你把枪带来了 是 长官
Want me to shoot? I’m rested.
我不累 我能练靶吗?
When did you get in? Just now, Sergeant.
你几时到? 刚才
Hey, who’s hungry?
谁饿了?
What is this, Sarg’nt? Another taxpayer funded Delta safari?
这算什么? 纳税人出钱的狩猎大餐吗?
Not if General Garrison is asking. I’ m asking.
盖将军问起可别说 我问起呢?
Have a nice meal, Captain.
用餐愉快 上尉
Hey, man, there’s a line. I know.
大家都在排队 我知道
Well, this isn’t the back of it. Yeah, I know.
你这是插队 我也知道
Sergeant. Sergeant.
中士
What’s going on here?
这干嘛?
Some aerial target practice, sir. Didrt want to leave it behind.
我们在练靶 打到一只野猪
I’m talking about your weapon.
我是说你的步枪
Delta or no Delta, that’s a hot weapon.
反恐部队也不能拿上膛的步枪到处晃
You know better than that. Safety should be on at all times on base.
你应该很清楚 枪要随时上保险
Well, this is my safety, sir.
这就是我的”保险”
Let it go, sir. The guy hasn’t eaten in a couple of days.
别管他 他两天没吃饭了
You Delta boys are a bunch of undisciplined cowboys.
反恐部队都是一群蛮牛
Let me tell you something, Sarg’nt.
让我告诉你
When we get on a five yard line, you’re going to need my Rangers.
到了前线你需要游骑兵支援
You’re all better learn to be team players.
你最好有点团队精神
We’re done here.
我说完了
Speak up. You say this is your safety?
说呀 你说这是保险
Well, this is my boot, son.
这是我的靴子
And it will fit up your ass with the proper amount of force.
小心我用这只靴子把你踢爆
Is that a Jersey accent? I’m trying to do this, give me a break.
这算新泽西口音吗? 拜托 我很努力耶
Take those sunglasses off,soldier.
把太阳眼镜脱掉
Delta wants to wear Oakleys, that’s their business.
反恐怖部队爱戴名牌墨镜 那是他们的事
I don’t want to see them on you again.
别让我再看到你戴
Is that a hot weapon?
那是一把上膛的步枪?
Is that your move?
你下了吗?
Is my hand on the piece?
手还没离棋啊?
I can mate you in three whatever you do.
再下三步我就赢了
I’d keep my eye on that queen before counseling others.
你自己最好小心点
Well, she’s just lying in wait.
有种就放马过来
Yikes.

It’s good. You’re really improving.
你画得越来越好了
If I may make a suggestion… Observation.
不过我有一个建议
Go ahead.
说吧
It’s a children’s book, right? Right.
这是童话故事 对吧? 没错
They are not supposed to scare the living shit out of the children.
这会把小孩子吓得屁滚尿流
This is the part of the story where our knight,our warrior…
这是故事的一部分
is about to slay the one eyed dragon.
骑士正要屠杀独眼龙
That’s scary. Besides, my daughter loves this stuff.
本来就很可怕 而且我女儿最喜欢了
Thought you finished that last week.
我以为你上礼拜就画完了
You done?
你说完了吗?
Hey, we are at the 10 yard line here, men.
就快冲到十码线了
You understand?
明白吗?
Can you count? One, two, ten.
你会数吗? 1 2 10
Okay? Where are my running backs?
我的后卫呢?
Where are my running backs?
我的后卫呢?
Hey, I didn’t see you at church on Sunday.
我没看到你做礼拜
You had something more important to do?
你有别的事吗?
Not on Sunday, you don’t. Not anymore.
礼拜天一定要做礼拜
I will make you believe, you understand?
别给我落跑 了解吗?
Pretty funny, hoo ah?
很好笑 呼吓
It was a good impression. I recognize myself.
你学得很像 很像我
All right, carry on.
继续吧
I’d like a word, specialist. Sir.
我要跟你讲话 是 长官
You understand why we have a chain of command, don’t you?
你知道谁有指挥权吧?
Roger that, sir.
知道 长官
If you ever undermine me again, you’ll clean latrines with your tongue…
你再敢取笑我 我就命令你把马桶舔干净
till you taste no difference between shit and French fries.
保证你一个月吃不下饭
Are we clear? Hoo ah, sir.
明白吗? 明白 长官
All right.
好吧
Listen to this
听好
If one skinny kills another skinny…
当一个索马利亚人杀了人
his clan owes the dead guy’s clan a hundred camels.
他的部落就欠对方部落一百只骆驼
A hundred camels.
一百只骆驼
Camels. I wouldn’t pay one camel
我连一只都不给
Must be a lot of fucking camel debt.
这儿的骆驼欠债一定很多
Is that really true, Lieutenant?
这是真的吗?
Ask Sgt. Eversmann. He likes skinnies.
去问艾士官 他喜欢非洲人
Sgt. Eversmann, you really like the skinnies?
艾士官 那是真的吗?
It’s not that I like them or I don’t like them. I respect them.
不是喜欢不喜欢的问题 我尊敬他们
See, what you guys fail to realize is the sergeant is a bit of an idealist.
你们要知道艾士官很有理想
He believes in this mission down to his bones. Don’t you, Sergeant?
他相信这项任务的使命 对吧 士官?
Look, these people, they have no jobs…
这些人没有工作
no food, no education, no future.
没有食物 教育和未来
I just figure that, I mean, we have two things that we can do.
我只是觉得我们有两个选择
We can help…
帮助他们…
or we can sit back and watch the country destroy itself on CNN.
或是眼睁睁看着他们自相残杀
Right?
对吧?
I don’t know about you guys, but I was trained to fight.
我不知道 我是来打仗的
Are you trained to fight, Sergeant?
你不是吗?
Well, I think I was trained to make a difference, Kurth.
我是来改善世界的
Like the man said, he’s an idealist.
他真的很有理想
Oh, wait. This is my favorite part.
等等 我最爱这一段
Stay away from the can
滚远一点
Die, gas pumper
去死吧 猪头
Stay away from those cans
给我滚远一点
No, no, stay back.
不 退后
He’s having a seizure. Put something in his mouth.
他的癫痫症发作了 拿东西让他咬着
John, it’s okay. John, it’s okay. It ‘s okay.
约翰 没事了 没事了
10月3日星期天 清晨5:45
Well, he’ll be fine. But not in this army.
他没事了 不过他得退伍
He’s out of the game. He’s epileptic, going home.
他有癫痫症 我要送他回家
I’m putting you in charge of his chalk.
我要你当小队长
You got a problem with that? No, sir.
你有意见吗? 没有 长官
It’s a big responsibility.
这个责任很重大
Your men will look to you to make the right decisions.
你的弟兄都仰赖你
Their lives depend on it.
他们的命都在你手上
All right.
好了
Rangers lead the way, sir. All the way.
游骑兵做先锋 勇往直前
Good luck,son.
祝好运
哈瓦迪街 巴卡拉市集 艾迪德民兵据点
A meeting of Aidid’s senior cabinet may take place today at 1500 hours.
艾迪德的资深阁员 今天下午三点可能要开会
I say ‘may’ because we all know by now…
我说可能是因为…
with the intel we get on the street, nothing is certain.
根据目前的情报 一切都不确定 .
This is actual intel confirmed by three sources.
这是三方确定的情报
Two tier one personalities may be present
两名高层阁员可能会在场
Omar Salad, Aidid’s top political advisor…
奥玛萨拉 艾迪德的政治顾问
and Abdi Hassan Awale, interior minister.
哈珊奥威利 内政部长
These are the guys we’re after.
他们是我们的目标
Today we go.
今天就行动
Same mission template as before.
任务计划和以前一样
15:45, Assault Force Delta
5点45分 反恐怖部队攻击小组
will infiltrate the target building…
负责攻入敌方建筑物
and seize all suspects within.
逮捕内部所有嫌疑犯
Security Force Rangers: 4 Ranger chalks, under command of Capt. Steele
史上尉指挥的游骑兵小队
will rope in at 15:46
要在15点46分
and hold a four corner perimeter around the target building.
在目标的四个角落建立防线
No one gets in or out.
任何人不得进出
Extraction Force
接应部队
Lt. Colonel McKnight’s humvee column
麦奈中校的悍马车队
will drive in at 1547…
在3点47分开进哈瓦迪街
on Hawlwadig Road and hold just short of the Olympic Hotel
停在奥林匹克旅馆前
Wait for the green light.
等待指令
Now once Delta gives the word
当反恐怖部队突击成功
McKnight’s column will move to the target and load the prisoners onto trucks.
麦中校的手下就把人犯架上车
Immediately after the prisoners are loaded
把人犯架上车后
the four Ranger chalks will collapse back to the target building

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!