游骑兵队员立刻到目标大楼集合
load up on humvees
一起上悍马车队
and the entire ground force will exfil the 3 miles back to base.
地面部队就一路赶回基地
Mission time, no longer than 30 minutes.
行动时间只有半小时
AC 130炮艇机支援 Now, I had requested light armor and AC 130 Spectre gunships
我请求调动装甲车和
but Washington, in all its wisdom, decided against this.
但华府却不同意
Too high profile.
太显眼了
So Black Hawks and Little Birds will provide the air cover
准备多管机枪的 黑鹰直升机
with miniguns and 2.75 rockets.
将提供空中支援
Colonel Harrell.
哈勒尔上校
In the C 2 bird, Colonel Matthews will coordinate the air mission
马上校负责调派空中支援
and I will coordinate ground forces.
我负责指挥地面部队
Colonel Matthews.
马上校
Mission launch code word is Irene.
任务执行代号是艾琳
Questions?
有问题吗?
Which building is it, sir?
目标是哪栋建筑?
Exactly,which building We’re confirming right now is somewhere near the Bakara market.
巴卡拉市集附近的建筑物
I don’t choose the time or place of their meetings.
我不能决定他们在哪里开会
I didn’t say a word, sir.
我没这么说
Make no mistake, once you’re in the Bakara market
大家听好 你们到了市集
you’re in an entirely hostile district.
就等于进入敌区
Don’t underestimate their capabilities.
千万别低估敌人实力
We’ll be in friendly neighborhoods before we hit the market
进入市集之前都不是敌区
so remember the rules of engagement: No one fires unless fired upon.
千万切记交战法则 遭到攻击才能反击
Now, let’s go get this thing done.
完成任务吧
Good luck, gentlemen.
祝好运 各位
What’s the matter, Danny? Something you don’t like?
怎么了? 你不满意吗?
No Spectre gunships, daylight instead of night
没有C 炮艇机 白天出任务
afternoon when they’re all fucked up on khat
敌人的精神在下午特别亢奋
only part of the city Aidid can mount a counter attack on short notice
那儿又是火力集中的敌区
What’s not to like?
我有什么不满意的?
Life’s imperfect.
人生不如意十之八九
For you two, circling above it at 500 feet, it’s imperfect.
你们在半空中只是不如意
Down in the street, it’s unforgiving.
我们在地面就苦不堪言
What the fuck, Smith?
搞什么?
Well? Well, what?
怎样? 什么怎样?
We going?
我们要行动吗?
Why should I tell you that? Because I’ m me.
我干嘛告诉你 你就是要说
Yeah. 3:00. Downtown.
对 下午三点 市中心
Bakara market. All right.
巴卡拉市集 好耶
Listen, Smith, I need you to back me up out there today, all right?
小史 我要你全力支持我
Keep sharp.
提高警觉
Yes, sir, Sergeant Eversmann.
遵命 艾士官
Ev, it’s going to be nothing, man.
这次行动是小意思啦
Nothing.
小意思
It’s all in the grind, Sizemore. Can’t be too fine, can’t be too coarse.
关键是磨咖啡豆 不能磨得太细或太粗
This, my friend, is a science.
这是一种技巧
You’re looking at the guy that believed the commercials.
我可是相信徵兵广告的那种人
About ‘be all you can be’.
尽忠报国
I made coffee through Desert Storm.
但是我在波湾战争都在煮咖啡
I made coffee through Panama, while everyone else got to fight
在巴拿马也煮咖啡 别的游骑兵队员
got to be a Ranger.
都出生入死
Now it’s ‘Grimesy, black, one sugar’ or ‘Grimesy, got a powdered anywhere?’
我却只能煮黑咖啡 替别人拿奶精
What happened to you? Ping Pong accident.
怎么了? 乒乓球受伤
What?
什么?
So guess what.
猜怎么着?
Your wish has been granted. You’re going out today.
你的愿望实现了 你要出任务
You’re fucking me.
少唬烂我
M 步枪 You’re taking my place assisting the 60 gunner.
你要代替我负责有装备枪榴弹的
Sergeant Eversmann said to get your stuff and get ready.
艾士官叫你收拾好装备
It’s what you wanted, isn’t it?
你想要打仗 不是吗?
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Hell, yeah.
当然了
Grimesy, I want you stick with Waddell and give him ammo when he needs it.
葛姆 跟着瓦德给他弹药
Hoo ah? Hoo ah.
呼吓? 呼吓
I wouldn’t worry about that. Generally speaking, Somalis can’t shoot for shit.
别担心 索利亚人的枪法都很烂
Don’t worry about it.
别担心
K到就行 Just watch out for the sammys throwing the fuck rocks, and you’ll be fine.
只要小心别被他们的石头
Might even be fun.
会好玩的
D boys do their thing now.
让反恐怖部队打头阵
All we got to do is cover them.
我们只要支援他们
Choppers going to cover us, and we’ll be all right.
直升机也会掩护我们
Look, you guys,I know this is my first time as chalk leader
我知道我是第一次当小队长
but, this isn’t our first time out together. This is serious.
但我们不是第一次出任务
We’re Rangers, not some sorry ass JROTC.
我们是游骑兵 不是预备军官
We’re elite.
我们是精英部队
Let’s act like it out there. Hoo ah?
大家要好好表现
Any questions?
有问题吗?
We’re going to be okay.
我们不会有事的
Grab your gear. Let’s move out.
收拾好装备 出动吧
You’re not going to need that, dude. We’re not out there long enough.
你不需要水壶 很快就会回来
You won’t need that, either.
那也用不着
We’ll be back before dark.
天黑前就会回来
You might as well take dope and beer instead.
你不如多带大麻和啤酒
What?
什么?
Ammo, dude. Take ammo.
弹药啦 多带弹药啦
Let me tell you something, Grimes. You got 50 pounds of gear.
你身上有五十磅的装备
You don’t need another 12.
不必多加十二磅
I don’t know about you,but I don’t plan on getting shot in the back running away.
背这么重想逃命都逃不了
Well, I better keep mine in.
我还是要穿防弹背心
Grimes.
葛姆
Most important thing:
最重要的是
Remember, when everyone is shooting,shoot in the same direction.
跟着大家射击的方向开枪
Look at this.He’s taping his blood type to his boots.
你看 他在靴子帖上血型
That’s bad luck. No, it’s smart.
晦气 很聪明
All Delta do that.
反恐怖部队都这么做
That’s bad luck too, man.
写遗书也很倒霉
Come on, let’s go.
快走吧
It’s a good thing you’re right handed, Adonis.
幸好你不是左撇子
Lf not, I don’t know what you’d do. You’re a funny guy, man.
要不然你就没搞头了 你真会说笑
I’ m not taking no death letter. We have a deal
我不替你拿遗书 我们说好的
I’ll give it to you back in an hour.
一小时后还给你
Blackburn, you okay? Excited.
贝克朋 你还好吧? 我很兴奋
In a good way.I’ve been training my whole life for this.
这是好事我当兵就是为了打仗
You ever shot at anybody before?
你杀过人吗?
No, sir.
没有
Me neither.
我也没有
2:49PM
下午2点29分
Think he’s reliable?
他可靠吗?
Well, we’ll see. It ‘s his first time out.
等着瞧吧 他第一次出任务
联合行动指挥中心
Tell him to turn his damn radio off. Yes, sir.
叫他把收音机关掉 是 长官
Tell him to turn his radio off.
叫他把收音机关掉
Abdi, you need to turn your radio off.
阿迪 把收音机关掉
Hi. You’ve reached Stephanie and Randy,
这是史黛芬和蓝迪
leave us a message. Thank you.
请留言 谢谢
Hey, baby, it’s me. Are you there?
老婆 是我 你在吗?
Pick up if you’re there.
你在的话就快接
I’m just calling to make sure everything’s all right.
我只是打来看你好不好
I’ll call you in a couple hours.
过两小时再打给你
You’d better not be sleeping.
你最好别睡着了
Your move, Randy.
该你了 蓝迪
I’m missing you.
我好想你
I love you, baby.
我爱你
Hello? Hello?
喂?
Thanks, bud.
谢了
You know, it’s kind of funny.
这有点好笑
Beautiful beach, beautiful sun.
洁白的沙滩 灿烂的阳光
Could almost be a good place to visit.
几乎是一个旅游的好地方
Almost.
几乎
You don’t think we should be here.
你认为我们不该来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!