Hurry, hurry.
欢迎蜜月归来
我们爱你们
妈妈爸爸
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi! -Hi!
哦 我们回来了
Oh! We’re here!
-玩得怎么样 怎么样 -嘿 我们回归了
-How was it? How was it? -Hey! We’ve returned!
亲爱的 看到你太高兴了
Honey, it’s so good to see you.
-嗨 爸爸 -萨曼塔 梅森 你们好
-Hi, Dad! -Samantha, Mason. Hello.
谢谢 太好了
Thank you. That’s very nice.
嘿 妈妈 你好吗
Hey, Mom. How are you?
哦 妈妈 妈妈
Oh! Mom, Mom!
-他们给你添麻烦了吗 -看看我们做的标语
-They give you trouble? -Look at the sign we made.
-全都是我和萨曼塔做的 -是吗
-Samantha and I made it all ourselves. -Yeah.
我知道小伙子们肯定帮你们弄了不少
I know the boys helped you with that a lot.
没有 一点都没
No, not at all!
-做的真好 -看看这个 -好吧 给你们
-That’s good. -Look at this. -Okay. There you go.
把礼物传过去 这些是给姑娘们的
Pass out the goodies. This is for the girls.
别担心 我们给你带了苦艾酒 放在
Don’t worry, we got you some absinthe. It’s in the…
我们倒来喝吧
Let’s pour.
我们乘着这个超大的电梯上去
You take this big elevator up,
当我们到了顶层
and when we got to the top,
我们扔下了一个纸飞机
we flew a paper airplane off.
-然后怎么样了 -它飞起来了
-And what happened? -It flew!
它飞走了 飞了有几英里呢
It flew away, it went for miles.
飞到了凯♥旋♥门下面 你们知道么
Went under the Arc de Triomphe, you know.
哦 你们两个在叹息桥下拥吻了吗
Oh, did you guys kiss under the Bridge of Sighs?
是的 我们亲了
Yes. Yes, we did.
妈妈 我们可以看看你的结婚戒指吗
Mom, can we see your wedding ring?
哦 当然
Oh, sure.
我觉得
你可以做到
哇哦
Wow.
更好
专业的讲 这是花式阶梯式切割的主钻
Technically, that’s a fancy step cut
周围是明亮式切割小钻
surrounded by miniature brilliant.
真希望我们也能去欧洲
I wish we could’ve gone to Europe.
是啊
Yeah.
下次我们一家人一起去
Yeah, we’ll go as a family next time.
不过你们也没错过太多 真的
But you didn’t miss much, really.
我们只是一直待在酒店房♥间里
We just stayed in the hotel room
玩电子游戏
the whole time playing video games.
真的
Really?
而且酒店很小很老旧
And the hotels are really small and really old.
总是吱吱作响
Squeaky.
你们还需要什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
要不要看看甜点单
Would you like to see a dessert menu?
听着 我告诉过你把它放起来
Listen, I told you to put that away.
能放到你包里吗
Would you put that in your purse, please?
总在饭桌上玩电脑游戏
Computer games at the table.
是的 呃 请再上一瓶酒
Yes, uh, please, another bottle of wine.
-嗯 可乐 -呃 知道么
-Um, Coke. -Um, you know what?
梅森 你喝水就好了
Mason, you’re okay with water.
不许再喝可乐了 谢谢
No more Cokes. Thank you.
那你呢 你做完自然科学课的项目了吗
And how about you? Did you finish your science project?
暂时还没有
Not quite yet.
那 你努力做了吗
Well, did you work on it?
你有没有做成什么 或者有计划 还是
Did you build anything or plan anything or…
-有一点 -他到底做了吗 明迪
-A little. -Did he work on it at all, Mindy?

No.
他是不是一直都和梅森坐在那玩电子游戏
Did he sit around playing video games with Mason the whole time?
-是 -嗯
-Yeah. -Mmm.
你本应该在我回来之前就完成的
You were supposed to finish that by the time I got back.
记得吗
Remember?

Hey–
格里弗斯 《星球大战》中人物
格里弗斯是最棒的 伙计
Grievous is the best, man.
是尤达 你错了 尤达才是 伙计
Yoda! No, Yoda is, man!
尤达 《星球大战》中人物
尤达 是尤达 伙计
Yoda! Yoda, man.
他有4只手
He has four arms.
尤达 代表人物
Yoda, represent!
我讨厌伯恩斯白小姐 所有人都说她是个蕾丝边
I hate Miss Burnsby. Everybody’s been saying she’s lesbian.
她就是 她在追斯塔茜
She is. She hit on Stacey.
真恶心
Man, that’s gross.
你们觉得是真的
Think it’s true?
她总是在衣帽间那里晃悠
She’s always walking in the locker room.
我觉得我还有几个
I think I still have a couple of those…
嘿 保罗 讲个笑话听听
Hey, Paul, tell us a joke.
该死的 操 去死 滚蛋
Damn. Fuck. Go to hell. Ass.
哦 把你爆头了
Oh! Blew you up.
不是吧 哥们 这样不公平
Heck, man. That was not fair.
不 其实很公平
No, actually it was.
这个 就像是 世界上最公平的事了
That’s, like, the fairest thing ever.
你在哪呢
Where are you?
哦哦 又一次 把你撂倒了
Ooh, once again, I take you down.
变相怪杰
The Mask?
三个火枪手
Uh… Three Musketeers?
第一个词
First word.
-鸡 鸟 -鸡 鸟
-Chicken. Bird. -Chicken. Bird.
第二个词
Second word.
-胡德 大胡子 罗宾汉 -对了
-Hood. Big hair. Robin Hood! -Ah!
-喔喔 -这娃太聪明了
-Whoo! -Brilliant child!
第二个词
Second word.
毛毯
Blanket?
嘿 不能用道具的
Hey, you can’t use props!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
暂停 裁判说话 不许用道具 不许用道具
Cut it out. Judges speak. No props. No props.
不能用道具 你不用也可以的 仔细想想 想想
Can’t use props. You can do it without that. Think, think, think.
-嗯 折叠 -捆
-Um, folding. -Bunch!
收集者 折叠的 还是说像 呃
The Gathered? Folded. Is it like… Um…
-就是拿着毯子瞎弄 -弄皱
it’s just messing around with a blanket. Wrinkling it…
-时间的皱纹 -褶皱
-A Wrinkle In Time! -Wrinkle.
喔喔
Whoo!
《哈利波特与混血王子》
阿兹卡班的护卫是什么
What are the guards of Azkaban?
摄魂怪 啊
Dementors. Ah…
第一排的 你们准备好了吗
Front of the line, are you ready?
和我一起倒数吧 女士们先生们 十
Count down with me, ladies and gentlemen. Ten!
九 八 七
Nine! Eight! Seven!
六 五 四
Six! Five! Four!
三 二 一
Three! Two! One!
9 3/4车站
出发
Let’s go!
喔喔
Whoo!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 我们走吧
All right. Here we go.
哈利 波特
不 不 不对 退回去先练一下挥杆 还记得吗
No, no, no. Back up and take a practice swing first, remember?
轻轻的慢慢的 轻扫过地面 轻扫过地面
Nice and easy. Sweep the floor. Sweep the floor.
做得好
That’s good.
不要挥的太用力 兰迪
Don’t swing too hard, Randy.
他总是挥的太用力
He always swings too hard.
嘿 不错 非常好
Hey! All right! Very good!
再稍微往后挪一下脚 对 就那样
Back your feet up a little bit. Yeah, like that.
现在你再挥的直接一点 好
Now you’re gonna hit it straighter. Okay.
好的 继续击球 做得好
All right, go up and hit it. That’s good.
你更适合轻轻缓慢的挥杆
Nice slow swing is gonna be better for you.
非常好
All right!
我不知道 伙计 你一定是
I don’t know, man, you must’ve been…
看到没 你脚张得太开了 兰迪
See, your feet are too open, Randy.
轻轻的自然的
Nice and natural.
对了 非常好
Yes! Go! All right!
来击个掌 好杆 孩子 好杆
Give me five! Good putt, son, good putt.
看到了吗 兰迪 要这么做
Did you see that, Randy? That’s the way to do it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!