是他朋友的演出
His friend’s playing.
那你好好玩吧
Have fun with that, I guess.
卧♥槽♥ 停了这么多车 我不想进去了
Fuck, there are so many cars here. I don’t wanna go in there!
里面肯定很有趣
Dude, you will have so much fun.
你的家人都那么爱你 好好享受吧
Your family loves you! Have a swell time.
什么鬼 你还不是也要进去
Fuck you. You’re coming in with me.
-什么 不 不行 -要去
-Oh, no. Shit, no. -Yes.
必须去 我妈很喜欢你 你得打个招呼吧
Yes, you are. My mom loves you. You have to say hi.
你想伤害她的感情吗
Do you want to hurt her feelings? Mmm-mmm.
走吧 一起对付他们
Well, then, let’s go get ’em!
我只待一会会儿 我说真的
Just for a second. Just a second, seriously.
你们在这里就像进了敌人的地盘
You know, you’re in sort of enemy territory here.
心里明白就好
We’re aware.
快看谁回来了
Look who’s here!

Hey!
长大成人了
Get a job!
恭喜
Congratulations!
不 等等 先拍张照
No, no, no! Wait. We’re gonna take pictures.
衣服先穿上
Put it back on.
你们谁有照相机吗
Can you get a camera?
恭喜你 亲爱的
Congratulations, baby.
虽然不认识 不过恭喜你
I don’t know you, but congratulations!
好了 看这里
All right, look here.
笑一个 准备了
Smile. Here we go.
很好就这样
Oh, that’s a good one.
照好了
And good. Got it.
萨曼 你怎么不过来
We need… Sam, where are you?
-萨曼塔 -萨曼
-Samantha! -Sam.
还有梅森老爸呢
And where’s Mason Senior?
我今天心情大好 一起吧
I’m feeling generous. Come here.
很好 真棒
Great. And beautiful!
我等会儿把照片传给你们
I’ll email these to everyone.
别数落我了 别别
Don’t even start. Don’t start, don’t start.
不敢相信你们会大老远跑来 真是我的荣幸
Can’t believe you guys came all this way. It means a lot to me.

Mmm…
我们怎么能错过这一刻
We wouldn’t have missed it for anything!
我为你感到骄傲 恭喜你
I’m so proud of you. Congratulations.
很抱歉李来不了
I’m really sorry that Lee couldn’t be here.
他得准备毕业了
He’s on his senior trip.
-没事 带我问声好 -我会的
-No, tell him I said hi. -I will.
艾比 都认不出你来了 你多大了
Abby, I didn’t even recognize you. How old are you now?
13岁
I’m 13.

Wow.
来 给她加满
All right, let’s top her off.
你要来点吗
You want some, doll?
我随意
Um, sure, whatever. Yeah.
我有东西给你
I got you something.1751
这是什么
What is it?
这是储蓄债券 很有价值的东西
That is a savings bond. That is worth something.
比钱强多了 钱你只能花掉
It’s better than money. You’d just spend that.
天呐 那是你妈妈吗
God, is that your mom?
-是的 就是她 -哇
-Yeah. Yeah. That’s her. -Wow.
三秒法则 把它放回盘子里
Three-second rule. Put it on your plate.
真是个好爸爸 真的
Such a good dad. Really.
我知道 我只是在帮忙而已
I know. I’m trying to help.
快来这 大家 让我们为梅森干杯
Come here, you guys. I want to make a little toast to Mason.
现在 梅森 我知道你不想在今天开趴体
Now, Mason, I know you didn’t really want to have a party today,
但我们还是办了这个庆祝趴
but We did.
你高中毕业了 人生中也就这么一次
And you only graduate high school once in your life.
所以我想祝贺你 进入你人生中的另一个阶段
So I want to celebrate you and this next phase.
你会在大学学到更多知识
And you’re gonna learn so much in college,
你会在那里收获快乐
you’re gonna have so much fun.
你会遇到点拨你的老师
You’re gonna have inspiring teachers,
你会在艺术方面更进一步
you’re gonna learn more about your art.
我爱你 孩子 我为你骄傲
I love you, babe. So proud of you.
-为梅森干杯 -为梅森干杯
-To Mason. -To Mason!
-为梅森干杯 -这里 这里
-To Mason. -Here, here!
好了 该你了 伙计
All right, you’re up, kid.
哦 嗯
Oh, uh…
好吧 梅森 我要为你的未来干杯
All right, uh… Well, Mason, I’ll make a toast to the future.
为你的未来
To your future.
你知道的 你这段高中生活的尾期
You know, it’s been a little sketchy
可能略显仓促
this end of the school year here,
一直在纠结到底去哪所学校
trying to figure out what school to go to.
梅森和我说过
Mason told me that he wanted
他希望能去多远就去多远
to get as far away from home as possible,
但他依然遵守了我们的协议
but still honor our agreement
我们只为他支付本州学校的学费
that we pay in-state tuition,
这让我很欣赏
which I do appreciate.
他是一个谨慎的人 而且 他会有一个美好的未来
He’s a prudent man and, uh, he’s gonna have a great future.
敬你 孩子
So here’s to you, buddy.
为了你的未来
To the future!
祝贺你
Congratulations!
小梅森 高中毕业 十八岁 异性恋
Mason Junior! High school graduate, 18 and straight!
别理他 我哥哥忘记吃药了
Just ignore him. My brother needs to learn to pace himself.
我们相识的时间 没有在座的各位那么久
I’ve not known you as long as everybody here,
但自从我认识了你
but since I have known you,
你成长了很多 我为你骄傲
you’ve grown a lot and I’m proud of you.
如果你的拍照生涯没有下文
So, if this photography thing doesn’t work out,
你知道我这总有一份工作在等着你
you know you always got a job.
要先摘掉耳环 但是
Lose that earring. But…
你知道的 这样的我可以升你去前台
Uh, you know, maybe I can get you front of house.
好了 为你干杯 小伙子
All right. To you, buddy!
萨曼 你也说几句吧
Sam, say something!
-来吧 萨曼塔 -嗯
-Come on, Samantha. -Um…
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, darling.
祝你好运
Good luck.

Aw…
你和你女朋友分手了
So you broke up with your girlfriend?
是的 就是最近的事儿
Yeah, yeah, just recently.
她叫什么来着
What was her name?
希娜
Sheena.
她要和你一起去大学吗
She’s gonna go to college with you?

No. No?
嗯 她还呆在这
Hmm. She’s staying in this part of Texas.
好吧
Okay–
想开车去学校吗
You need a ride to college?
我只是想在你离开前和你打个招呼
I just wanted to say hello before you got out of here.
你们之前见过 不是吗 安妮 这是我姑姑简
You guys met before, haven’t you? Annie, Aunt Jen?
是的 我们见过 在 额
Yeah, we met at, uh…
萨曼的毕业典礼上 哦对
Sam’s graduation. Oh, yeah.
还有你那个小家伙 他去哪了
And with your little one. Where is he?
哦 他在家呢
Oh, he’s at home.
还记得吗 萨曼那次他可惹了不少麻烦
Remember? He was such a pain in Sam’s thing that…
真希望可以看到他
I would love to see him.
这个周末真的很特别
We have a special weekend this weekend, so…
我很高兴你遇到了她
I’m so glad you found her, I really am.
我觉得 你给了他幸福
You’ve got him at a good time, I think.
我也这样认为
I think so, too. Yeah.
很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you too.
很高兴见到你 简
Nice to see you, too, Jen.
为你的儿子感到骄傲
So proud of your boy.
是啊 我们都为他骄傲
Yeah. Yeah, we all are.
她是个贱♥人♥ 还是寡妇
She’s a bitch and a half.
你必须记住
You got to remember, you’re going
大学还是要认真读的 好吗
to college, though, all right?
如果你像我 或者你老爸一样的话
And if you’re anything like me or your old man,
你不会太安分守己
you’re gonna be pulling down some serious wool.
你会不断去突破极限
You’re gonna be tapping some masterful gap.
你一定会有所成就的
You’re gonna be doing some good work out there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!