and adopt American democracy
接受美式民主
That the killing will stop
或是停止杀戮吗
We know this: Without victory, there can be no peace
我只知道: 没有胜利就没有和平
There will always be killing, you see
杀戮永远不会停止
This is how things are in our world
这就是我们的方法
Mike Durant, we won’t leave you behind
迈可杜伦 我们不会抛弃你
Mike Durant, we won’t leave you behind.
迈可杜伦 我们不会抛弃你
You got to take over from me. Both hands
换你来 用双手按住
It’s the femoral artery, but I can’t see it
伤口在股动脉 但是我看不到
Which means that it’s retracted up into the pelvis
它一定缩进骨盆
I have to find it and clamp it.It’s the only way to stop the bleeding
我必须把它夹住 这样才能止血
I got no more IV s
麻醉剂用完了
So, I’ m going to need you to assist. Okay
所以我要你帮忙 好吗
Yeah, yeah.

Now listen, Jamie. I got to do something, it’s going to hurt.
听好 我要做一件事 会很痛
I got to cause you more pain, but I have to do it to help you.
虽然你会很痛 不过只有这样帮助你
All right, you understand
你懂吗
Morphine I can’t.
吗啡 不行
It’ll lower your heart rate too far.I’m sorry.
那会降低你的心跳
Twombly, why don’t you take his hands
汤比 抓住他的手
Hold the wound open, keep pressure on the top of the leg.
把伤口撑开 压住他的大腿
Yurek, take the feet and a flashlight
尤利 帮我拿手电筒
On my count.
我数到三
All right, Jamie. All right
准备好了
Wait, wait. Okay. I feel it.
等等 摸到了
I feel the pulse.
我摸到脉搏
I got it. I got it.
我找到了
I got it, yeah. I got it.
找到了
I got it.You got it?
找到了 找到了
Clamp
夹子
I got it clamped
钳住了
Hold it.Got it.
拿住 好
Here, grab it.
这里 抓住
It ‘s tearing I got it.
它破了 我抓住了
Doc, it’s going back in! Hold it!
它又缩回去了抓住它
It’s tearing
破了
Okay. Get out. Hold the wound. Okay, I’ m holding.
出来 撑开伤口 撑开了
Move your hand.
把手拿开
What
怎么了
Fix it
治好了吗
Yeah, yeah. We got it.
对 治好了
What the hell are you doing
你在干什么
It’s all in the grind, Sarg’nt.Can’t be too fine, can’t be too coarse
关键是磨咖啡豆不能磨得太细或太粗
Grimesy, you are squared away
葛姆 你都弄好了
Sarg’nt, how would you like a nice hot cup of Joe
来一杯热腾腾的咖啡吧
Gold Coast blend
黄金海岸口味
Sit down.I want to take a look at that foot
坐下来 我看你的脚伤
No, it’s not a problem. Come on
这不算什么 来
Where the hell did they find you Behind a desk.
他们从哪儿把你找来 办公桌后面
No, really. What, you think I’ m kidding
是真的 我没开玩笑
Is anybody hit. We’re good.
有人受伤吗 没有
You all right
你们没事吧
Yeah
没事
Is everybody all right
大家都没事吧
Yeah
没事
Incoming
小心
Keep firing… faster
继续开火 快点
DiTomasso’s hit! Pull him out
狄马索中弹 快救他
Ranger here. This is Kilo 11
这是凯罗11号
Chalk Four. We’re at the southeast corner of the crash. Who’s this
我们在东南角 你是谁
This is Hoot. I’m coming with three friendlies
胡特 我带了三名盟军来
I need cover fire. Over
请掩护我
Roger, Kilo 11. Hold your fire! Deltas coming in.
收到 凯罗11号 停火 反恐怖部队来了
Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
停火
Ground personnel will have to mark target positions with infrared strobes.
地面部队要用红外线求生灯做记号
Get little birds on strafing runs and keep them going all night long.
派出攻击直升机向敌人扫射
If we don’t hold back this city.
如果控制不了状况
we’ll have a 100 caskets to fill by morning
我们的死伤会很惨重
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Colonel Harrell ground personnel at crash site one
第一坠机地点的地面部队
will have to mark the target with infrared strobes to prep for air strike.
要用红外线求生灯在目标上做记号
巴基斯坦体育场
McKnight
麦中校
Between the 10th Mountain and U.N., we got enough personnel, okay?
第十山地师的支援部队就够了
Danny, you guys do not have to go back out again.
你们不必再回去
晚上11:23
I can’t die here, man.
我不能死在这儿
You’re not going to die, all right?You’re not going to die.
你不会死的 你不会死
I’m sorry.
对不起
You don’t have anything to be sorry for
你不必道歉
You saved Twombly. You did perfect
你救了汤比 你干得很好
You okay, Twombs?
汤比 你没事吧
Yeah, I’ m okay, Jamie.
我没事
You did what you were trained to do.
你是个好军人
You should be proud of that
你应该感到自傲
Be proud of that.
你要感到骄傲
Ev. Yeah.
小艾 什么事
Do me a favor
帮我一个忙
You tell my parents that I fought well today
跟我父母说我今天很英勇
And that I fought hard.
我也尽了全力
You’re going to tell them yourself, okay
你要亲口跟他们说
Do you hear me
听到吗
All right
好吗
Are the humvees here They’re coming, Jamie
悍马车队来了吗 他们来了
They’re coming
来了
You just got to hang in there a little bit
你要撑下去
You hold on for just a little bit. You can do it. I can.
再多撑一下 你能行 小意思
I can.
我行的
It’s nothing
没问题
It’s nothing
没问题
It’s nothing
没问题
It ‘s nothing.It ‘s nothing.
没问题 没问题
Nothing
没问题
Oh, shit.
可恶
Hold the wound.
压住伤口
Doc.
医官
Doc.
医官
It’s okay.
没事
What are you doing
你在干嘛
We need the ammo.
我们需要弹药
You did all you could here
你已经尽了力
They should ‘ve sent a medivac
他们应该派直升机救援
Right now we’d be out there defending another crashed chopper
它一定会被击落
More men would get torn up.
更多人会受伤
Maybe.
也许吧
See, you’re thinking. Don’t.
别想那么多
Because, Sergeant, you can’t control who gets hit or who doesn’t.
你不能决定谁受伤
Who falls out of a chopper or why.
或是谁从直升机上摔落
It ain’t up to you. It ‘s just war
这是战争 你也无能为力
Yeah, well, Smith’s still dead.
史密斯还是死了
This all happened because Blackburn fell.
都是因为贝克朋摔下来
Should have, could have, don’t matter.
你想这么多也没用
You’ll get plenty of time to think about all that later. Believe me.
相信我 以后你有的是时间去想
Sergeant, you got your men this far.
你把弟兄们带到这儿
You did it right today.
你已经尽了全力
You need to start thinking about getting these men out of here.
你要想该怎么把他们救出去
Well shall we
走吧
I need four guys in this corner now!
我要四个人守住这角落
RPG!
火箭弹
This is Barber 52 in position for gun run.
我准备进行机关枪扫射
Jesus Christ. Look at that.
老天爷 你看看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!