I got some stuff in the trunk. Excuse me.
你在放假
For a man who claims to be on vacation,
看起来却像在进行监视
you look a lot like you’re on a stakeout.
监视 不是 我在野餐 这里是野餐区
Stakeout? No, no, I’m picnicking. This is like a picnic area.
我聊得太久了
Well, guys, I been shooting the shit long enough.
我想去到处观光了 失陪
Time for me to take in some sights. Excuse me.
他在干什么
What the hell’s he doing?
你能把它停在个好地方吗
Can you put this in a good spot?
上次停在这里时弄成这样
All this shit happened the last time I parked here. Thank you.
有何效劳
May I help you?
是的 我想找维多麦特兰
Yes, I’m looking for Victor Maitland.
你知道俱乐部只招待会员的吧
You realize that this is a members-only club?
我要跟维多谈谈 是非常 非常 重要的事
But I have to talk to Victor, it’s very, very important.
维多麦特兰 你肯定
Are you sure it’s Victor Maitland you want?
是 维多麦特兰 灰发男士 皮肤很黑 魔羯座
Oh, yes, the grey haired gentleman, very dark skin, Capricorn. Victor.
不如你把口信给我 我会交给他
Well, why don’t you give me the message and I’ll take it to him.
好的 我可以做这事
OK, I guess I can do that.
好 告诉维多 他一周前认识的拉蒙
Tell Victor that Ramon, the fella he met about a week ago,
告诉他拉蒙去过诊所
tell him that Ramon went to the clinic today
我发觉我染了
and I found out that I have…
单纯性十号♥泡疹
…Herpes symplex ten.
我想维多该找医生检查一下
And I think Victor should go check himself out with his physician
免得病情突发
to make sure everything is fine, before things start falling off on the man.
还是你告诉他吧
Perhaps you better tell him that.
这最好不过了
You know, I think that would be best.
我也同意
So do I.
你好 维多 我回来了
Hi, Victor. I’m back.
大伙儿 别胡来
Look, cuz, don’t even try it, OK?
你干嘛不快从这儿滚出去
Why don’t you get the hell outta here, cuz.
他妈的离我远点儿
Get the fuck away from me.
很好 维多
That’s very good, Victor.
你可否也教他滚开坐下
Could you teach him to roll over and sit and do all that shit, too?
-你想怎么样 -谈一下
-What do you want? -I want to talk to you.
我们上次可没有机会谈
Last time we met, I didn’t get a chance to talk to you.
-我跟你无话可说 -好 那就全由我来说吧
-I have nothing to say to you. -That’s cool, I’ll do all the talking.
这是个很好的地方 维克
This is a very nice place, Vic.
你好 我喜欢这里 很好
Hi. I like this, this is nice.
我很高兴你喜欢他 我得使你成为会员
Glad you like it. I must make you a member.
维多 我知道你做著很多勾当
You know, Victor, I know that you’re into a lot of crooked shit.
我有个非常好的想法就是你杀了迈克
And I have a pretty good idea that you had Mikey killed.
当我找到证据时
And when I find out for sure…
我会狠狠的把你打得稀巴烂
…I’m gonna fuck you up real bad.
是吗
Is that so?
听我说 我难缠的小朋友
Now, listen to me, my tough little friend.
我不知道你从哪块石头底下爬过来的
I don’t know from under what stone you crawled,
也不知道你哪得来的关于我的这些荒谬想法
or where you get these ridiculous ideas about me,
但很明显
but it seems painfully obvious
你一点也他妈的不知道你在跟谁交手
you haven’t the slightest fucking idea who you’re dealing with.
我给你的忠告是
Now, my advice to you is…
快爬回底特律你的小石头底下
…crawl back to your little stone in Detroit,
在你被压扁之前 好吗
before you get squashed, OK?
请离开这张桌子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!