看 我都不知道
See, I didn’t know that.
我从来都不知道你喜欢抽象艺术
I didn’t know you were even interested in abstract art.
我不喜欢 是他们非让我做的
I’m not. They make us do it.
但是 爸爸 那为什么全都是说我们的
But, Dad, why is it all on us, though?
你呢 你这周过的好不好
What about you? How was your week?
你都跟谁一块玩的
Who do you hang out with?
你有女朋友了吗 你最近有什么新鲜事
Do you have a girlfriend? What have you been up to?
我明白你的意思了
I see your point.
所以我们应该要自然而然地聊起来吗
So we should just let it happen more natural, right?
你是这个意思是吧
That’s what you’re saying?
好的 那我们就这么办
Okay, that’s what we’ll do.
从现在开始
Starting now.
看看这个
Check this out.
这应该是只
That would be a…
应该是只华丽猫头鹰 黑猫头鹰环蝶
That would be a Magnificent Owl. Caligo atreus.
-这只是什么 看啊 -哇喔
-What’s that one? Look at this. -Whoa!
这是什么种类的
What kind is that?
-应该是只斑马长翼蝶 -对的
-That looks like a Zebra Longwing. -All right.
好酷
Cool.
这只太不可思议了 是猫头鹰那种 对吧
This one’s incredible. That’s the owl one, right?
是 黑猫头鹰环蝶
Yeah. Magnificent Owl.
我觉得他在你身上尿尿了 哥们
I think he went pee-pee on you, bud.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
走开 不要追我
Get away from me! Get away from me!
呦 梅斯 看着我
Yo, Mase, look at me here.
用手比一个菱形 好吗
Make a diamond with your hands, all right?
用食指和拇指
Fingers and thumbs.
手臂放轻松
Keep your hands soft.
萨曼 很好
Sam. Very nice.
你就这样抓住球 就像那样
That’s how you want to catch it, just like that.
就算你正在跑动
Even when you’re running,
你脑子里也要想着这个 菱形
that’s what you’re thinking about, that diamond.
菱形和放松的手臂
That diamond and soft hands.
就是这样
There it is.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 做得好
No! Yes!
别让她拿到 不 不 不
Don’t let her get… No, no, no!
上啊 罗格
Let’s go, Roger!
就是这样 罗格 耶
That’s it, Roger! Yeah!
这家伙太不可思议了 他今年真是势不可挡
Guy’s incredible. He’s unhittable this year.
现在 只是要你们知道
Now, just so you know,
我们正在看着的这场将会写入历史
what we’re watching here is history.
你们看 看到那个家伙了吗
Now, you see this guy out here?
他今年应该是43岁了
This dude is like 43 years old,
但是他打败了那些只有他一半岁数的小年轻们
and he’s striking out guys half his age.
他的投手自责分率只有1 47 你能相信吗
This guy’s ERA is 1.47, all right? Can you believe that?
现在只要太空人队能
Now, if the Astros could
跑几个垒 也许就会赢了
just get a few runs, maybe we’d win a game.
爸爸 你有工作吗
Dad, do you have a job?
你为什么问我这个
Why would you ask me that?
我不知道 妈妈想知道
I don’t know. Mom wanted to know,
-而我又不知道怎么回答 -妈妈想知道
-and I didn’t know what the answer was. -Mom wanted to know.
好吧 你可以告诉妈妈
All right. Well, you can tell Mom
我刚刚恰巧通过了
that I just happen to have passed
第二次精算师考试 好吗
my second actuarial exam, all right?
就这么告诉她 她最近怎么样了
So, tell her that. How’s she doing?
她完成学业了吗
Is she finishing school?
完成了 全都是优
Yep, all A’s.
都是优 哈 有其母必有其女 是吗
All A’s, huh? Like mother, like daughter, right?
他打到了 那是出
He got that! That’s out…
哦 哦
Oh! Oh!
太好了 快看啊
Yeah! Look at that!

Yeah!
梅森 太棒了
Mason! Yes!
喔喔
Whoo!
太棒了
Yeah!

Yeah!
喔喔
Whoo!
-嘿 吉米 -嘿 萨曼塔
-Hey, Jimmy. -Hey, Samantha!
嘿 你好啊 吉米
Hey. What’s up, Jimmy?
怎么样了 梅森
What’s going on, Mason, man?
太空人队赢了
Astros won.
你们去看比赛了
You went to the game?
怎么了 这就我一个人有胳膊是么
What, I’m the only one with any arms around here?
都没有人拿行李 哈
Nobody else can carry anything? Huh?
帮帮你们老爸都不好吗
Help their old man out?
你看什么呢
What you watching?
哦 拜托 吉米 哥们
Oh, come on, Jimmy, man!
你知道孩子们这周末会过来的
You knew the kids were coming this weekend.
就不能稍微帮把手吗
Can’t you just help me out a little bit?
我错了 小松饼
I’m sorry, muffin.
不 别叫我小松饼 好吗
Yeah, don’t “Muffin” Me, all right?
别把我当做那个
Don’t put me in that position.
我可不是你的托尼·兰德尔
I’m not your fuckin’ Tony Randall.
爸爸 这里总是乱七八糟的
Dad, it’s always a mess.
今天早上还不是这样的 好吗
It was not a mess this morning. Okay?
我修了草坪
I mowed the lawn.
哦 是吗 太好了
Oh, yeah? Great.
哦 看这个干嘛啊哥们 赶紧换台吧
Oh, come on, man! Turn this shit off.
把那个给我
Come on, give me that thing.
-你看了比赛吗 -没有
-Did you watch the game? -No.
莱恩以三分全垒打赢了比赛
Lane won it with a three-run homer.
是不是很酷
It was beautiful, wasn’t it?
萨曼都快乐疯了
Sam lost her mind.
她是太空人队的铁杆粉
She’s a huge Astros fan.
那当然
Sure.
周六的晚上有月食
Saturday night was a lunar eclipse
我给大家唱了一首歌♥ 大概是这样子的
I sang ’em a song Went something like this
快睡吧 我的睡宝宝
Well, go to sleep, my weary babies
就让这歌♥声一直在你耳边回荡
Let the sounds roll on by
今夜的休斯顿 有父亲的摇篮曲
Tonight we’re safe here in Houston
你尽管安心入睡
With this, your daddy’s lullaby
你妈妈早就有了新丈夫
Your mother’s got a new husband now
他看起来是个大丈夫
He seems all right
我希望他能为孩子们准备故事大餐
I wonder if he’s reading them stories
并且跟他们亲吻晚安
And kissing them good night
保姆们都说很想念我
Well, babysitters say they miss me
我知道这样幻想不是很妥
I know I shouldn’t hope it’s true
老师说我儿子画了幅全家福
Teacher says my son paints pictures of a family
但看起来全都不幸福
All in blue
她说听到他对着窗外轻声耳语
She says she caught him whispering to the window
问爸爸会不会回家
Will Daddy please come home?
我知道可以给他打个电♥话♥
I know I could call him up
但是怕他妈妈接电♥话♥
But what if his mother answers the phone?
-你刷牙了吗 -什么
-You brush your teeth? -What?
你刷牙了吗
Did you brush your teeth?
哦 刷了
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
你打算戴着耳机入睡吗
You gonna fall asleep with those things in your head?
可能会吧
Maybe.
-最好还是不要了 好吗 -好
-Yeah, well, try not to, all right? -Okay.
-我关灯可以吗 -好 关吧
-Want me to turn off the light? -Okay. Sure.
-晚安 萨曼 -晚安 爸爸
-Good night, Sam. -Night, Dad.
-晚安 萨曼 -晚安 杰米
-Good night, Sam. -Good night, Jimmy.
今天咱们玩得很开心 是不是
Hey. That was a fun day, right?
是啊 但是对不起
Yeah, it was. Sorry.
-对不起什么 -梅森也非得在场
-Why? -That Mason had to be there, you know.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
爸爸
Dad?
世界上根本就没有 魔法这回事 是不是
There’s no, like, real magic in the world, right?
什么意思
What do you mean?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!