I got it!
让我来
No, shit!
该死
RPG!
火箭弹
You all right? You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah. I can hear bells ringing.
没事 我死不了
Come on! Come on!
快 来吧
Go!
走吧
A crowd is advancing six,seven blocks from the crash.
有一群人正走向坠机地点
Shughart and Gordon again request permission…
舒哈和葛顿再度请求
to secure until convoy arrives. Over.
前往坠机地点进行救援
General, crowds are in the hundreds now.
人群增加到好几百人
From where they are,they can see things clearer than any of us.
他们看得会比我们清楚
They know what they’re asking.
他们很清楚状况
Let me talk to them.
让我跟他们说
This is Garrison.
这是盖将军
I want to make sure that you understand what you’re asking for,
我要确定你们很清楚状况
so say it out loud.
大声地说出来
We’re asking to go in and set up a perimeter until ground support arrives.
我们要求在坠机地点建立防线
You realize that I can’t tell you when that might be,it could take a while.
支援部队没那么快赶到
Roger that. You still want to go in there?
我知道 你们还是要去?
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Colonel Harrell? Yes, General?
哈中校 是 将军
It’s your call.
这是你的决定
Roger that.
收到
Goffena, put them in.
Goffena 把他们送过去
Motherfucker. Motherfucker.
该死 该死
RPG!
火箭弹
Set up your perimeter!
建立防线
There’s a fucking rocket in him, sir!
他身上有火箭弹
Othic, calm down,goddamn it! There’s live ordnance,now get out!
冷静点 它会爆炸 快走
Son of a bitch.
可恶
All right, lift him up! Lift him up! Easy, easy!
把他抬起来 小心点
All right,get him in there! Good,good!Easy, easy!
把他抬上车 很好
Get in that truck and drive.
快上车 开车
But I’ m shot, Colonel. Everybody’s shot.
我受伤了 大家都受伤了
We need the prisoners! Let’s go!
把人犯送回去
Surveillance says to take Hawlwadig,then go straight.
你要开到哈瓦迪街直走
McKnight, we need you to turn around and head back to Hawlwadig.
我要你回头开到哈瓦迪街
You’re shitting me! We just came through there!
你说什么? 我们才从那儿来
There must be a better route!
一定有更好的路线
That’s the info I’m getting from JOC,
这是指挥中心的情报
you need to turn around and head back.
你要调头回去
Roger that. Roger that.
收到了
I cannot believe this shit! Turn us around,Maddox.
我不敢相信 快调头
They’re trying to get us fucking killed!
他们会把我们害死
Just get it over with! Drive!
快开车吧
Goddamn!
该死
Get us out of here, goddamn it, drive!
快走吧 开车
Keep your foot on the gas!
快踩油门
Keep your foot on the gas!
快踩油门
Fuck!
去死
Shit.
该死
C 2, Shughart and Gordon are on the deck. Over.
C 2 舒哈和葛顿下去了
Roger.
收到
Friendlies!
是友军! 别开枪
God, it’s good to see you!
天啊 见到你真好
It’s good to see you. How bad?
你也是 你伤得多重?
My leg’s broken and my back feels kind of weird.
我的腿断了 我的背很痛
We’ve got to get you out of here.
我们要把你救出去
I’m pulling him out! Cover!
我把他拉出来
Wait
等等
I’m putting you down.
我把你放下来
C 2, we’re at the 64 crash site,securing perimeter.
C 2 我们在坠机地点建立防线
You all right? Yeah, I’ m good.
你还好吧? 我还好
You’re locked and loaded.
枪上膛了
Any skinnies come around these corners,you watch our backs.
后面有敌人就帮我们解决掉
Where’s the rescue squad? We’re it.
救援部队呢? 我们就是了
All right, stop, stop, Maddox. Stop.
好了 停车
Son of a bitch.
可恶
Romeo 64, we’re back where we started.
我们又回到原点
I’m low on ammo,I got many wounded including me…
弹药快用完了 大家都受伤
vehicles that are barely running.
车辆几乎毁损
Okay, Danny,I need a no b.s. Assessment here.
好了 你就老实说吧
Can you get to the crash site?
你能到坠机地点吗?
Colonel, I can’t see shit.
上校 我什么也看不到
Negative.
不能
With the amount of wounded we have,we’d do more harm than good.
伤兵太多 我们去也没用
We need to come back to base, rearm and regroup and then we can go back out.
我们要回基地补充弹药 然后再回来
Roger.
收到
C 2, bring them back. Get them out of there.
C 2 把他们叫回来 叫他们快走
Roger. Return to base.
收到 回基地吧
We’re going home!
我们要回去了
Let’s go. Left.
走吧 左转
下午4:54
Roger that. Understand.Convoy returning to base.
收到了 车队要回基地
What’s up? They’re sending them back.
怎么回事? 车队被叫回去了
The convoy’s headed back to base camp.
车队要回基地
Oh, now that makes sense, don’t it?
这太妙了
We need to exfil the wounded now and get out of here before it’s too late!
我们要赶紧把伤兵送回去
If Colonel McKnight went back to base,then he had a good reason.
麦中校要回基地一定有理由
It changes nothing.
我们的任务不变
All right, listen up.
大伙儿听好
We’re going to hold the perimeter and we’re going to hold the strongpoint.
我们要守住这个据点
Conserve your ammo.Only shoot at what you can hit.
保留弹药 有必要才开枪
The convoy is going to come.
车队一定会回来
We’re going to get home.
我们一定能回家
Loading!
掩护我
Loading!
掩护我
Randy, I need a pistol mag!
蓝迪 我要弹匣
Loading!
掩护我
Randy, last mag!
最后一个弹匣
Gordy!
葛顿
Fuck!
该死
Gordy is gone, man. I’II be outside.
葛顿死了 我出去拼了
Good luck.
祝好运
We need the 10th Mountain in there.Everything they got.
快向第十山地师求救
Pakistanis, Malays,I want their tanks and APCs.
巴基斯坦 马来西亚 我要他们的坦克和装甲车
They don’t know we’ve gone in.
他们不知道我们的行动
Look! We have stirred up a hornet’s nest here.
我们捅出了大篓子
We’re fighting the entire city.
整个城市都在攻击我们
I want every vehicle possible that’s got 4 wheels and armor.
我要每一辆军事车辆的支援
Get it. Get everything.
快去找 快去
Once they’ve assembled, we’ll move our men out of the hostile area…
我要他们我们的弟兄救出敌区
and back to the Pakistani Stadium,the safe zone.
安全送到巴基斯坦军队的基地
Now, let’s go. Roger that.
快去吧 遵命 长官
联合国军队安全区
Mohamed Farrah Aidid…
穆罕默德艾迪德
claims this prisoner
要活捉
alive
这名战俘
On your knees! Get down! Get down!
跪下来 快点
Stay with me. You just got a bullet in the leg.
撑着点 你只是大腿中弹
See where those tires are burning? All that black smoke?
你看到烧轮胎的黑烟吗?
Roger. I can see it, but I can’t get there. Over.
我看到了 但我到不了那儿
Go 100 meters past it. That’s the crash.
坠机地点离那儿只有一百米
Negative. You don’t understand.
去不了 你不明白
It’s roadblock after roadblock. You have to find us another route.Over.
前面都是路障 要找另一条路
There ain’t one. The only other route is all the way around the city.
另一条路要绕过整座城市
Roger that.
收到
Kilo 64, this is Kilo 11.
凯罗64号 这是凯罗11号
Request permission to move to crash site number two on foot. Over.
请准许我步行到坠机地点
Green light, Kilo 11.
好的 凯罗11号

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!