狠狠撞向麦克风
smashed that board against that microphone…
-你就是梅森 -是
-Are you Mason? -Yeah.
我是达比老师 很高兴见到你
Hi, I’m Mrs. Darby. I’m glad to meet you.
你过来坐这里吧
Why don’t you sit here?
肯尼 坐好
Kenny! Off.
好的 老师
Yes, ma’am.
肯尼 这是梅森
Kenny, this is Mason,
今天你带他到处逛逛 好吗
and I want you to show him around today, okay?
知道了
Got it.
嘿 兄弟 欢迎来到垃圾堆
Hey, dude. Welcome to the suck.
大家都听着
Everybody, listen up!
今天我们有新同学加入
We have a new student joining us today.
他叫梅森 坐在后面一排
His name is Mason, he’s sitting in the back row.
肯尼会成为他的朋友 但是我希望
Kenny’s going to be his buddy, but I want each one of you
你们每个人都能去向他自我介绍
to take the time today to introduce yourselves
还有欢迎他来到新学校 好吗
and welcome him to school. Okay?
好了 我们就开始上课
All right? Let’s get started.
怎么了
What?
你好
Oh, hi.
我能把奥巴马标志插在你家院子里吗
Can I put an Obama sign in your yard?
我看起来像是支持他的吗
Do I look like a Barack Hussein Obama supporter?
不行
No.
这是私人领地 你快走开
This is private property. Get off.
我可以拿枪射你
I could shoot you!
真是老混♥蛋♥
What a dick.
联盟国是指美国南北战争时期宣布独♥立♥的南部联邦 维护奴隶制度
他家里有联盟国国旗
He had a Confederate flag on his house.
我太喜欢这个了
I love it.
年轻的奥巴马支持者在到处宣传 真是太好了
Young Obama supporters out on the trail, this is great!
是学校要求你们做的吗
Are you doing this through your school?
我们老爸很支持他
Um, our dad’s a big supporter.
太好了
Oh, that’s great.
我们就应该万众一心支持他赢得选举 是不是
I mean, we have just got to pull together to get this win, right?
是啊
Yeah.
我真的是太喜欢他了
Ah, I just love him so much!
我甚至还梦见过和他接吻
I have these dreams where I’m just kissing him,
因为我太爱他了
’cause I just love him so much!
他好可爱 你觉不觉得
He’s so cute, isn’t he?
是啊
Yeah.
我给孩子们做了T恤
You know, I made these T-shirts for my kids.
上面写着 我妈妈支持奥巴马
“My Mama’s For Obama.”
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
-Do you like it? -Yeah.
-好棒 是不是 -是啊
-It’s good, right? -Yeah.
-谢谢你们的标语 -不客气
-Thanks for the sign! -No problem.
哇 看起来还不赖嘛
All right! Looks good!
你们还剩下多少 两个
How many you got left, two?
好吧 我们收工啦 我们得赶紧走
All right, all right, we’re done. Let’s get out of here.
快点 萨曼
Come on, Sam.
去把那个麦凯恩的标志拔♥出♥来♥
Go get that McCain sign, would you?
什么 把那个拔♥出♥来♥ 快去拔♥出♥来♥ 快点
What? Get the McCain sign. Go rip it up, come on.
快 快
Get it, get it, get it, go, go, go!
做得好 为你骄傲
Good job, good job. Proud of you, son.
你们会害我们被抓的
You guys are gonna get us arrested.
我很爱国的好吗
Look, I’m a patriot, all right?
只是人生中有时候需要反抗而已
And sometimes in this life you gotta fight.
你去参加派对都在干些什么
And what is it that you do at these parties?
我也不知道 聊天 跳舞 听音乐什么的
I don’t know. Talk, dance, listen to music.
这样比跟你♥爸♥还有你弟去野营
Uh-huh. And that’s more fun to you than going camping
还有趣吗 我们那么爱你
with your brother and your father who love you.
是的 抱歉哦
Yes. Sorry.
好吧 会喝酒吗
Wow. Is there gonna be alcohol there?
应该没有吧
Probably not.
可能有些高年级的会喝
Maybe some of the seniors. Mmm-hmm.
我知道派对是什么样子的
I know what this party is.
父母都不在家
The parents are out of town, right?
每个人都在吹啤酒
Somebody’s scored a keg, right?
你们就尽情享乐 然后把房♥子弄的跟垃圾堆一样
You guys are gonna have a good time, trash the whole house.
-是不是 我说的对不对 -不对
-Right? Am I right? -No.
不 爸爸 艾米很有责任心的
No, Dad. Amy’s really responsible.
好吧
Mmm-hmm.
有谁会去
Who’s gonna be there?
玛丽 克里斯汀 艾米 大家都去
Marie, Christine, Amy. Everyone.
你脸书主页上的那个人也会去吗
Is that guy on your Facebook page, is he gonna be there?

Who?
别装了 那个家伙都用手搂着你了
Come on, the guy that’s got his arm wrapped around you,
刘海遮住眼睛的那个啊
with his hair over his eyes.
加勒特
Garret?
加勒特 他叫加勒特 好吧
Garret. Is that his name? All right.
加勒特会去吗
Is Garret gonna be there?
可能会吧
Probably.
可能 你看到了吧
Probably. Uh-huh. You see?
我在她脸书上知道的
I learn more about her from her Facebook page
都比我跟她谈话知道的多
than I do from our scintillating conversation.
他是你男朋友吗
Is he your boyfriend?
算是吧
Kind of.
你见过他真人吗 他来过家里吗
Have you met him? Has he been around the house?
来过几次
Sometimes.
来过几次 几次
Sometimes? Zzz?
你有男朋友了
You have a boyfriend!
哇哦
Wow.
你知道萨拉·佩林吗
Have you heard of Sarah Palin?
知道
Yes.
你知道她十七岁的
What’s the one thing you know about
女儿发生什么事了吗
Sarah Palin’s 17-year-old daughter?
-她怀孕了 -对
-She’s pregnant? -That’s right.
还有 你十七岁之后几年都不能
And what is the one thing that you are not going to be
做的事情是什么
in a couple of years when you turn 17?
-怀孕 -正确
-Pregnant? -That’s right!
好了 现在有两个办法可以避免你怀孕
All right, now, what are the two ways
你知道是什么吗
that you can achieve that goal?
一是
First is
不发生性关系 对不对
not have any sex, okay?
这是第一种方法 好不 不要发♥生♥关♥系♥
That’s the first way, okay? Just not engage in that.
像我和你妈这方面做得就不好
That did not work out very well for your mother and me.
那第二种方法是什么
And what’s the second way?
你去哪 上厕所
Where you going? Bathroom.
上什么厕所
You don’t have to go to the bathroom.
给我坐下 梅森 快坐下
Sit down, Mason, just sit down.
第二种方法是什么
What’s the second way?
嗯哼
Huh?
你们妈妈和你们谈过这些事吗
Has your mother talked to you guys about this stuff?
没有 爸
No, Dad!
没有吗 不是吧 她有没有跟你们说过
No, come on, has she talked to you about
避孕措施
contraception?
嗯哼
Huh?
比如 她说过 避孕套吗
What, has she… Condoms?
她说过吗 别说了 爸 求你了别说了
She talked about that? No, Dad, please, stop.
什么
What?
加勒特有避孕套吗 我的天
Does Garret have a condom? Oh, God!
老爸 怎么了 别这样
Dad! What? Come on.
萨曼 我们必须过这个坎儿 好吗
Sam, we have to be able to talk about this, all right?
必须得谈 我们能做到的 能做到的
Come on, we do. We can do it, we can do it.
你想想我说的话 好吗
Just stay with me here, all right?
我知道这对你来说很难 对我也不轻松
It’s as hard for me as it is for you.
严肃一点 好吗
But seriously, all right?
有天我读到一篇文章上面说
I read an article in the paper the other day that said
虽然美国青年并不算是最性活跃的
that although US teenagers are not the most sexually active,
但我们的青少年怀孕率是最高的 知道吗
we have the highest rate of teenage pregnancy, okay?

Hey–
嘿 泰蜜 你好啊 你好啊
Oh, hey, Tammy, how you doing? What’s going on?
很高兴见到你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!