Put it next to your bitch card.
对 因为你是个婊♥子♥
Yeah, ’cause, you know, you’re a bitch.
给我婊♥子♥式地拿好 婊♥子♥
Now hold this like the bitch you are, bitch.
好了 这招就是大招了
All right, this shit is called the death punch.
哇 天呐
Whoa, Jesus!

Hey–
你们来了 真好
You guys made it! Good.

Oh.
-在这儿呐 -哇
-There you are. -Oh, wow.
来 给你 东道主
And here you go, hostess.
谢谢 要我给你拿点吃的吗
Oh, thank you. Can I get you a bite?
-哦 很棒 -谢谢
-Oh, that’s cool. -Thanks.
你画的吗
You did that?
-是的 -哇
-Yeah. -Wow.
你干这个多久了
How long have you been doing that for?
不太久 额
Not very long. Um…
我上个夏天才去参加夏令营学的
I went to this camp thing just this past summer.
还有涂鸦夏令营
They have a camp for graffiti?
呃 他们称之为 城市艺术 哦
Well, they call it “Urban art.” Oh.
这样听起来 你懂得 稍微合法一点
So it sounds, you know, less illegal
但其实它确实也就是拿着油漆自♥由♥发挥
but it was really just a way to get free spray paint.
不错 那这是你的标牌吗
Cool. So is this your tag?
那是 不知道还这么叫不
Is that… Do they still call it…
嗯 你知道的 只是些我比较擅长写的字母
Yeah, but you know, it’s just letters that I’m good at writing.

It’s a…
E
“E”.
E Z J O
“E-z-j-o.”
KEZ JO 挺不错
Kez Jo. That’s cool.
其实并没有什么含义
It doesn’t really mean anything, though.
那是你♥爸♥爸吗
Is that your dad?

Yeah.
他在哪儿
Where’s he live?
休斯顿
In Houston.
你经常见他吗
Get to see him much?
是的 整个夏天的几个周末都和他在一起
Yeah. Some weekends and over the summer.
挺好
Cool.
你是我妈妈的学生 是吗
So, you’re a student of my mom’s, right?
嗯嗯
Mmm-hmm.
对 我有一门她的课
Yeah, I got one class with her.
嗯 她挺好的
Yeah, she’s cool.
那她怎样 她教书怎样 其他的还好吗
How’s she doing? You know, is she a good teacher and everything?
简直好
Yeah, she’s great!
她很聪明 也很体贴
She’s super-smart and she cares, you know.
她让课堂变得有趣了
She makes it interesting.
她估计是我最爱的老师了
She’s probably even my favorite teacher.
总之我们想了个办法把iPod
So, anyway, we figured out a way to rig up our iPods
和ASB的外放喇叭接上了
to the external speakers on the ASB.
所以每次我们去镇里晃悠的时候
So every time we come rolling into town,
大家就知道456连来了
you knew the 4-56 was there
因为我们放着痛苦之屋
’cause we were bumping House of Pain.
我们就唱 跳啊跳 跳啊跳
It was like, “Jump around, jump around.”
然后整家人都出来了
And the whole family’s coming outside,
有孩子 妈妈 爸爸
you got the kids and, uh, the mom and the dad
他们就跟着一起跳
and they’re all bouncing up and down,
我们给孩子们撒糖
we’re throwing out candies for the kids
还扔橄榄球 豆宝宝和飞盘之类的 额
and soccer balls and Beanie Babies and Frisbees, uh,
给大人们些烟
smokes for the adults,
而且他们特别喜欢佳得乐
and, uh, they loved, they absolutely loved Gatorade.
但不知为什么 他们讨厌柠檬味儿的
But for some reason, you know, they hated the lemon-lime flavor.
搞不懂
I don’t know what it was.
简直想不通
Yeah. Couldn’t give it away.
你在那儿待了多久
How long were you over there?
我去过两次伊♥拉♥克♥还有一次波斯尼亚
Uh, I did two tours in Iraq and one in Bosnia.

Wow.
你参军了吗
Did you enlist?
嗯嗯 是的 当时是在国民警卫队
Mmm-hmm. Yeah, I was, um, Army National Guard,
就是刚从高中毕业
and, you know, coming straight out of high school,
上大学需要钱
needed money for college.
感觉那也是个不错的工作
Seemed like a decent paying job.
而且 我还旅游了
And, uh, did my tour.
我离开的时候我都说
And whenever I got done I told them,
如果有什么惊天动地的大事件 我会回来的
if there’s a world-changing event, I’ll come back.
然后三个月后就发生911事件了
And, uh, three months later 9/11 happened,
我九月十二号♥赶了回去
and I was back 9/12.
我能很骄傲地说 我们456连 在我们整个过程中
And I’m proud to say the 4-56, the whole time we were there,
没有失去一个兄弟 没有伤亡
we never lost a guy, not one casualty.
但这几率是不是很小 很不平常
But is that odd? Is that unusual?
是的 呃
Yeah. Uh…
几乎是不可能的
Almost impossible.
比如后面接我们班的那支队伍
Like, the guys that came along after us and replaced us,
对我们的建议充耳不闻
they didn’t listen to any of our advice.
基本上是和我们所交代的对着干
They did, basically, the polar opposite of what we did,
他们第一个月就没了七个人
and they lost seven guys in the first month.
哇哦
Wow.
你们做法有什么不同吗
What did you guys do differently?
我认为是互相尊重的问题
I like to think it’s just a matter of mutual respect, you know.
我们待在那里的所有时间都是在建立信任
All the time we spent over there building trust,
而这些家伙只花了3天就把一切都毁了
these guys basically destroyed it in three days.
那 当地的人觉得我们为什么会去那里
So, what did the locals think about why we’re there?
-为了石油 简单明了 -嗯
-Oil, plain and simple. -Mmm.
嘿 梅森 最后一根
Hey, Mason. One last hit.

Hey–
小鬼 滚出我的车子
Mickey Mouse Club. Get the fuck out of my car.
快从后窗爬出去
Just crawl out the back window or something, man.
我会想你的
I’m gonna miss you.
星期天晚上见
I’ll see you on Sunday night.
那你最好发信息给我
All right. You better text me.

Mmm…
你有口香糖吗 恩
Do you have any gum? Um…
有 我有 给你
Yeah, I do, actually. Here you go.
谢谢 再见
Thanks. See ya.
他们渐渐同意
And they’re buying this
这个党派路线 他们会为此感到难过
party line that they’re supposed to feel bad
他们要卖♥♥出自己的养老金
and trade off their own pension,
感觉正是那些东西让这个国家日趋腐♥败♥
as if that’s what’s been corrupting this nation.
没错 因为向着福克斯的那些人
Yeah, because those who heart Fox,
在我看来 都是被骗了的
in my opinion, are being lied to.
对 幸亏有威斯康辛州
Yeah, thank God for Wisconsin.
我们得遵循此例
We have to follow that example.
你说的对
You’re right.
嘿 梅森 几点了
Hey, Mason, what time is it?
呃 12点15分吧
Uh, like 12:15.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
梅森
Mason.
今天你生日吗
It’s your birthday?
现在算是了
Just now, I guess.
你几岁了
Yeah, how old are you?
Fifteen.
15岁了 抱一下
Fifteen. Give me a hug.
生日快乐 哦 我的天啊
Happy birthday. Oh, my goodness!
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
你喝了吗
Have you?
对 喝了一点 你呢
Yeah, a little. Have you?
一点点
A little bit.
你有没有
Have you been…
一点点
A little bit.

On.

Oh…
我要去睡了
I’m gonna go to sleep.
早上再谈哈
Talk in the morning, huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!