No! We’ll go to the crash site together.
不 我们要一起去坠机地点
Secure the perimeter, wait for the humvees.
守住防线 等待悍马车队
Roger that. Follow my lead.
收到 跟着我
Sarg’nt, are you receiving me?
中士 听到吗?
Yeah, I heard you.We should be leaving soon.
听到了 我们马上走
All right, we need to move out now!
好了 我们要撤退
I’ll finish loading the prisoners and pick you up at the crash site!
人犯都上了车我就去接你们
Let’s move out!
出发吧
Moving out! Go!
出发了 快走
Get in! Get in!
快上车
Move!
快点
Eight o’clock!
八点钟方向
Grimes, stay away from the walls.
葛姆 别靠着墙
Grimes. You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah!
没事
Let’s go, Maddox.
走吧 梅道
C 2, convoy’s moving out. Roger that.
指挥部 车队出发了 收到
Maddox, look at these jerks! These idiots!
麦道 看看这些猪头
Go, go! Right, Maddox, right!
开快点 右转
Twombly, the convoy is leaving!
汤比 车队走了
Hey, Twombly!
嘿 汤比
What?
什么?
I think they’ve forgotten us. What?
他们忘了我们 什么?
It doesn’t matter.
算了
confirm. Skinnies are moving in on all sides. They need help now.
敌人从四面八方赶过去 他们需要支援 63
Indigenous personnel advancing to Wolcott crash site.
索马利亚人往坠机地点前进
Say again. Over.
请重覆
A lot of people closing in.
一大堆人蜂拥而上
How far is Chalk Four from the crash site?
第四队离那儿有多远?
Six blocks, sir. They need to haul ass.
六个街口 他们要快一点
Get down! Get down!
趴下来
Scotty, are you okay?
史考帝 你没事吧?
No, don’t go back!
别回去
Get down! Get down!
趴下来
Technicals!
武装车
Got them!
看到了
Six o’clock! Move, move!
六点钟方向 快走
Go, go, go!
快…快…
Go, go!
快走
Come on!
快点
Yurek, leaving!
尤利 走吧
Come on!
快点
Uniform 64, left turn. Left turn.
部队 左转
Romeo 64, I need to know before I get to the goddamn street!
你要告诉我在哪条街左转
You have to slow down. There’s a delay.
先停一下 情报有延误
From the time directions are relayed from surveillance to JOC, then to me.
侦察队要先向指挥中心报告 然后再向我下令
We can’t slow down!We’re taking heavy enemy fire!
不能停 我们受到猛烈攻击
We can’t slow down!
我们不能停下来
Danny, I’m getting information from Orion surveillance above.
我正收到侦察机的情报
So get me my fucking directions to the crash site
快告诉我该怎么到坠机地点
Danny, hold on. I no longer have the best view of your route.
等一下 我看不到你的位置
Get your ass in the right place,god damn it
快到正确位置呀
What in the hell is the status of Struecker’s humvees?
史崔克的车队情况如何?
Colonel Harrell, ETA to base, Struecker’s column.
车队几时会回到基地?
ETA to base momentarily.
就快到了
Open the gate
开门
Get him out! Let’s go! Let’s go! Come on.
把他抬下来 来
Watch his head.
小心头
Easy.
小心
Blackburn, can you hear me? Get him to a medic.
贝克朋 你听到吗? 找军医来
Star 41 is at the crash site to evacuate the injured. Over.
我们在坠机地点抢救伤者
Roger that.
收到
I got you.
我帮你
Easy.
小心
Galentine, you all right?
杰利顿 你没事吧?
Galentine, Kurth, with me!
杰利顿 寇斯 跟我来
Cover fire, now. Full cover!
掩护他们
How many are in there?
有几个人?
Two pilots are dead, two crew chiefs are wounded!
两名驾驶阵亡 两名人员受伤
He’s hurt bad. We must get out of here now!
他伤得很重 要把他救出来
All right. Go ahead.
好 去吧
this is 25. Is that you shooting up the technicals?
这是第四小队 你在开枪吗? 26,
This is 26. Roger that.
没错
DiTomasso,take the southeast corner. We’re setting up a perimeter. Over.
狄马索 到东南边建立防线
This is 26. Roger that. Moving there now.
收到 马上赶过去
Move out!
出发
Captain Steele, come in.
史上尉 请回答
Go ahead,25. This is 64.
请说
We got two wounded and we got both the pilots dead in the chopper!
有两名伤者 两名直升机驾驶都阵亡了
We need a medivac now!
请立刻派人接送伤兵
It’s too hot to land a bird. You must secure the perimeter first.Over.
救援直升机没办法降落 你要先建立防线
Where are the humvees?
悍马车队呢?
Be advised, 25, the convoy will be there.
车队一定会到
They’re encountering a lot of resistance. 64 out.
他们遭到猛烈攻击
Get the 50 up! You should see the crash directly ahead.
快架起机关枪 坠机地点就在前面
All I see is a roadblock!
前面只有路障
I’ll have to figure out another way.
我会再找另一条路
Give me a defensive perimeter so we can load the wounded.
建立防线 把伤兵运走
Fire your weapon, Othic!
快开枪呀
Tell my girls I’ II be okay.
跟我女儿说叫她们安心
Medic!
医官
Hoo ah!
呼吓!
Medic! Medic!
医官…
Joyce! Come on, help me pick him up!
乔斯 帮我把他抬起来
Get us off this fucking street Where’s the crash site? Say again.
快帮我们逃走 坠机地点到底在哪儿?
Keep going straight 200 meters.
直走两百米
Roger that.
收到
Let’s go!
走吧
Let’s go, god damn it, let’s go!
快走吧
Hey, Twombles. Come here.
汤比 过来
The humvees ain’t coming back, dude.
车队不会回来了
What?
什么?
Were we supposed to go to them?
我们要去找他们吗?
I thought they were coming to us.
我以为他们要来找我们
I think we’re supposed to go to them. Shit.
我们应该去找他们 该死
Let’s go to the crash site.
我们赶去坠机地点
Okay.
好吧
Don’t fire that thing so close to my head.I can barely hear as it is.
别在我耳边开枪 我听不见了
Move out.
出发
Shit! Get down!
可恶 趴下来
What did I just tell you? I swear to god if you do that again…
我警告过你 别这么近开枪
You okay? Nelson.
尼森 你没事吧?
You all right? What?
你没事吧? 你说什么
Search and rescue bird on station inserting medics.
搜救直升机在现场进行救援
Go!
快走
Go, go!
快 快
C 2 这是68号 我被击中了 Son of a bitch. C 2, this is 68. We’ve been hit.

Super 68, there is smoke coming from the top of your rotor.
超级68号 你的螺旋翼冒烟
Advise you to come out now. Roger.
建议你立刻返航 收到
Dropping last man.
最后一个人员
Art, I’ ve got skinnies with RPGs at 12:00. Can you see them?
我看到正前方有敌人拿着火箭筒 你看到吗?
Got them. Give me 90 degrees left.
看到了 向左转九十度
coming out.
我要回去了 68
Super 68 is out. Over.
超级68号要回基地
Hey, Wilkie, what’s the situation in there?
魏肯 情况如何?
Both pilots are dead.
两名驾驶都死了
we can’t move these guys, Matty.
我们不能移动他们 25,
We’ll kill them just carrying them.
他们会没命的
Stabilize in here? Roger.
就在这儿医治 收到
Stabilize in the bird. Repeat: Stabilize in here. Over.
我们要在这儿进行医治

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!