Stop the vehicle. Let me out.
停车 让我下去
5:50pm
下午5:50
After I’ m finished with this, I’ll whip you boys up some margaritas.
回去我要好好请你们喝一杯
The usual Blended, no salt.
玛格丽特调酒 不加盐
This is Kilo 12. We’ve got to change our position.Over.
这是凯罗12号 我们一定要移动位置
Eversmann, come in.
艾中士 请回答
Eversmann.
艾中士
Roger who is this? Sanderson.
收到 你是谁? 桑中士
Do not… I say again,do not fire to the east. We are coming to you.
千万别向东边开枪 我们要过去
Understood.
了解
DiTomasso and his men are on the southeast corner.
狄马索在东南角
We need you on the northeast building.
你们要占领东北角
Roger. We’ll take it.
收到 没问题
Watch out for skinnies. They’re on the rooftops.
小心敌人 他们在屋顶
They’re in prayer but not for much longer.
他们的祷告就快结束了
Hold your fire to the east.
别向东边开火
Eversmann? It ‘s Yurek.
艾中士 这是尤利
I got Nelson and Twombly with me.
尼森和汤比跟我在一起
We got the chopper in sight. Where are you?
我们看到直升机 你在哪里?
We’re on the southwest corner. Where have you been?Are you okay?
我们在西南角 你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
Hold your fire. We’re coming in.
别开枪 我们来了
We gotta go.
我们要走了
Shawn, listen!Sergeant Yurek’s going to run first.
听好 尤中士要先跑
When he gets across the street,he’ll turn around and cover you as you run.
等他过了马路 就会转过头掩护你
Listen closely. When you get there,you’ll turn around and cover me,okay?
听清楚了 你到了那儿也要掩护我
You won’t just run to Eversmanrs position.
你不能直接跑去找艾中士
You’re going to stop and you are going to cover me.
你要停下来掩护我
It’s important you understand that.
你一定要搞清楚这点
Okay, you ready?
好了吗?
Yeah, I guess.
好了
Don’t forget. What?
别忘了 什么?
Don’t forget.
别忘了我
I got them in my sight, Sarg’nt.They’re coming up on the west gate.
我看到他们了 他们来了
I see them.
我看到了
Let’s move out.
出去吧
Can you cover us, Sergeant
你能掩护我们吗
We got you
没问题
Nelson
尼森
Fuck
可恶
Twombly
汤比
Smith No
史密斯 不
You all right
你没事吧
Get it off of me
快弄掉 快点
Get it off
快呀
Come on, man. Come on.

Doc! Need some help with Smith here!
医官 快来帮史密斯
My leg! My leg!
我的腿
Come on, Jamie, I got you!
我帮你
Up, one, two, three.
抬起来 1 2 3
You’re all right.I need some pressure on this wound.
你没事了用力压他的伤口
My right thigh
我的右腿
Pressure, yeah.
用力压
Are my balls okay? You still have your balls.
我的蛋蛋还在吧 还在
I need more men in here.
我需要帮手
Twombly! Nelson!
汤比 尼森
Put him down.Oh, man, that really
压住他 真是
It really hurts Direct pressure on that.
真是很痛 直接施加压力
It’s okay, it’s okay.
没事的
Let me see it All right.
让我看 好了
All right, let me get a look at that.
让我看看
Oh, shit!
该死
Oh, fuck!
该死
What the fuck was that?! It ‘s all right.
怎么回事 没事
Hold that down. I need a medivac now.
按住 我要立刻送他回去
Fuck. Galentine!
杰利顿
It’s all right.
没事
Galentine! Get me Captain Steele!
杰利顿 快帮我接史上尉
Sarg’nt Ruiz, how you doing Juliet 64, come in. Over.
你还好吧 请回答
They’re not going to come and get us.They’re not going to come for us.
他们不会来接我们了
I need you to suck it up, Sarg’nt.I need you to focus for me.
给我闭嘴 振作点
Can you do that Juliet 64, come in. Over
你办得到吗 请回答
Now can you hold your weapon
你能开枪吗
Yes, sir.

Anybody comes through that door gets two in the chest and one in the head.
谁敢闯进来就让他吃子弹
You understand I’ m still in the fight sir.
明白吗 我可以打仗
Captain Steele I need a medivac in here nowl
史上尉 请派人接送伤兵
Corporal Smith has been hit Hold on, 25.
史下士中弹 等一下
Still in the fight.
我可以打仗
He’s hurt pretty bad.
他伤得很重
we got wounded too. You’ll have to maintain your situation, over.
我们也有伤兵 你要留在原地 25,
If he doesn’t get help in a half hour,he’s in trouble!
他再不进医院就会没命
C 2, this is 64.
C 2 这是部队
Requesting a medivac for a critically wounded at Chalk Four’s location. Over.
第四小队需要医疗救援
Command, Chalk Four is requesting medivac.
第四小队请求医疗救援
Can’t risk it. It ‘s still too hot.
战况激烈 不能冒险
Captain, we cannot send in medivac at this time. Sit tight. Over.
我们不能派出医疗救援 撑下去
this is 64.
25号 这是64号 25,
Negative on the medivac It’s not possible.
没有医疗救援 战况太激烈
JOC cannot risk another bird.
不能再冒险派救援直升机
You’ll just have to hold on.
你们要撑下去
All right. I got him.
让我来
I want direct pressure on the wound.
直接压在伤口上
It’s going to be all right.
你不会有事的
I think this is minel
这是我的直升机
This is Kilo 11. I’m at the Durant crash site
这是凯罗11号 我到了杜伦的坠机地点
Roger that.
收到
Crash site two secured.
第二坠机地点安全
Lieutenant Colonel Cribbs for you, sir
柯中校找你
Cribbs
柯中校
Sir.They’re still debating the route. How long
他们还在讨论路线 还要多久
At least a couple of hours.
至少几个小时
We haven’t got that long, Joe.
来不及了
Pakistani General says, since we didn’t deign to inform him of the raid
巴基斯坦将军说 我们事先没通知他们
it’ll take some time to mobilize the 10th Mountain and 100 vehicles.
动员第十山地师要花点时间
You tell the general this
你告诉他
I understand,but it is my duty to remind him
我了解 但是我也要提醒他
that my men are surrounded by thousands of armed Somali militia.
我的手下被武装民兵团团包围
It’s imperative that we move them out of the hostile area and into the safe zone.
我们必须立刻把他们救出敌区
I need his help now.
我需要他的帮助
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Durant
杜伦
Michael Durant.
迈可杜伦
Yes
是的
You are the Ranger who kills my people
你是杀我同胞的游骑兵队员
I’m not a Ranger. I’ m a pilot
我不是 我是驾驶员
That’s right
没错
None of you Americans smoke anymore
美国人不抽烟了
You all live long, dull, uninteresting lives
你们都过着无趣的生活
What do you want with me
你为什么要抓我
You have taken hostages
你们手上有我们的人质
We have you.
我们手上有你
My government will never negotiate for me.
美国政府才不会跟你谈判
Then perhaps you and I can negotiate, huh?
那么我就跟你谈判吧
Soldier to soldier.
我们都是军人
I’m not in charge.
我不是指挥官
Course not. You have the power to kill,but not negotiate.
当然不是 你们能杀人却不能谈判
In Somalia, killing is negotiation.
在索马利亚 杀人就是谈判
Do you really think if you get General Aidid
你们真的以为抓到艾迪德将军
we will simply put down our weapons
我们就会放下武器

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!