Understood, Wilkie. We got you covered. Over.
收到 我们掩护你们
Super 64, come inbound and take Wolcott’s position.
超级64号 去替代超级61号
Roger. 64 is inbound.
收到 开进中
Super 64, you all right?
超级64号 你没事吧?
This is Super 64. We’re good.
这是超级64号 我没事
You sure? You look like you got clipped pretty good.
确定吗? 你的机身受损
Instrument panels are okay.
仪表板一切正常
No, we’re good. Got a slight vibration in the pedals, but we’re good.
我们没事 机身有点晃动 不过没事
All right, put her down on the airfield, 64.Have it checked out just to be safe.
降落后进行检查保证安全
Roger.
收到
I’m getting movement in these pedals. Check the systems again.
机身晃动得很厉害 再度检查系统
We lost the tail rotor! It ‘s gone!
尾部螺旋翼失效
64 is going down
64号要坠机
64 is going in hard.
64要坠机了
64 going down.
64号要坠机了
We’re going down.
我们要坠机了
Get Struecker’s column back out there.
快派史崔克的车队回去
They need to get to Durant’s crash site fast.
叫他们赶到杜伦的坠机地点
Another bird down. I want them out of there.
有另一架直升机坠毁 快去救他们
All of them.
全都救出来
Captain Steele, we got to move or we’ll get pinned down!
史上尉 再不前进就会受困
We’re moving as fast as we can.
我们正在尽快前进
You let me do my job and you do yours.Over.
你别管我的部队
Fuck! Fuck! Ruiz stay down.
哎呀 路兹 趴下来
I fucking knew… Medic.
我就知道 医官
Fuck this! Captain Steele, I’ll take out the threat in the window.
去他的! 史上尉 我来对付狙击手
We’ll rally at the gray building.Coming through.
我们到灰色大楼集合
Sarg’nt!
中士
All right, let’s move!
好 走吧
Cover me!
掩护我
Let’s go, let’s move! Moving out.
快走吧 快走
Friendly!
友军
Friendlies coming through!
我是友军
Let’s go, let’s go! Move up!
走吧 快走
Come on, come on!
快 快
Come on!
快!
Move up! Go! Move up!
快走 快!
What the fuck are you doing out there?
你在干什么?
Doing my job! We got to get to that crash site!
我们要赶到坠机地点
We got to get on that street, and we got to move!
我们一定要赶到那条街
And you have got to keep up, sir!
你也要跟上来
Don’t you ever give me orders, Sergeant.
别对我下令 中士
We are combat ineffective, understand?
我们没办法迎敌
We got too many wounded to move!
太多伤兵了
Then give me some shooters and I’ II circle us to the bird.
让我带人手绕到坠机地点
Grimes! You’re with Chalk Four?
葛姆 你在第四小队吗?
Yes, sir!
是的 长官
All right, hook up with Delta! Rejoin with Sergeant Eversmann.
去跟反恐怖部队和艾中士会合
The rest of you, secure this position!
其他的人留守这里
Treat the wounded, we’ll wait for the convoy!
照顾伤兵 等待车队
Then we’ll rally at the crash site. Roger!
然后在坠机地点会合
My guys, let’s go!
我的手下跟我走
C 2, I have two Delta snipers, Shughart and Gordon…
两名反恐怖部队狙击手 舒哈和葛顿
volunteering to secure crash site two.Over.
自愿前往第二坠机地点
No, Super 62, negative that request. Can’t risk another bird.
不准 不能再牺牲另一架直升机
We don’t see anything moving down there, we don’t even know if anyone’s alive.
我们不能确定有人生还
A ground team is being organized to go in now.
地面部队正在赶去
ETA on ground team? Over.
多久能赶到?
Unknown, not long.
不知道 不久吧
Do what you can from the air.
你们尽力从空中协助
All right, gather around!
大家过来
Durant’s 64 is down. We’re going back in to get him!
杜伦坠毁了 我们要去救他
That’s crazy. Is there anyone alive?
你疯了 有人生还吗?
Doesn’t matter, no one gets left behind, you know that.
无所谓 绝不能抛弃同胞
We’re wasting time here.
这是浪费时间
Refit and max out ammo and grenades, you got five!
五分钟内重新整理弹药
Sizemore, where are you going?
塞斯莫 你想去哪儿?
With you guys. Not with that cast on you’re not.
跟你们一起走 你受了伤不能去
All right, all right, all right.Go get your k pot.
好吧 去拿头盔吧
Talk to me.
说话呀
I can’t go back out there.
我不能再回去
Thomas, everyone feels the same way you do. All right?
汤玛斯 大家都很害怕
It’s what you do right now that makes a difference.
你现在的表现才重要
It’s your call.
这是你的决定
Hoo ah?
呼吓?
Hoo ah.
呼吓
It’ll probably help to wash the blood out of the humvees.
最好把悍马车上的血迹冲掉
Sergeant Struecker!
史崔克中士
Can I go, Sarge?
我能去吗?
You got some ammo? Roger, Sarge!
你有弹药吗? 有
Hop in!
上来吧
Wait!
等等
Let’s go, Thomas. Get in!
来吧 上车
Which way?
走哪儿?
That way, I think! Not so fucking loud.
那儿吧 别这么大声
Nice donkey.
乖驴子
Rangers?
游骑兵吗?
Who?
你是谁?
It’s Yurek! You fucking assholes!
我是尤利啦 猪头
Fuck!

Dude, we almost fucking killed you!
我们差点杀死你
Come to us! Fuck you, come to me.
你过来 靠 你们过来
Sorry, Sarge!
对不起 中士
Dude, where the fuck have you been?
你上哪儿了?
Never mind, you brought NOD, right?
你带了夜视镜吗?
No, I didn’t and you want to know why?
没有 你知道原因吗?
Because you said: “You won’t need that, we’ll be back in a half hour.”
因为你说半小时就能回基地
Well, I wasn’t saying it to you.
我不是跟你说的
Nelson, cover this way.
尼森 过来
We’ll need night vision.
我们需要夜视镜
What’s the matter with you?
你在等什么?
Oh, he’s deaf. It ‘s my fault.
他聋了 都是我害的
We need to get out of here! That way.
我们一定要走 那儿
We can’t be far from the crash. Which way?
离坠机地点不远了 在哪儿?
I thought you might know.
我以为你知道
Let’s move out.
出发吧
Nelson, Twombly? Come in. Over.
尼森 汤比 请回答
this is Galentine. We need a position of the convoy. Over.
这是杰利顿 车队的位置在哪里?
I can’t raise them, Sergeant.
我联络不到他们
Sir, let’s get the fuck out of here and evac!
我们快撤退吧
Let’s move out. Back to the stronghold!
快走吧 快回到据点
Come on!
走吧
Ground forces have occupied several buildings along Marehan Road…
地面部队占领几栋建筑物
but they’re all spread out.
但是都分散开来
Eversmanrs Chalk Four has…
艾中士的第四小队
set up a perimeter around Wolcott’s crash site.
在威考的坠机地点建立防线
DiTomasso is in the adjacent structure.
狄马索在隔壁的大楼
Captain Steele and about 40 men, Rangers, are here,
史上尉的游骑兵队员在这儿
a couple blocks away. They’re banged up pretty bad.
两个街口外 他们的情况很惨
He set up a casualty collection point,
他设立了死伤聚集点
I don’t think they’ll be able to move.
我认为他们没办法前进
Sergeant Sanderson and a small Delta team…
桑德森中士率领手下
are moving from Steele ‘s position to the crash site as we speak.
正在赶往坠机地点
Draw off fire!
把炮火引开
When this asshole stops to reload,cover me!
等对方装子弹就掩护我
Go! Sir.
快 长官
Again!
再来
Loading!
掩护我
Keep going!
继续
I’m jammed!
卡住了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!